• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

French MPs vote to ban Islamic full veil in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said many times before to the stuck records of the Left, Islam TODAY fosters and encourages the same hatred and supremacism of the original syphiliptic maniacal rantings of Mo. Islam was supposed to stand for all time, hence the latest EPIDEMIC of terrorism, extremism and downright arrogance of a people believeing that only they count, and that they have every right to believe they should install no-go areas and special Muslim-only working rules to justify their erections.

Christianity TODAY has seen a proud history of constant reform and self-examination, to the point where it's been watered down to virtually nothing. Christians have to justify their every belief to Leftards on television and in the media and it's considered somehow fascist for Christian prayers to continue in schools and in council chambers.

Last edited:
And yet they still have problems with unveiled women being abused. Getting rid of veils wouldn't make abuse easier to pick up.

Exactly. Banning the burka will solve absolutely nothing. Those who claim to be helping women are so full of **** it's almost insulting. It won't change the way some Muslim women are treated and it won't magically turn their patriarchal culture into one based on gender equality. It will solve nothing. It's a useless symbolic band aid.
Jesus H. Christ, it's like French people have already forgotten that the wave of ultra-conservative Islam started when French Muslim girls were wearing western clothes. There was hardly even a hijab in sight in the whole country when this bull**** started to contaminate the poorer suburbs. And now they want us to believe that banning a piece of clothing is going to make any difference. They must think we're as stupid as they are.

That's a very ignorant thing to say.

Have a go at Paris day is it?

What he said was

Well, correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems to me that Jews come in many different flavors. They are made of many distinct ethnicities. They don't necessarily share the same race, culture or nationality. Lumping all Jews together doesn't seem to be very different from lumping all Muslims together. It borders on racism or xenophobia if you ask me.

There are indeed many different flavours to Jews.

This section is the most comprehensive summary of Jewish genetic data. In recent years, advances in genetic technology and the broadening in scope of genetic studies to encompass more ethnic groups have allowed scientists to come to more accurate conclusions. Nevertheless, not all questions have been answered fully, and followup studies are necessary. At the present time, it is known that Eastern European Jews have a significant Eastern Mediterranean element which manifests itself in a close relationship with Kurdish, Armenian, Palestinian Arab, Lebanese, Syrian, and Anatolian Turkish peoples. This is why the Y-DNA haplogroups J and E, which are typical of the Middle East, are so common among them. At the same time, there are traces of European (including Western Slavic or Eastern Slavic) and Khazar ancestry among European Jews. Ethiopian Jews mostly descend from Ethiopian Africans who converted to Judaism, but may also be related to a lesser extent to Yemenite Jews. Yemenite Jews descend from Arabs and Israelites. North African Jewish and Kurdish Jewish paternal lineages come from Israelites. Additional research is necessary, and it will certainly take several more years to sort it all out. What we can say for sure is that Jewish Y-DNA tends to come from the Middle East, and that studies that take into account mtDNA show that many Jewish populations are related to neighboring non-Jewish groups maternally. All existing studies fail to compare modern Jewish populations' DNA to ancient Judean DNA and medieval Khazarian DNA, but in the absence of old DNA, comparisons with living populations appear to be adequate to trace geographic roots.

Jewish Genetics - DNA, genes, Jews, Ashkenazi

I cannot see why you believe what paris wrote is so inaccurate.

However I think you probably misunderstand ethno-religious as used by the Palestine Israeli Journal. They are probably referring to Muslims having a different ethnic background to where they encounter racism or xenophobia.

The reality remains that the aspersions put on Muslims or Jews or Blacks or whoever when they are subject to negative stereotyping does fall under the generic name of racism. Racism is the top group and underneath are the other headings.

You will see this quite clearly in the outline of a serious of seminars at Goldsmiths.

From the first line

Antisemitism is known as the “longest hatred” and has deep roots in Christian Europe, while Islam too, at least since the time of the Crusades, has served as the “constitutive other” against which Europe has been defined. However, both anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim racisms have seen new configurations arise in the period of 9/11 and the Second Intifada.

H-Net Reviews

If you care to look at the link you will find they repeatedly refer to them as 'racisms'.

Last edited:
And to prove Pete's and Paris' ignorance:

Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So yes Pete, please take your propaganda elsewhere.

