• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FRom 2016-2018 17 million voters were purged = wtf

YES I WANT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR:
== Protecting Womens Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes!
== SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE,
== JOB TRAINING FOR ALL WHETHER IT BE FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING, ASSOCIATES DEGREE, 4 YEAR DEGREE OR FOR THE MEDICAL FIELD,
== KEEP DRINKING WATER CLEAN BEYOND REALITY
== AND TO FUND OUR ELECTIONS ....... YES YES YES BRING IT ON !!!!!
== MAKE Election Day A HOLIDAY!!!
== KEEP THE NATIONS HIGHWAYS AND BRIDGES IN ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITIONS ALWAYS!!!
== CUT OFF THE MULTI TRILLION TAX DOLLARS THAT FUND OUR WARS BLINDLY THAT WHICH HAVE BEEN DECLARED OFF BUDGET!!!!!!!!

Joe Biden voted for Scalia, NAFTA, Iraq War, and Wall Street Deregulation and ON AND ON AND ON.

Paperless Voting Supports Voter Suppression

The software on which votes are counted is protected as a corporate trade secret, and the software is so complex that if malicious code was embedded, no analysis could discover it.

Further, because there is no voter verified paper record, it is not possible to audit the electronic vote for accuracy, nor is it possible to conduct an independent recount.

This is a grotesquely designed, over-complicated, expensive system fraught with the potential for mistakes and undetected fraud. We should not trust the future of our nation to such malleable technology.

Computers are inherently subject to programming error, equipment malfunction, and malicious tampering.

If we are to ensure fair and honest elections, and retain voter confidence in our democratic process, we need to ensure that there are no such questions.

Therefore, it is crucial that any computerized voting system provide a voter-verifiable paper audit trail and that random audits of electronic votes be conducted on Election Day.

Paperless electronic voting machines make it impossible to safeguard the integrity of our vote - thereby threatening the very foundation of our democracy.

Has anyone ever paid any attention to the Right Wing Anti American GOP politicians? Every campaign they come off sounding like old school fiscal conservative socially responsible republicans. Once elected or re-elected they are back to their anti American agenda.

One answer to our political problems : CUT OFF special interest financing of elections.

I say replace all republicans with green party thinkers and 90% of democrats with new PDA democrats each voting cycle.

Why do we americans vote in the rich which are supported by the rich to make decisions for the entire upper middle class, middle class and low income?

Hey middle class republicans you too are getting screwed make no mistake about it.

Wealthy Incumbents, famous political names say NO to the 99%, live in glass houses and digest corrupt money.

Why do we americans vote in the rich which are supported by the rich to make decisions for the entire middle class and low income?

Is it possible we're not getting the most ethical choices on the block?

Too many of the rich want to destroy the middle class. Romney and others have sent millions of middle class jobs abroad with no job replacement in sight.

Isn't their something wrong with this picture?

Ask yourself why do we voters tend to vote for the largest spending candidates?

People move around a lot. Being "purged" in their old place does not mean they can't vote in their new one.

Is this the case? show me .......

Computers are inherently subject to programming error, equipment malfunction, and malicious tampering. If we are to ensure fair and honest elections, and retain voter confidence in our democratic process, we need to ensure that there are no such questions. Therefore, it is crucial that any computerized voting system provide a voter-verifiable paper audit trail and that random audits of electronic votes be conducted on Election Day. Paperless electronic voting machines make it impossible to safeguard the integrity of our vote - thereby threatening the very foundation of our democracy.

Moreover, the seller of the machines, the Diebold Corporation, is a supplier of money to the major party candidates. The CEO and top officers of Diebold were major contributors to the Bush campaign. A corporation with vested political interests should not have control over the votes of the populace.

Voters using Diebold machines should immediately report any suspected malfunctions or deficiencies at voting precincts to their Board of Elections. Voters should also urge their legislators to require a voter verified paper ballot trail for random audits and independent recounts. Count every vote!

To be correct, they were not voters. That's why they were removed from the rolls.

Of course they were voters. They had to register to be on the rolls.

Last edited:
== Protecting Womens Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes!
== JOB TRAINING FOR ALL WHETHER IT BE FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING, ASSOCIATES DEGREE, 4 YEAR DEGREE OR FOR THE MEDICAL FIELD,
== CUT OFF THE MULTI TRILLION TAX DOLLARS THAT FUND OUR WARS BLINDLY THAT WHICH HAVE BEEN DECLARED OFF BUDGET!!!!!!!!

Joe Biden voted for Scalia, NAFTA, Iraq War, and Wall Street Deregulation and ON AND ON AND ON.

Move to Venezuela.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paperless Voting Supports Voter Suppression

The software on which votes are counted is protected as a corporate trade secret, and the software is so complex that if malicious code was embedded, no analysis could discover it.

Further, because there is no voter verified paper record, it is not possible to audit the electronic vote for accuracy, nor is it possible to conduct an independent recount.

This is a grotesquely designed, over-complicated, expensive system fraught with the potential for mistakes and undetected fraud. We should not trust the future of our nation to such malleable technology.

Computers are inherently subject to programming error, equipment malfunction, and malicious tampering.

If we are to ensure fair and honest elections, and retain voter confidence in our democratic process, we need to ensure that there are no such questions.

Therefore, it is crucial that any computerized voting system provide a voter-verifiable paper audit trail and that random audits of electronic votes be conducted on Election Day.

Paperless electronic voting machines make it impossible to safeguard the integrity of our vote - thereby threatening the very foundation of our democracy.

Best check your voting status no matter who you are or party affiliation.

i live in a teabilly controlled state, so i check my registration status regularly. they've already tried to remove me from the rolls once, so i take it seriously.

Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Endorsed By Social Security Works PAC!

Back
Top Bottom