• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

From Sea to shining Atlantic

foolardi

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Not so fast.The Atlantic is an Ocean and the Magazine { The Atlantic } who was
founded by great men like Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and Ralph Waldo Emerson
is proving how low they can stoop to gain an audience and garner Immediate attention.
It now appears to be The Place to Go to vent Hatred onto a sitting POTUS.
By whatever means.Citing the all too familiar tool of the left { anonymous sources }
Use to be fairly simple.As taught for years in Journalism school.A valid article by a publication needs
2 credible sources in order to run a story.Otherwise it's not valid.It does not meet the criteria
for being credible.
The Atlantic decided otherwise.I mean,why not.It's what they learned c/o the N.Y.Times
and Washington Post.Just use leakers as " anonymous sources ". I mean,why complicate
matters and get whoever is in trouble by naming names.As long as the thrust of the story Appears
Likeable.Not Lilkely but Likable.
I mean,talk about a new age world of wokeness.A version of - Fahrenheit 451 -.
The Atlantic ran a story { Published } yesterday claiming Trump describing our fallen
heroes as " losers and suckers ". This from 2018 when President Trump was in Paris
for a visit and scheduled to go the Aisne-Marne Cemetery at the site of the Battle of
Belleau Wood.Turned out the Ceremony at the Cemetery was cancelled due to inclimate
weather.It was determined unsafe to fly Marine One due to Fog & Rain.
A Presidential motorcade was also out of the question because it would involve French
police trying to shut down the busiest parts of Paris for a last minute trip.

Last edited:
Not so fast.The Atlantic is an Ocean and the Magazine { The Atlantic } who was
founded by great men like Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and Ralph Waldo Emerson
is proving how low they can stoop to gain an audience and garner Immediate attention.
It now appears to be The Place to Go to vent Hatred onto a sitting POTUS.
By whatever means.Citing the all too familiar tool of the left { anonymous sources }
Use to be fairly simple.As taught for years in Journalism school.A valid article by a publication needs
2 credible sources in order to run a story.Otherwise it's not valid.It does not meet the criteria
for being credible.
The Atlantic decided otherwise.I mean,why not.It's what they learned c/o the N.Y.Times
and Washington Post.Just use leakers as " anonymous sources ". I mean,why complicate
matters and get whoever is in trouble by naming names.As long as the thrust of the story Appears
Likeable.Not Lilkely but Likable.
I mean,talk about a new age world of wokeness.A version of - Fahrenheit 451 -.
The Atlantic ran a story { Published } yesterday claiming Trump describing our fallen
heroes as " losers and suckers ". This from 2018 when President Trump was in Paris
for a visit and scheduled to go the Aisne-Marne Cemetery at the site of the Battle of
Belleau Wood.Turned out the Ceremony at the Cemetery was cancelled due to inclimate
weather.It was determined unsafe to fly Marine One due to Fog & Rain.
A Presidential motorcade was also out of the question because it would involve French
police trying to shut down the busiest parts of Paris for a last minute trip.

The word is 'inclement', not 'inclimate'. The rest of your post is poorly written, lacking in grammatical correctness and almost indecipherable. Oh, and "venting hatred" against politicians has been a proud tradition among journalists ever since news media came into being, centuries ago. Didn't you notice?

The WW1 Centennial story is only another piece of the puzzle that shocks no one that has been paying a minimum of attention. I will be surprised if there is not first person corroboration of this and other reports before Election Day.

The word is 'inclement', not 'inclimate'. The rest of your post is poorly written, lacking in grammatical correctness and almost indecipherable. Oh, and "venting hatred" against politicians has been a proud tradition among journalists ever since news media came into being, centuries ago. Didn't you notice?

So then use of the misspelled word " inclimate " was in yer estimation not to be considered part of
" the rest of your post is poorly written ".
That is what you just wrote.Plus no need to use both " grammatical AND Correctness " together.
Talk about redundancy.Perfect case of wordiness run amuck.
Like writing about the Wet Sea.This is what happens when Message Board posters assume
their mantle of superiority.It more than often fails to see the light of day.

And the right believes these piss-poor excuses. It's all about his hair and not wanting to pay respects to suckers and losers. That's much too difficult to believe for his supporters.

Back
Top Bottom