LOL you are the one spreading propaganda. You are no better than the Nazi party in Germany in the 1930s that tried to prove Arian superiority via historical and genetic fact. Jews are all over the world, they have bread across race , some are white, some Asian, some black, they are NOT a freak ethnicity. As I said, you are the one spreading the same BS propaganda that certain people in Israel have been trying to spread for 40+ years to justify their actions and their "claim" to what today is Israel.

Jews are no different than Muslims or Christians as they exist in all races and ethnicities. Now it might not have started like that for ANY of the religions but that does not change the fact, that today you can simply not claim this idiotic thing with a straight face.. it would be like claiming that the Arian race exists, despite half the German population being of Jewish and slavic origin.. all depends on how far you go back. Or me claiming I am of a viking race because I come from Scandinavia and have blond hair.. but the fact is that I have polish and German blood in along with my Scandinavian roots.. can I claim I am a Viking ethnic group? Of course not.

Now, would anyone else like to make the ultra-retarded claim that the hatred towards Muslims is racism?

It is hardly a retarded claim. You have to use any and all methods to expose people who hate other people based on nationality, race, religion or sexuality. It all depends on the definition you take on racism. Since people like you refuse to accept the term Islamaphobe or other terms describing anyone being discriminatory or having a hated of people of the Muslim faith, then one can only use the term "racist" since that does cover it more than often, since many Muslims are not white and are indeed of a different race.

Last edited:
Have a go at Paris day is it?

What he said was

There are indeed many different flavours to Jews.

You're some light years away from having a case here.
I was replying to his conclusion, not to the supportive arguments he was making this conclusion from.
The conclusion was "It borders on racism and xenophobia".
However I think you probably misunderstand ethno-religious as used by the Palestine Israeli Journal. They are probably referring to Muslims having a different ethnic background to where they encounter racism or xenophobia.
Muslims are not united by ethnicity, just like followers of Judaism and Christianity are not united by ethnicity.
Jews however are an ethno-religious group, meaning that the term refers to those who belong to one of the following three: The Jewish nationality, the Jewish religion and the Jewish ethnicity.
The reality remains that the aspersions put on Muslims or Jews or Blacks or whoever when they are subject to negative stereotyping does fall under the generic name of racism.
And by saying this you're strongly (and unsuccessfully) opposing reality, which fully neglects such notion.
I've already referred you to the definition of racism, which states it's about genetic attributes and the notion that they are a primary factor in the shaping of an individual's attitudes.

From the first line

H-Net Reviews

If you care to look at the link you will find they repeatedly refer to them as 'racisms'.

Your source too is not one that is charged with the defining of racism, and they are wrong as well.
I'm curious, do you also see the hatred towards Buddhists, Christians and the rest as racism, or only the hatred towards those who follow Allah?

LOL you are the one spreading propaganda.
Wrong, I'm opposing your propaganda referring to legit sources that expose the truth and completely obliterate your lies.
PeteEU said:
You are no better than the Nazi party in Germany in the 1930s that tried to prove Arian superiority via historical and genetic fact.
Wow, just wow. What a sick and immoral person you are to compare people you argue with on the internet to the ****ing Nazis.

As to the actual argument you were trying to make, I've already referred to the wikipedia article, you don't seem to be able to contradict their words.
That Jews are an ethnicity is a known fact, they come from the Semite people who originated in the Middle East, just like Arabs.
PeteEU said:
They have bread across race , some are white, some Asian, some black, they are NOT a freak ethnicity.
Yet all are coming from the Jewish ethnicity.
Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia's pwning of PeteEU said:
The Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‎ "Yehudim" IPA: jɛhuːdiːm), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.

In your face.

PeteEU said:
As I said, you are the one spreading the same BS propaganda that certain people in Israel have been trying to spread for 40+ years to justify their actions and their "claim" to what today is Israel.

I see, so your little campaign of propagnada and history-revisionism is all about your inhuman and demonic hatred towards the Israeli state.
Well sucks to be you, Jews are an ethnicity just like the Hispanics.
Jews are no different than Muslims or Christians as they exist in all races and ethnicities.
You're referring to the Jewish religion here.
However there is also the Jewish ethnicity.
Now it might not have started like that for ANY of the religions but that does not change the fact, that today you can simply not claim this idiotic thing with a straight face.. it would be like claiming that the Arian race exists, despite half the German population being of Jewish and slavic origin..
:rofl
And here you are in your whole making the claim that the Arian race did not exist, reasoning it with some of the Germans coming from the Jewish and Slavic races.
What a buffoon.

