• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

French fascist leader Marine Le Pen says she opposes sanctions on Muscovite gas

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

its crazy to see the commies and the fascists fight for Moscow´s love and cash in 2022, dont you guys have any self-respect left in you?​

1649784163469.png

its crazy to see the commies and the fascists fight for Moscow´s love and cash in 2022, dont you guys have any self-respect left in you?​

View attachment 67385248
Le Pen is a nationalist...not a Fascist.

But, of course, you knew that and you have started a lying thread because she doesn't agree with your opinion.

Nationalism is literally the most significant component of fascism.
Maybe it is, but that doesn't mean every Nationalist is a Fascist.

Hell, even the definitions are different.

Definition of nationalism

1: loyalty and devotion to a nation especially
: a sense of national consciousness (see consciousness sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups

Definition of fascism

1: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

View attachment 67385248
Did we expect anything else from LePen? She is a fan of immoral views, Putin must be her favorite kind of leader.

Le Pen is a nationalist...not a Fascist.

But, of course, you knew that and you have started a lying thread because she doesn't agree with your opinion.

no , she is not, she is a typical fascist- populist , do you agree that her party is in love in Moscow ?

she is not a Nationalist, she sells the France national interests to Moscow criminal oriental gang for ages, she is political prostitute. who else is making deals with pootler nowadays ?

1649792900172.png

1649792878649.png

no , she is not, she is a typical fascist- populist , do you agree that her party is in love in Moscow ?
No. I don't believe her party is "in love in Moscow". I believe her party supports what's best for France and the French citizens.

No it's not

And you misunderstand the use of the word "literally"

The most significant part of fascism (meaning RW dictatorial government, and not just limited to Italian politics in the 1930's) is the concentration of political power into the hands of one man
Accordingly, Putin is a fascist, Marine Le Pen, is not.

No. I don't believe her party is "in love in Moscow". I believe her party supports what's best for France and the French citizens.
ok, ivan

No it's not

The most significant part of fascism (meaning RW dictatorial government, and not just limited to Italian politics in the 1930's) is the concentration of political power into the hands of one man
Accordingly, Putin is a fascist, Marine Le Pen, is not.
No matter how much you stir the pot it's still borscht.

No it's not

The most significant part of fascism (meaning RW dictatorial government, and not just limited to Italian politics in the 1930's)

Fascism does not equal any generic right wing dictatorship.

Fascism does not equal any generic right wing dictatorship.

Technically you are right
Technically, fascism only refers to the extreme political system seen in Italy in the 1930's and through to Italy's surrender in WWII

However "fascism" has come to be associated with any politically right wing government
ie: where political power is focused on one man

So Russia today could be loosely described as a "fascist" state
Now local politicians/military commanders may exercise some degree of autonomy, but the do so at Putin's pleasure and he determines the limits of their power

But as far a Marine Le Pen is concerned, there is no criteria by which she could be described as "fascist".

Technically you are right
Technically, fascism only refers to the extreme political system seen in Italy in the 1930's and through to Italy's surrender in WWII

However "fascism" has come to be associated with any politically right wing government
ie: where political power is focused on one man

So Russia today could be loosely described as a "fascist" state
Now local politicians/military commanders may exercise some degree of autonomy, but the do so at Putin's pleasure and he determines the limits of their power

But as far a Marine Le Pen is concerned, there is no criteria by which she could be described as "fascist".
doesn't mean she's not aspiring.

Mussolini founded Italy's fascist party BTW before he and his bunch actually came into power.

No, but before you can say she is, you need to back that up with evidence

What has Marine Le Pen ever said that would mark her as a "fascist".

Mussolini founded Italy's fascist party BTW before he and his bunch actually came into power.

Er yeah

Just like the Nazi party existed (though not founded by Hitler) before Hitler came to power...or the Communist party was founded before Lenin came to power...

