• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Friendly Reminder: Candidates Do Not Get A Say In Entering Or Leaving The WH

What do Bill Barr and Chris Wray have to do with this story?

Are Democrats criminals, or not?

Texas AG accuses county official, 3 others of election fraud in mail-in ballot scheme

Bill Barr and Chris Wray are our top two LEO’s in the country. They have stated there is zero evidence of massive voter fraud. Why is one article in which someone is making *charges* more of a data point than Barr and WRay who have access to national data?

And you still can’t explain why Donald Trump can’t simply say he believes in the peaceful transfer of power. Joe BIden has no such problems. I wonder why that is.

I could be wrong but I do not recall either Bush or Obama ever being asked "Will you commit to a peaceful transfer of power" or even being asked if they would leave after the election.
I do remember them asking Bush directly in a press conference and he shrugged it off. I did assume they asked Obama - you're right. (not used to new search yet).

Bill Barr and Chris Wray are our top two LEO’s in the country. They have stated there is zero evidence of massive voter fraud. Why is one article in which someone is making *charges* more of a data point than Barr and WRay who have access to national data?

And you still can’t explain why Donald Trump can’t simply say he believes in the peaceful transfer of power. Joe BIden has no such problems. I wonder why that is.

What Trump said is no different than what Biden said in response to Hillary's demand that he not concede under any circumstances: Nothing.

What Trump said is no different than what Biden said in response to Hillary's demand that he not concede under any circumstances: Nothing.

Cite the full quote? Clinton’s and Biden’s.........

I do remember them asking Bush directly in a press conference and he shrugged it off. I did assume they asked Obama - you're right. (not used to new search yet).

Hey don't feel bad, I never could quite get a handle on how to really use the OLD search for anything beyond monosyllabic grunting at best. 🤣
Clearly that was a case of PEBKAC because others here had mastered it in ways that almost made me believe it was a dark art.
If Bush shrugged it off it was because he didn't take it seriously, and of course he had no reason to.
In the one or two instances where he joked about being a dictator, I did think he was joking.

Not even a little true.

Bill Barr and Chris Wray aren’t liars, no matter how much you insist otherwise.

Actually, the Constitution specifically and directly states that the federal government is limited, not the states.

The individual states get to decide how the voters in the state select the electors to the Electoral College. State supreme courts have the final word on those processes. To challenge the outcome in any given state, the Trump campaign would have to demonstrate fraud in the state process. Election boards are always made up of bipartisan selection. To assert fraud The Trump campaign would have to allege fraud against democrats and republicans. How many states will Trump attack before the republicans in those states rebel?

Sorry, this BS is going nowhere.
I covered this in post #7. Are you trying to imply that states have no limitations? That is ridiculous. Try passing a poll tax and see how that works out for your theory.

Not even a little true.

Bill Barr and Chris Wray aren’t liars, no matter how much you insist otherwise.
Bill Barr and Chris Wray have nothing to do with this.

Hillary told Joe not to concede under any circumstances. Joe did not respond back, stating that she was crazy.

Trump and Biden are in the same boat.

Refusing to leave the White House, and refusing the concede the election under any circumstances, are the same thing.

Why should I have a position on your conspiracy theory?

So that you're locked in when Trump decides to pull some crazy crap when he loses. Not that conservatives have any shame whatsoever that binds them to what they say.

So that you're locked in when Trump decides to pull some crazy crap when he loses. Not that conservatives have any shame whatsoever that binds them to what they say.
Thanks, but no...I'll leave being locked in to you.

Bill Barr and Chris Wray have nothing to do with this.

Hillary told Joe not to concede under any circumstances. Joe did not respond back, stating that she was crazy.

Trump and Biden are in the same boat.

Refusing to leave the White House, and refusing the concede the election under any circumstances, are the same thing.

It’s just weird that you think Bill Barr is lying.

Back
Top Bottom