It is hardly a retarded claim. You have to use any and all methods to expose people who hate other people based on nationality, race, religion or sexuality. It all depends on the definition you take on racism. Since people like you refuse to accept the term Islamaphobe or other terms describing anyone being discriminatory or having a hated of people of the Muslim faith, then one can only use the term "racist" since that does cover it more than often, since many Muslims are not white and are indeed of a different race.

That's indeed a retarded claim since Muslims carry no specific race, just like the followers of Judaism and Christianity.
Muslims are simply people who are united in their belief, nothing more.
Racism is the hatred towards people that are united by their ethnicity, by their race.

So by all means, Jews are an ethnicity just as Judaism is a religion, feel free to read some Wikipedia articles to gain more knowledge about it.

What part of his comment is ignorant because you seem to agree with him many Jews these days are ethnically mixed with Europeans?
Many Jewish ancestors left there homeland for Europe, mixed with the local populations and hence the different ethnicity of Jews across the spectrum. We agree on that.

What i want to know is, what part of his comment do you find ignorant? Are you denying they are culturally different, or are you disagreeing with the fact that they shouldnt be lumped together as Jews?
Because as far as i am concerned, my Jewish friends from Britain are British and stand firm on the British stance in regards to Palestine/Israel, and are not Jews because they are not religiously Jewish either and have European ancestry hence are no less white than they are Jewish. I have Turkish friends with Jewish descent but are they regarded as Jews? No. If ethnically they are so mixed and hence different from the original Jewish gene pool and they are not Jewish by religious belief either, then how could they possibly be lumped together as Jews?

Paris was spot on imo. A Jew isn't necessarily an Israeli, and likewise.

Last edited:
What part of his comment is ignorant because you seem to agree with him many Jews these days are ethnically mixed with Europeans?
This claim:
"They are made of many distinct ethnicities. They don't necessarily share the same race, culture or nationality."
Jews are all sharing the same race, the Jewish race.
Due to the Jewish persecution and the exiles of Jews, the majority of the Jews today come from a mixed ethnicity. (Slavic Jews, Eastern European Jews, African Jews etc)

Many Jewish ancestors left there homeland for Europe, mixed with the local populations and hence the different ethnicity of Jews across the spectrum. We agree on that.
Reality agrees on that, there's no "we" here, truth doesn't carry different versions.

What i want to know is, what part of his comment do you find ignorant? Are you denying they are culturally different, or are you disagreeing with the fact that they shouldnt be lumped together as Jews?
I am disagreeing with his ignorant claim that the Jewish ethnicity does not exist.

Because as far as i am concerned, my Jewish friends from Britain are British
British is a nationality, not an ethnicity.
The term Jew as Wikipedia states refers to one of the following three: A person from the Jewish nationality, a person from the Jewish ethnicity, or a person who follows Judaism.
None of those three neglect the ability of that person to be considered British, and by no means were the German Jews different from the German Arians in their German nationality, nevertheless Hitler has killed anyone who has belonged to the Jewish race, anyone who has even had a Jewish grandfather.
I have Turkish friends with Jewish descent but are they regarded as Jews? No.
Actually yes they are, they're most likely included in the Turkish ethnic statistics.

Here's, for example, the list of ethnicities living in Turkey:

Demographics of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1. Turkic-speaking peoples: Turkmen, Azeris, Tatars, Karachays, Karakalpaks, Kazakhs, Crimean Tatars, Yörüks, Uyghurs,
2. Indo-European-speaking peoples: Kurds, Zazas, Armenians, Hamshenis, Greeks, Bulgarians, Albanians, Pomaks, Macedonians, and Bosniaks
3. Semitic-speaking peoples: Arabs, Jews, and Assyrians
4. Caucasian-speaking peoples: Georgians, Lazs, Circassians, and Chechens

Paris was spot on imo. A Jew isn't necessarily an Israeli, and likewise.
I've never claimed that a Jew is necessarily an Israeli, you've got the wrong argument and that is why I think you agree with Paris, who says that there is no Jewish ethnicity, which is the same thing as claiming that there is no Arab ethnicity, and that's an ignorant thing to suggest.

