• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

French Prosecutors: 150 Russians behind violence in Marseilles

My original comment was on Simplexity's attempt to link the LDPR Shrpygin to Putin by using a cut out of a photo without context, hence my original comment:
"Pathetic. How about you'd provide the full image and the 2010 context in which it was taken, instead of mindlessly spreading fakes generated by your obsession with Putin."

Fallen.
The question remains of whether this is fake:

Lebedev is quoted in the BBC as is his twitter where he congratulates the hooligans, Shprygin has also linked from his twitter on the BBC story of the hooligans being deported after being held at Cannes.
Is it?

Whatever image from whichever year and out of whichever context was presented, is that what you're gong to dwell on? Or are we talking about the current conduct (of today) of these two?

Because if you prefer to go the former road, YOU'd be the one deflecting.

Is it?

Whatever image from whichever year and out of whichever context was presented, is that what you're gong to dwell on? Or are we talking about the current conduct (of today) of these two?

Because if you prefer to go the former road, YOU'd be the one deflecting.

The fake here is to attempt to associate Shprygin with Putin as Simpleχity tried to do with his first post, that is why he hasn't confined himself to the "current conduct" of these LDPR retards, but provided a specific cut out of an image to link Putin to Shprygin.

So...no, not deflecting, I'm just well aware of Simpleχity's obsession with everything Putin related and the purpose of his posts - he even openly stated it multiple times, it's funny so I occasionally comment on that obsession.

Fallen.

The fake here is to attempt to associate Shprygin with Putin as Simpleχity tried to do with his first post, that is why he hasn't confined himself to the "current conduct" of these LDPR retards, but provided a specific cut out of an image to link Putin to Shprygin.

So...no, not deflecting, I'm just well aware of Simpleχity's obsession with everything Putin related and the purpose of his posts - he even openly stated it multiple times, it's funny so I occasionally comment on that obsession.

Fallen.
so I guess the answer to

Is it?..........................~
then is "no".

so I guess the answer tothen is "no".

...and I never said that the stuff about Shprygin or Lebedev was fake, in fact I explicitly stated: "Pathetic. How about you'd provide the full image and the 2010 context in which it was taken, instead of mindlessly spreading fakes generated by your obsession with Putin."

So instead of barking up the wrong tree there, please learn to read first.

Fallen.

As I've told you many times, if Putin didn't invade, occupy, and annex Ukrainian territory ... he wouldn't have people hating on him.

He's responsible for 10,000 Ukrainian dead, 20,000 wounded, 1,500,000 displaced, and immeasurable infrastructure and environmental damage in Ukraine's Donbas region.

And as I've also pointed out to you previously, you always concentrate on a droplet while ignoring the ocean.

The Shprygin pic? I just posted the first medium-sized pic I found. Want a more current pic ? Here ya go...

Ck6V8ATUkAAmdzh.jpg

The Russian thug Alexander Shprygin

I just heard a report that an injured English fan has died at the hospital. I had heard yesterday that an elderly man was beaten and went into cardiac arrest.

Footage-emerges-of-clashes-between-English-and-Russian-fans-at-EURO-2016.jpg

Russian violence on an English fan

State-run doping, thugs, what next from Russia?

Skirmish between England plus Welsh fans against Russians on the streets reported. Don't see how this doesn't end up bleeding into the stadiums again.

Simpleχity;1065964589 said:
As I've told you many times, if Putin didn't invade, occupy, and annex Ukrainian territory ... he wouldn't have people hating on him.

He's responsible for 10,000 Ukrainian dead, 20,000 wounded, 1,500,000 displaced, and immeasurable infrastructure and environmental damage in Ukraine's Donbas region.

And as I've also pointed out to you previously, you always concentrate on a droplet while ignoring the ocean.

The Shprygin pic? I just posted the first medium-sized pic I found. Want a more current pic ? Here ya go...

Ck6V8ATUkAAmdzh.jpg

The Russian thug Alexander Shprygin

I just heard a report that an injured English fan has died at the hospital. I had heard yesterday that an elderly man was beaten and went into cardiac arrest.

State-run doping, thugs, what next from Russia?

A. Dunno if blood is allowed on DP but I think you should consult the mods or the forum rules before posting pics like the last one... btw I can also post pics of English "fans" throwing bottles and fighting before any Russian involvement so...?!?

