• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

From politician to Youtube sensation

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Holy jesus... :lamo

The second hand embarressement will start soon. :mrgreen:

Last time i gave a speech like that i was eating mushrooms.

Auto tune time!

I actually did something like that intentionally during a high school speech. Everyone was falling asleep and so I slammed my fist down on the podium and started speaking very loudly and enthusiastically. It's a bit embarrassing looking back on it how passionate I was in the moment, but the memory of the startled expressions of my classmates has made it wroth it. Nowadays if you do something profoundly stupid, you have to worry the whole world will see it and laugh. I think a good sense of humor is becoming more and more of an essential characteristic.

I actually did something like that intentionally during a high school speech. Everyone was falling asleep and so I slammed my fist down on the podium and started speaking very loudly and enthusiastically. It's a bit embarrassing looking back on it how passionate I was in the moment, but the memory of the startled expressions of my classmates has made it wroth it. Nowadays if you do something profoundly stupid, you have to worry the whole world will see it and laugh. I think a good sense of humor is becoming more and more of an essential characteristic.

Sense of humour? The guy is having a mental breakdown! :lol:

Nowadays if you do something profoundly stupid, you have to worry the whole world will see it and laugh. I think a good sense of humor is becoming more and more of an essential characteristic.

It doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks or does, and long as your convictions are strong.

ricksfolly

Back
Top Bottom