Last edited:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/middle-east/48221-2-jews-arent-real-jews.html

This goes for the incorrect and Anti-semitic "Khazar" charge as well.

and ergo, are just a religion, and not a people and have no ties Genetically to the Holy Land.

Really?

Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes
PNAS
(Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences)

""... A series of analyses was performed to address whether modern Jewish Y-chromosome diversity derives mainly from a common Middle Eastern source population or from admixture with neighboring non-Jewish populations during and after the Diaspora.

Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were Not significantly different from one another at the genetic level.
Admixture estimates suggested Low levels of European Y-chromosome gene flow into Ashkenazi and Roman Jewish communities.

A multidimensional scaling plot placed six of the seven Jewish populations in a relatively Tight cluster that was interspersed with Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations, including Palestinians and Syrians.

Pairwise differentiation tests further indicated that these Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations were not statistically different. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained Relatively Isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora....."
[....]

Evidence for Common Jewish Origins.

Several lines of evidence support the hypothesis that Diaspora Jews from Europe, Northwest Africa, and the Near East resemble each other more closely than they resemble their non-Jewish neighbors.
First, six of the seven Jewish populations analyzed here formed a relatively tight cluster in the MDS analysis (Fig. 2). The only exception was the Ethiopian Jews, who were affiliated more closely with non-Jewish Ethiopians and other North Africans. Our results are consistent with other studies of Ethiopian Jews based on a variety of markers (16, 23, 46). However, as in other studies where Ethiopian Jews exhibited markers that are characteristic of both African and Middle Eastern populations, they had Y-chromosome haplotypes (e.g., haplotypes Med and YAP+4S) that were common in other Jewish populations.

Second, despite their high degree of geographic dispersion, Jewish populations from Europe, North Africa, and the Near East were less diverged genetically from each other than any other group of populations in this study (Table 2). The statistically significant correlation between genetic and geographic distances in our non-Jewish populations from Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa is suggestive of spatial differentiation, whereas the lack of such a correlation for Jewish populations is more compatible with a model of recent dispersal and subsequent isolation during and after the Diaspora..""
[....]

Middle Eastern Affinities.

A Middle Eastern origin of the Jewish gene pool is generally assumed because of the detailed documentation of Jewish history and religion. There are not many genetic studies that have attempted to infer the genetic relationships among Diaspora Jews and non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations. A number of earlier studies found evidence for Middle Eastern affinities of Jewish genes (4, 5, 7, 51); however, results have depended to a great extent on which loci were being compared, possibly because of the confounding effects of selection (4). Although the NRY tends to behave as a single genetic locus (52), the DNA results presented here are less likely to be biased by selective effects. The extremely close affinity of Jewish and non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations observed here (Tables 2 and 3) supports the hypothesis of a common Middle Eastern origin. Of the Middle Eastern populations included in this study, only the Syrian and Palestinian samples mapped within the central cluster of Jewish populations (Fig. 2)...."

again, above excerpted from the longer:
Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes ? PNAS
and from post #2 in that sequence, noting that indeed it's the Jewish RACE (not religous belief) that's been persecuted.
2b. Why should One/A 'religion', Judaism, have a state and not others?

This of course denies Jews are a People/Race/Nation which above and much history indicates they are.

Zionism started as a SECULAR movement of 19th European Jews in response to persecution.
In fact, it's opposition was religous and the main/remaining fringe of 'anti-zionist' Jews are the ultra-Orthodox sects, Neturei Karta (aka 'jewsnotzionsts' that bashers love to use for 'cover', etc) and Satmar.

The Persecution of Jews WAS as a people/Race, not as a Religion.
Hitler killed Orthodox Jews, Atheist Jews, Catholic 'half-Jews'. In short, the Race we all know does exist.

Last edited:

I find it ridiculous that after pointing to Wikipedia pretty much declaring in the first sentence of the article "Jews" that "Jews are an ethnicity", there are still those who have no shame in partaking in the denial of reality.

Nevertheless the original argument from those folks was that the hatred towards Muslims is "Racism", so there wasn't much to expect to begin with.