Indeed, can you think of any political party that was founded AFTER its leader(s) came to power ?

WHERE'S DA MUNEY?

And Daddy's-Girl got her party from whom?

Her father ... and he's one helluva lot more Rightist than she is. But, what they both crave is political-power. Because, despite decades of France's "supposed democracy", political power makes those who see and employ it very rich people.

From here: Even in France, Money Rules Politics

Excerpt:
France, like many Western European countries, has strong campaign finance laws and a vibrant multiparty system. Yet even there, money has had a corrosive effect on democracy, as private donations have an outsized impact on electoral outcomes.

France is no exception to the fact that "in politics, money-matters" ... which countries allow caps on contributions and restrict them to only private individuals? Not many.

See this OECD-report here: Assessing Interest Groups’ Financial Donations to the European Union’s Political Parties & Foundations

Be sure to look at "who gets what" of the report titled: "Figure 4: Showing the distribution of the total amount of donations received by EU level political parties. "

WHERE'S DA MUNEY?

And Daddy's-Girl got her party from whom?

Her father ... and he's one helluva lot more Rightist than she is. But, what they both crave is political-power. Because, despite decades of France's "supposed democracy", political power makes those who see and employ it very rich people.

From here: Even in France, Money Rules Politics

Excerpt:

France is no exception to the fact that "in politics, money-matters" ... which countries allow caps on contributions and restrict them to only private individuals? Not many.

See this OECD-report here: Assessing Interest Groups’ Financial Donations to the European Union’s Political Parties & Foundations

Be sure to look at "who gets what" of the report titled: "Figure 4: Showing the distribution of the total amount of donations received by EU level political parties. "
We don't really know whether Daddie is more rightist than she, what could be seen was her donning much sheeps' clothing in an attempt to deflect the lacking popularity that her initial fascist utterances generated. By her supposedly cleansing herself of his disgusting heritage, at least in her words.

I believe her about as far as I can throw her and seeing how I can't get my hands around her, I can't throw her at all, can I?

Like many rightist parties in Europe she vied for and accepted a Putin loan when her bunch of scum were facing bankruptcy.

Depending on what sop to the public she reckons favors her chances, she'll change her suggested outlook more often than the tide comes in.

IOW she's a pathological liar on top of everything else.

Depending on what sop to the public she reckons favors her chances, she'll change her suggested outlook more often than the tide comes in.

IOW she's a pathological liar on top of everything else.

I'm not sure about the "pathological" bit to her lying. But, she is very much "her father's girl" and he never even came close to getting the presidency of France.

Her voting-rates are high at the moment but minor to Macron's 54%. How 46% of the French could vote for her is beyond belief.

Anyway, as long and the wine is good, I could care less about politics in this country!

Que vive le vin ... !

2011-12-17-vive-le-vin-d-dhiver.jpg

I'm not sure about the "pathological" bit to her lying. But, she is very much "her father's girl" and he never even came close to getting the presidency of France.

Her voting-rates are high at the moment but minor to Macron's 54%. How 46% of the French could vote for her is beyond belief.

Anyway, as long and the wine is good, I could care less about politics in this country!

Que vive le vin ... !

one sure, KGB holds her tight ....

Que vive le vin ... !

Good attitude(y)

Ukraine_LeftAffixedMaps_2-2.webp

Why not just let each of those sub-states with a Russian-language majority decide whether they stay with the Ukraine or not.

They'd be fools not to ...

Last edited:
Ukraine_LeftAffixedMaps_2-2.webp

Why not just let each of those sub-states with a Russian-language majority decide whether they stay with the Ukraine or not.

They'd be fools not to ...

1) your map from 2001, its means nothing tdoday...
2) Ukraine is an independent country, its not up to you or Moscow decide
3) whats about Moscow colonies ? whether they stay with the juchi ulus or not.

2TXh3RAE3v50ZSSADr1evoxxecAbTAH12X46vNRwbHo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom