• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

From the Economist: "Needed by but not wanted"

needed by whom, exactly?

Those seeking surplus labor to drive the cost of said labor down...

can you tell us who you are talking to and what subject is ???

can you tell us who you are talking to and what subject is ???

If you're that far gone, then no, I can't help you any further...

I hate to sound like I'm on the same side as James but...
I find the majority of Republicans are not anti-immigrant but anti-illegal immigrant. It is generally the Democrats that remove the term illegal to either paint them a law abiding citizens or paint the Republicans as racist.
Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if James doesn't consider all immigration as wrong, but Ill let him state his actual stance.

I find the majority of Republicans are not anti-immigrant but anti-illegal immigrant. It is generally the Democrats that remove the term illegal to either paint them a law abiding citizens or paint the Republicans as racist.

the above is obviously correct but lets not broadcast it since overshooting is causing liberals to self-destruct. It seems they have to lie because they have no good arguments.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…