B. The problem is that you can't differentiate between your butthurt interpretation and real events.
I've already shown you multiple times in numerous threads that your posts are riddled with half truths at best, and in worst case scenarios with simple fakes. Unfortunately, it's not only a droplet but a steady stream of spam posts aimed at providing a platform for you own and others biases or/and ignorance while you're waging your imaginary battle against the "ebil regime" on the pages of DP.

C. For the Ukrainian dead you probably should direct your concerns at Poroshenko & Co, and those that launched the ATO against their own people.

PS. I've seen you develop from someone with whom I at least could have a debate even if we completely disagree, to an obsessed and very butthurt individual that produces daily spamfests approx at the same time like some kind of a brainless bot. Dunno what happened to you there, but imo at has very little to do with the events in Ukraine.

Fallen.

Last edited:
...and I never said that the stuff about Shprygin or Lebedev was fake, in fact I explicitly stated: "Pathetic. How about you'd provide the full image and the 2010 context in which it was taken, instead of mindlessly spreading fakes generated by your obsession with Putin."

So instead of barking up the wrong tree there, please learn to read first.

Fallen.
Re-establishing focus isn't barking, losing it is barking up the wrong tree.

Re-establishing focus isn't barking, losing it is barking up the wrong tree.

...and yet surprisingly you've completely missed Simpleχity's attempt to falsely redirect the blame/attention at Putin... with that pic. Hence, my "barking up the wrong tree" statement.

Fallen.

Focus remains on hools at the EC 2016 in general, Russians (as per OP) in particular and this
Russian MP Igor Lebedev criticised French police and called on Russian football fans to "keep up the good work".
specifically.

My original comment was on Simplexity's attempt to link the LDPR Shrpygin to Putin by using a cut out of a photo without context, hence my original comment:
"Pathetic. How about you'd provide the full image and the 2010 context in which it was taken, instead of mindlessly spreading fakes generated by your obsession with Putin."

Fallen.

The Independent uses the same picture in a story about Shprygin as he is on a coach with the 29 being deported. Even uses similar descriptions of him as far-right entity who should not be anywhere near official organisations representing football on the international stage. The picture - for anyone else, Putin going to the rally for Spartak Moscow fan Yegor Sviridov slain in clashes between ethnic Russians and Moscow Russians.

More on the tensions in Russia and racism in football there.

SO, in the end, we have ultras from Russia whose leader shouldn't be anywhere near a self-respecting leader of a country if he is trying to distance himself from some of the nastiest elements in his society. This is all a deflection though - why are these people given passports to travel to a major international football competition?

The Independent uses the same picture in a story about Shprygin as he is on a coach with the 29 being deported. Even uses similar descriptions of him as far-right entity who should not be anywhere near official organisations representing football on the international stage. The picture - for anyone else, Putin going to the rally for Spartak Moscow fan Yegor Sviridov slain in clashes between ethnic Russians and Moscow Russians.

More on the tensions in Russia and racism in football there.

SO, in the end, we have ultras from Russia whose leader shouldn't be anywhere near a self-respecting leader of a country if he is trying to distance himself from some of the nastiest elements in his society. This is all a deflection though - why are these people given passports to travel to a major international football competition?

It's even worse then, as the the Independent appear to have purposefully cut out the pic to represent Putin near Shprygin, btw your "context" for the picture is wrong, wtf are "ethnic Russians and Moscow Russians"?!?

The actual context is: Winter 2010. Yegor Sviridov (a Spartak Moscow fan) was killed by thugs from the Caucasus during a fight, his death sparked a series of violent riots in Moscow and across Russia that were lead by nationalists & ultras that used his death as an excuse to show their strength.

It got to a point when Putin personally had to intervene and talk to different "fan" camps, in an attempt to resolve the issue. After the meeting he travelled, as well as Shprygin that represents the "Russian fan side", to lay flowers at the kids' grave. As Shprygin was the nationalistic leader of one of the most powerful Russian clubs Dinamo he along side few others took the self imposed leadership role of the Russian football fans, so no wonder that he was there.

SO, in the end no its not a deflection to correct biased and suggestive "reporting", and nobody tries to defect from the idiocy of neither Shprygin nor Lebedev. Why are they are given international travelling documents and clearances, I don't know?!? Maybe cause until few days ago they weren't involved on the international scene, and because people like Shprygin are "protected" by political parties officials such as LDPR's Lebedev.