This claim:
"They are made of many distinct ethnicities. They don't necessarily share the same race, culture or nationality."
Jews are all sharing the same race, the Jewish race.
Due to the Jewish persecution and the exiles of Jews, the majority of the Jews today come from a mixed ethnicity. (Slavic Jews, Eastern European Jews, African Jews etc)

Most jews are sharing a part of the Jewish race. You'd be hard pressed to find an actual wholly ethnic Jew, same applies to many other regions in that area who have been subject to ethnic mixing for years; that includes Israel for obvious reasons, Turkey, and some Arab states like Lebanon. You can't possibly tell me all Jews are of the Jewish race; yes, in part, sure. You said yourself the majority of the Jews are mixed, therefore to say they are Jewish when they could say they are just as Slavic is ignorant.

I am disagreeing with his ignorant claim that the Jewish ethnicity does not exist.

It does exist, but not in its entirety.

British is a nationality, not an ethnicity

Then imagine i said English.

The term Jew as Wikipedia states refers to one of the following three: A person from the Jewish nationality, a person from the Jewish ethnicity, or a person who follows Judaism.

Right, and since the majority of Jew's are not ethnically Jewish and actually mixed Jewish, you can rule that out as a determining factor of what makes that individual Jewish.

None of those three neglect the ability of that person to be considered British, and by no means were the German Jews different from the German Arians in their German nationality, nevertheless Hitler has killed anyone who has belonged to the Jewish race, anyone who has even had a Jewish grandfather

We are not talking about Hitler. Here in the West, we no longer see the ethnicity of an individual as a pressing matter or something that particularly means or says anything about that individual.

Actually yes they are, they're most likely included in the Turkish ethnic statistics.

Here's, for example, the list of ethnicities living in Turkey:

Demographics of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How does that disprove my initial point? Hrant Dink was Armenian but considered Turkish by everybody other than the idiot nationalists that caused his death. Any Jew living in Ankara i met waves the flag and our values prouder than i. You posted a list of what makes a Jew Jewish, so here's mine according to our constitution:

- adapts to our culture
- learns our language
- adapts to our ideals

Demographics of ethnicity is irrelevant since almost everybody in Turkey is not of one race, ESPECIALLY the Jews.

The Turkish ethnicity is no more mixed and jumbled than Jewish ancestry. Jew's aren't meant to be white yet you find many. Turks, by technical definition, should have mongolian/Asian features but that isn't the case. We have all strayed far from our original roots.

Last edited:
Not to say Jew's dont exist, but Jews of mixed heritage and who don't follow Judaism are not Jews if they therefore do not consider themselves as such. That could go by there white ancestry and call themselves German/Polish/Ukrainian.

Ask yourself this, can anyone else wear masks in public? I know for a fact that there are laws against wearing masks in public in Tampa Florida for people over the age of 16. It would seem that this isn't a case of the rights of Muslims being infringed upon it is a clear cut case of Muslims wanting more rights than anyone else and a law stating flat out that they have to abide by the same laws as everyone else IE no masks in public places.

Last edited:
Fixed.

#1 has nothing to do with 'protecting' women, especially when it infriges on the rights of those women who don't need institutionalized 'protection'.

Nobody is allowed to wear masks in public, that is not an infringment of anyones right unless you feel that everyone should be allowed to wear masks in public.

Sometimes it takes somebody else cutting straight to the chase to put things in a nutshell:

What else.jpg

Oh yes mate, it's coarsely put, yet it's the voice of many ordinary people on the street.

'Islam is the Religion of Peace', parrot the PC mouthpieces and propagandists;
yet which creed is it incubating the greatest single confrontation, domination, cultural threats and ideological murder sprees?!

Last edited:
LOL you are the one spreading propaganda. You are no better than the Nazi party in Germany in the 1930s that tried to prove Arian superiority via historical and genetic fact. Jews are all over the world, they have bread across race , some are white, some Asian, some black, they are NOT a freak ethnicity. As I said, you are the one spreading the same BS propaganda that certain people in Israel have been trying to spread for 40+ years to justify their actions and their "claim" to what today is Israel.

A) Ethnicity =/= race. Despite the diaspora Jews the world over have managed to retain a shared culture, religion, and language even though they have interbreed with other races, they are an ethnic group.

