• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

From “Salt of the Earth” To “Choke Like a Dog” In 24 Months

Did anyone here raise a toddler that's as whiny as Donald Trump? We lucked out with our kids.

A guy whose spent more than three decades serving this country certainly doesn’t hate America.
Much as I hate to agree with the Russian, your promotion of CRT either shows hatred for your country, OR you are black. If that's the case, you are racist. Your choice.

Much as I hate to agree with the Russian, your promotion of CRT either shows hatred for your country, OR you are black. If that's the case, you are racist. Your choice.

The fantasy that CRT shows “hatred for this country” is the invention of the Trump cult’s desperation for another boogeyman, and used to spew attacks at people who actually served this country..... like General Milley.

The fantasy that CRT shows “hatred for this country” is the invention of the Trump cult’s desperation for another boogeyman, and used to spew attacks at people who actually served this country..... like General Milley.
BS. Just BS.

For starters, CRT was not developed by the Trumpists. It appears to be the aborted child of the liberal racists who need a bogeyman now that Trump is gone, and he IS gone.

BS. Just BS.

For starters, CRT was not developed by the Trumpists. It appears to be the aborted child of the liberal racists who need a bogeyman now that Trump is gone, and he IS gone.

As I said before, the fantasy that it’s “anti white” and “hates America” certainly was developed by Trump cultists.

Donnie Draft Dodger certainly is still around, and his cult has only grown more fanatical in the wake of his defeat.

As I said before, the fantasy that it’s “anti white” and “hates America” certainly was developed by Trump cultists.

Donnie Draft Dodger certainly is still around, and his cult has only grown more fanatical in the wake of his defeat.
Got ANY facts to back up that specious claim?

You not liking the facts doesn’t change them.

But I get that the Trump cult desperately needs its boogeymen.
Nah, it's your "Independent" liberals that NEED a bogeyman.

Nah, it's your "Independent" liberals that NEED a bogeyman.

Independents aren’t the ones inventing the fantasy that people who’ve served this country for decades secretly “hate America”.

Independents aren’t the ones inventing the fantasy that people who’ve served this country for decades secretly “hate America”.
As one of the affected group, I can say without fear of equivocation that you are wrong, and full of it.

You are correct. Those that "hate America" are progressives/Independents without a spine.

Back
Top Bottom