Fallen.

Last edited:
It's even worse then, as the the Independent appear to have purposefully cut out the pic to represent Putin near Shprygin.
C'mon. And that is not the sole pic of Shprygin and Putin together. Here is another...

Ck7yKM5VEAACHKg.jpg

When I inquired of you many months ago how you personally justify Putin's criminal actions in Crimea and Donbas, you basically said might makes right.

It was clear then that engaging in continued dialogue with you on the subject was pointless and futile.

Simpleχity;1065965800 said:
C'mon. And that is not the sole pic of Shprygin and Putin together. Here is another...

Ck7yKM5VEAACHKg.jpg

Yes, c'mon ... it is exactly from the same event, which I described detail in my post above.

Simpleχity;1065965800 said:

When I inquired of you many months ago how you personally justify Putin's criminal actions in Crimea and Donbas, you basically said might makes right.

It was clear then that engaging in continued dialogue with you on the subject was pointless and futile.

Would you be so kind to share where exactly I said so and in what context?!? You can PM me, to not spam this thread with this, or simply use one of your other numerous threads on Ukraine/Russia for that purpose.

Fallen.

~ wtf are "ethnic Russians and Moscow Russians"?!? ~

I was trying to find a polite way of describing European Russians and non-European Russians whose land is part of the country of Russia. I believe there are chants which football fans cry out that are a bit stronger.

~ nobody tries to defect from the idiocy of neither Shprygin nor Lebedev ~

OK, let's keep the thread on the French investigation of the troubles and their causes in France from now on.

Russian hooligans: Brawling for the fatherland

Russian Hooligans Are Wreaking Havoc at Euro 2016, But Does the Kremlin Care?

Russian Fan Violence Puts Spotlight On Ultranationalist Supporters Chief

Would you be so kind to share where exactly I said so and in what context?!?

I don't have the time to muddle through your 3,248 posts nor to go through the two rather huge Europe-forum threads about Ukraine (162pp/40pp).

IIRC it was during the period the Russian troll MrFirst/MrSecond (banned) was here. You never could provide a good answer on why you totally ignored his outlandish fabrications.

Simpleχity;1065967708 said:
Russian hooligans: Brawling for the fatherland

Russian Hooligans Are Wreaking Havoc at Euro 2016, But Does the Kremlin Care?

Russian Fan Violence Puts Spotlight On Ultranationalist Supporters Chief

I don't have the time to muddle through your 3,248 posts nor to go through the two rather huge Europe-forum threads about Ukraine (162pp/40pp).

IIRC it was during the period the Russian troll MrFirst/MrSecond (banned) was here. You never could provide a good answer on why you totally ignored his outlandish fabrications.

So you've decided to get butthurt over something that I supposedly said, but you don't remember when in what context or about what...great, seems completely logical, not.
Moreover, I've addressed multiple times your numerous cries about my response or lack of it to other posters... so wtf you're talking about?!?

Fallen.

Roll on Russia World Cup where these guys will be freely roaming the streets and are used to brawling inside football stadiums. The reactions and egging on from quoted Russian personalities is eye opening.

Why is anybody surprised from anything emerging from Putin's Oligarchy these days? Invading countries, rioting at soccer matches, all the same to these thugs.

How he was allowed to travel in the first place is beyond me and then how he was allowed into France is even more mind boggling.

Most of our worst hooligans have court and passport orders against them preventing their travel.

Alexander Shprygin is an assistant to Igor Lebedev, the chairman of the LDPR parliamentary group of the Russian State Duma and the LDPR Youth Organization. Lebedev's father is the virulent Russian politician and nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky (Vice Chairman of the State Duma). Shprygin is precisely the sort of Russian nationalist/racist that enjoys either the outright support or the tacit support of the Putin regime.

Simpleχity;1065964589 said:

Bystander apathy at its finest. Let's just mosey on past as though an unconscious, severely beaten man lying bloodied in the middle of the street unattended, is a perfectly natural and normal thing to come across.

Bystander apathy at its finest. Let's just mosey on past as though an unconscious, severely beaten man lying bloodied in the middle of the street unattended, is a perfectly natural and normal thing to come across.

I suspect they're Russians, turning back to see how fast the riot police are coming.. Putin made a "joke" after the stadium charge, about being baffled how only 200 Russians frightened 2000 Englishmen, to rapturous applause.

Back
Top Bottom