B) Genetic testing has in fact proven that European Jews have an affinity towards the genetic landscape of Israel and the surrounding regions.

And it's interesting that the likes of Pete EU say little or nothing about the Muslim genocide being waged against the Israelis since the Israelis had the naked nerve to resettle part of the lands stolen from the Jews by jihad!

But that's what you get when the modern Left ring-fences a choice minority, especially one as blinkered and hostile as they are. Even the beloved gays now lose out as Muslims threaten a rumpus if homosexuals are cared for too much!

Poor ickle Muswims,
getting all offended at life in the decadent West: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2007/may/08/gayrightsandmuslimrights

...And we need these people because....?

Well, they know where the airport is! (To LEAVE on it, not blow it up, silly!)

Last edited:
Most jews are sharing a part of the Jewish race.
You mean that most Jews are partially sharing the Jewish ethnicity, and that is what I said.
You'd be hard pressed to find an actual wholly ethnic Jew, same applies to many other regions in that area who have been subject to ethnic mixing for years; that includes Israel for obvious reasons, Turkey, and some Arab states like Lebanon. You can't possibly tell me all Jews are of the Jewish race; yes, in part, sure. You said yourself the majority of the Jews are mixed, therefore to say they are Jewish when they could say they are just as Slavic is ignorant.
I don't think you get it.
Ethnicity is not a matter of purity, you can be half a Jew and still be considered a Jew.
The other half could be Slavic for that matter and you will be considered a Slavic Jew.
Then imagine i said English.
English is an ethnicity, if you say your friends belong to the English and Jewish ethnic groups then they belong to both, they are Jewish just as they are English, their ethnic identity is both Jewish and English.
They could tell a rude joke about the English people and then say "Hey it's alright I'm English", and they could tell a rude joke about the Jewish people and then say "Hey, it's alright I'm Jewish".
I don't see what's so complicated there.
Right, and since the majority of Jew's are not ethnically Jewish
That's an absurd statement, if you're using the word "Jew" to refer to the Jewish ethnicity then 100% of them belong to the Jewish ethnicity.
If you're using the word "Jew" to refer to either the Jewish nationality or the Jewish religion then a huge portion of them (if not the majority for all I know) belong to the Jewish ethnicity.
We are not talking about Hitler. Here in the West, we no longer see the ethnicity of an individual as a pressing matter or something that particularly means or says anything about that individual.
And I didn't suggest anything that could neglect that.
However from agreeing with the fact that the ethnicity of a person is not a factor in his attitudes and behavior to claiming that the Jewish ethnicity doesn't exist there's a long way.
How does that disprove my initial point?
You've claimed that Turkish Jews aren't referred to as Jews in Turkey.
I've heard Erdogan for example not long ago saying that his issue is with Israel and not with Jews, so his country's Jewish population has nothing to worry about.
I've referred in my response to you to Turkish statistics sources showing that Jews are listed as a group of the ethnic minorities.
Any Jew living in Ankara i met waves the flag and our values prouder than i.
Now you're mixing it again, you're referring to nationality.
The Turkish ethnicity is no more mixed and jumbled than Jewish ancestry.
And yet the Turkish ethnicity exists, and so is the Jewish ethnicity.
You're referring to yourself as a British Turk, because you were born with the Turkish ethnicity and are carrying a British nationality.
(Or perhaps you were living in Turkey and have had a Turkish nationality and then immigrated to Britain and got a British nationality)

Last edited:
The other half could be Slavic for that matter and you will be considered a Slavic Jew.

English is an ethnicity, if you say your friends belong to the English and Jewish ethnic groups then they belong to both, they are Jewish just as they are English, their ethnic identity is both Jewish and English.
They could tell a rude joke about the English people and then say "Hey it's alright I'm English", and they could tell a rude joke about the Jewish people and then say "Hey, it's alright I'm Jewish".
I don't see what's so complicated there.

It depends more on what you identify yourself as. Nobody, even you, can say for sure "im 50% ethnically Jewish". Therefore who is to say whom is Jewish? The person in question, that is who. If you wish to identify yourself as both, thats fine, but not accurate.
That's an absurd statement, if you're using the word "Jew" to refer to the Jewish ethnicity then 100% of them belong to the Jewish ethnicity.
If you're using the word "Jew" to refer to either the Jewish nationality or the Jewish religion then a huge portion of them (if not the majority for all I know) belong to the Jewish ethnicity.

You missed out a section of my quote. I said the majority is not Jewish but "mixed Jewish". Therefore they are partly of the Jewish ethnicity.

And I didn't suggest anything that could neglect that.
However from agreeing with the fact that the ethnicity of a person is not a factor in his attitudes and behavior to claiming that the Jewish ethnicity doesn't exist there's a long way.

Paris claimed that, not me.

You've claimed that Turkish Jews aren't referred to as Jews in Turkey.
I've heard Erdogan for example not long ago saying that his issue is with Israel and not with Jews, so his country's Jewish population has nothing to worry about.
I've referred in my response to you to Turkish statistics sources showing that Jews are listed as a group of the ethnic minorities.

OK seriously. Are you suggesting ethnic demographics makes them non-Turks? How many Muslim Britons are there in the UK who identify themselves as Britons but are part of some sort of demographic statistical analysis, or African Americans in America who identify themselves as Americans?

"Turk" in Turkey is not part of A SET ethnic group because we are so mixed. Hence, anybody can be a Turk, the term "Turk" is as flexible as the term "American".

And yet the Turkish ethnicity exists, and so is the Jewish ethnicity.
You're referring to yourself as a British Turk, because you were born with the Turkish ethnicity and are carrying a British nationality.

It exists to a degree but our populations by the majority are not of Turkish/Jewish descent in its entirety. I refer myself to a British Turk because i identify myself with both nationalities. Judaism is not a nationality hence irrelevant to the topic at hand. I declare myself as "British" or "Turk" and a Jew of mixed race may do the same in regards to a Jew. If he/she does not see her/him self as one, then he/she is not.

I think we have strayed from the topic at hand, however, which has nothing to do with Jews.
But yes, i believe the Jewish race exists, but i believe Jews are so racially mixed they are Jewish if they identify themselves as such. Hence you are not one to say whom is and isn't Jewish. Thats a personal decision. That's my argument.

Last edited:
As I've said many times before to the stuck records of the Left, Islam TODAY fosters and encourages the same hatred and supremacism of the original syphiliptic maniacal rantings of Mo. Islam was supposed to stand for all time, hence the latest EPIDEMIC of terrorism, extremism and downright arrogance of a people believeing that only they count, and that they have every right to believe they should install no-go areas and special Muslim-only working rules to justify their erections.
[/B]

Most Muslims don't do this. Yes many Muslims are more conservative and illiberal, but this can be found in any poorer region of the world.

Maybe. If just the Muslims causing serious upset were to be deported back to their Islamic paradises, we would still have a majority of Muslims remaining who are peaceful (or at least savvy enough to keep their heads down).

It's Islam that's the cancer. Muslims are merely the infected and they've had no chance. Especially the women who have either had to buckle under the harsh realities, enjoy the lucky relief of a tender family or become as deranged as the creed allows and mistake that for total freedom of activity.

It's this wicked death cult which allows a frightening proportion of nutters to threaten womens' rights activists and lapsed Muslims with DEATH for daring to make up their own minds!

Thailand: Insurgents Target Leading Muslim Woman Activist | Human Rights Watch

Iraq: death threats against women's rights defender

Ayaan Hirsi Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interview: Ex-Muslim on Faith, Women's Rights, Obama | Christianpost.com , etc.

MUHAMMAD THE PSYCHO:

CRITICISE ISLAM AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ishaq:551 "Another victim was Huwayrith. He used to insult Muhammad in Mecca. Huwayrith was put to death by Ali. The Messenger ordered Miqyas' assassination only because he became a renegade by rejecting Islam."

Tabari VIII:181 "The Messenger ordered six men and four women to be assassinated. One of these women was Hind, who swore allegiance and became a Muslim." {And yet, she was killed?}.

Ishaq:597 "When the Apostle returned to Medina after his raid on Ta'if, word spread that he had killed some of the men who had satirized him. The poets who were left, fled in all directions."

behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg

For all their talk about barbaric Christian outrages dating from the void Old Testament, the bent Left are bloody quiet on the many outrages perpetuated by a hard crust of their beloved Muslims in the here and now!!

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Since you all cannot play nice, I am pulling this thread over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom