• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton Scandal Primer

See, on Trump's worst day, I've yet to hear about murders and suicides and scandals surrounding his campaign and life. I guess my standards are just different than yours.

You and I live in two different nations in two different worlds - so if we have different standards that makes tremendous sense and would not at all surprise me.

Are you under some kind of impression that Republicans... don't do this? Are you under some kind of impression that Trump wouldn't do exactly this?

Yes, I'm under that impression.

And your evidence of this claim would be what exactly?

The actual facts comparing the Trump economic plan to the plans of Clinton do not support your claim.

​Donald Trump's budget plan would add $10 trillion in debt - CBS News

Based on this evidence it is evident that your charge fits Trump far far far better than it does Clinton.

No, because Trump intends these things to grow the economy dramatically so that the country grows out of the debt. Clinton's history is that she and her friends take the money, and the country gets no benefit from it at all. The same is manifestly true for Obama. The stimulus package was advertised as a way to boost the economy, but it didn't. And what was it that it was actually spent on?

In any case, there's just no question that Obama/Clinton is better at this sort of thing than Trump. Massive spending and no growth for it. You can't ruin a country faster than that.

Last edited:
It's creepy that she was the best the Democrats could do.

And they are worried about Trump when Hillary is probably the most corrupt person to ever seek the presidency in my life time. Can you imagine how much she has got away with. The people paying to hear the Clinton's speak want to know how the Clinton foundation works. Talk about a money making ponzi scheme.

No, because Trump intends these things to grow the economy dramatically so that the country grows out of the debt. Clinton's history is that she and her friends take the money, and the country gets no benefit from it at all. The same is manifestly true for Obama. The stimulus package was advertised as a way to boost the economy, but it didn't. And what was it that it was actually spent on?

In any case, there's just no question that Obama/Clinton is better at this sort of thing than Trump. Massive spending and no growth for it. You can't ruin a country faster than that.

I am sure your credentials as an economics expert are well known - but I will instead opt for the evidence I presented from other authorities.

Putting a corporation deeply in debt, to the point that it collapses, in order to enrich you and your friends with no intention of paying it back, then leaving the honest owners holding the bag. That's what the Clintons and the Democrats are doing to the US.

Exactly!

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Yes. Is he running for president?

edit: wait, not the right thread

So, are you suggesting any of the following:

1) This behavior is only a problem if the president does it
2) Only Democrats engage in this behavior
3) It doesn't matter if it happened in the past

You need a score card to keep track.

A brief listing:
  • Private email server.
  • State Department emails.
  • Benghazi
  • Conflicts of interest
  • Sidney Blumenthal
  • Speeches to Wall Street
  • The Clinton Foundation
  • Old stuff: Whitewater. Troopergate. Paula Jones. Monica Lewinsky. Travelgate. Vince Foster’s suicide. Juanita Broaddrick.
Details here.

Cattle Futures

edit: wait, not the right thread

So, are you suggesting any of the following:

1) This behavior is only a problem if the president does it
2) Only Democrats engage in this behavior
3) It doesn't matter if it happened in the past

No, I'm suggesting that Dick Cheney is long gone, and not relevant.

No, I'm suggesting that Dick Cheney is long gone, and not relevant.

Go back to the start of the quote chain and you'll see the relevance.

Putting a corporation deeply in debt, to the point that it collapses, in order to enrich you and your friends with no intention of paying it back, then leaving the honest owners holding the bag. That's what the Clintons and the Democrats are doing to the US.

I find it absolutely hilarious that you accuse the Democrats (and only the Democrats) of generating debt to enrich "their friends" when the previous Republican administration (with a fully compliant GOP-led Congress) did exactly that.

See, on Trump's worst day, I've yet to hear about murders and suicides and scandals surrounding his campaign and life. I guess my standards are just different than yours.

Do you care about whether or not the clintons actually had anything to do with the murders or suicides before deciding or are you content with just "hearing" it?

If you believe everything you hear thenTrump is a good candidate for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you care about whether or not the clintons actually had anything to do with the murders or suicides before deciding or are you content with just "hearing" it?

If you believe everything you hear thenTrump is a good candidate for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These so-called "murders and suicides" have been debunked SO many times that anyone who still gives the Clinton Death List an iota of credence is too far gone to be worth talking to.

No, the rumor is Trump is a DNC plant

So where in this vast conspiracy did the DNC manage to force so many in the republican electorate to vote for Trump?

Want to hear something depressing?

The only way the Democrat party would make that decision, to run a candidate as bad and openly corrupt and dishonest as Hillary Clinton is that they KNOW they're going to win in November.

For whatever reason they're absolutely confident that she'll some how eak out a victory.

Baloney. When Hillary decided to run, she had very high approval ratings. Then came manufactured scandals to bring her ratings down so the low life GOP candidates could compete.

And then there were the polls that showed if Hillary ran against Trump.....she would win by a landslide. And that's what the odds are showing.....

polls_only_0807.png

And they are worried about Trump when Hillary is probably the most corrupt person to ever seek the presidency in my life time. Can you imagine how much she has got away with. The people paying to hear the Clinton's speak want to know how the Clinton foundation works. Talk about a money making ponzi scheme.

In Trump corruption is a side issue. He is part of the NYC development scene, however.

Want to hear something depressing?

The only way the Democrat party would make that decision, to run a candidate as bad and openly corrupt and dishonest as Hillary Clinton is that they KNOW they're going to win in November.

For whatever reason they're absolutely confident that she'll some how eak out a victory.

And the pre-emptive cries of "voter fraud" achieve genesis.

And the pre-emptive cries of "voter fraud" achieve genesis.

It isn't pre-emptive since it's an on-going process that has been in the news constantly with the federal government suing states to maintain election fraud.

It isn't pre-emptive since it's an on-going process that has been in the news constantly with the federal government suing states to maintain election fraud.

Mmm-hmmm.

In Trump corruption is a side issue. He is part of the NYC development scene, however.

With Trump corruption was a matter of business practices. It was more of a buyer be ware than actual corruption. A person selling cars does not point out all the flaws with the car but does point out the positive points. It is up to the buyer to look at the odometer to see how many miles it has or look for problems. This accepted business practice that is done by all car salesmen who wish to be successful. It is not acceptable for an elected official to do the same thing with the American people.

With Trump corruption was a matter of business practices. It was more of a buyer be ware than actual corruption. A person selling cars does not point out all the flaws with the car but does point out the positive points. It is up to the buyer to look at the odometer to see how many miles it has or look for problems. This accepted business practice that is done by all car salesmen who wish to be successful. It is not acceptable for an elected official to do the same thing with the American people.

If it were only his association to the NYC crime sector, Trump would still be a poor choice for President. The man strike against him is his total lack of experience, however.

Back
Top Bottom