• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

From an Obama basher

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
KFC has just announced its Obama chicken lovers' menu. Nothing but left wings and a$$holes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof that Barack is the Obamessiah-

Obama preached to the multitude by the side of the lake.

Obama created new states from out of the void.

Obama turned whine into Kool-Aid® for his followers.

Obama came to us carried upon a donkey.

Obama triumphed over the beast, the enemy of all men.

Obama was stoned and yet he has risen.

Obama's flock has millions of sheep.

Obama will reign over us from a house with many rooms.

You must have no other candidates before Obama.

Obama will raise voters from the dead. Count on it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In New York, Catholic groups have forced an art gallery to shut down an exhibition of a six-foot image of Jesus in chocolate. Or, as Democrats call it, Barack Obama."
"Barack and Michelle Obama are looking for a church in Washington to attend. Apparently, the Obamas ask every prospective pastor the same question: 'Have you ever been videotaped screaming 'God damn America!'?"
Yes Barack Obama is proof that no matter how far a black man goes in life, he still lives in government housing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBAMA is not black hes 1/2 white so u can look at the cup 1/2 full or 1/2 empty
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. Why won’t Obama laugh at himself?
A. Because it would be racist.

Damn these are truly God awful jokes, I mean have of them I can't even figure out what is the punch time. Good lord, seriously, what is going through your head that makes you think its funny or that its anything but a waste of text.

I really hope that its been posted for us to laugh at, not laugh with, because thats the only reason I could see posting it. Please don't say you are trying to pass this off as 'serious' humor.

Damn these are truly God awful jokes, I mean have of them I can't even figure out what is the punch time. Good lord, seriously, what is going through your head that makes you think its funny or that its anything but a waste of text.

I really hope that its been posted for us to laugh at, not laugh with, because thats the only reason I could see posting it. Please don't say you are trying to pass this off as 'serious' humor.

The KFC one in particular is incredibly tired. I remember hearing that as "the hillary special - two left wings and no breasts" at least 15 years ago.

if we convinced Obama to join this site, would **** like this count as personal attacks?

Back
Top Bottom