• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

French army trolls Trump with picture of them training in rain

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...s-trump-with-picture-of-them-training-in-rain

Tweet appears to mock US president who cancelled visit to war graves due to weather

After Donald Trump failed to make it to the American war cemetery at Belleau in France at the weekend, the US president has been gently mocked by the official Twitter account of the French army.

Using the hashtag #MondayMotivation, they posted a picture of a soldier training, with the caption: “Il y a de la pluie, mais c’est pas grave”, meaning “It is raining, but it’s not serious”.
=======================================
All hail our Wimp-in-Chief.

So, who cares what the French army thinks. We saved them twice, maybe they should remember that.

So, who cares what the French army thinks. We saved them twice, maybe they should remember that.

That was a long time ago....Just a year a go US special forces were being blasted to bits in Chad...Until French Mirage Jets showed up and drove the attackers off...Try to keep up...

Have you noticed that the only people whose opinion you care about is fellow Trumpers. Everyone else is wrong or misguided, lol.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...s-trump-with-picture-of-them-training-in-rain

Tweet appears to mock US president who cancelled visit to war graves due to weather

After Donald Trump failed to make it to the American war cemetery at Belleau in France at the weekend, the US president has been gently mocked by the official Twitter account of the French army.

Using the hashtag #MondayMotivation, they posted a picture of a soldier training, with the caption: “Il y a de la pluie, mais c’est pas grave”, meaning “It is raining, but it’s not serious”.
=======================================
All hail our Wimp-in-Chief.

FAKE NEWS. Trump did brave the rain and did honor the troops. Here's a photo of him in the rain. TRUMP IN THE RAIN.jpg

Have you noticed that the only people whose opinion you care about is fellow Trumpers. Everyone else is wrong or misguided, lol.

Did you type that while looking into a mirror?

It is because you can't have useful debate with those on the left. They are too busy telling me their feelings instead of addressing the issue at hand.

It is because you can't have useful debate with those on the left. They are too busy telling me their feelings instead of addressing the issue at hand.

Hogwash, I'll debate you anytime, anywhere on any topic.

Maybe you have problems with us lefties is because we use BIG WORDS.

Yeah, you're totally one to address the issue at hand. That's why you call people fat, right? :roll:

It's not gonna be a debate, more of a parent quieting a screaming child.

giphy.gif

Triggered!

Not triggered at all. More pointing out that you have absolutely no debating skills to begin with. All you know how to do is sling low-brow, petty insults at people, for no other reason than that they are on the opposite side of the political aisle.

Not triggered at all. More pointing out that you have absolutely no debating skills to begin with. All you know how to do is sling low-brow, petty insults at people, for no other reason than that they are on the opposite side of the political aisle.

Triggered again! Stop hijacking the thread to wag your finger at me. Aren't you referencing things from down under, against the rules!

Who cares? People who are concerned that the current POTUS is such a candyassed little *****, that's who.

This is the best thing you could think of to post? I am embarrassed for you. Lol

That is like the 40 year old man who still wears his varsity football jacket. It’s not a good look.

This is the best thing you could think of to post? I am embarrassed for you. Lol

Nothing better was required, given the asinine nature of the post I was responding to.

I feel sorry for you that you couldn't figure that out.

That is like the 40 year old man who still wears his varsity football jacket. It’s not a good look.

Spoken like a true leftist that hates the military and all that they have sacrificed for freedoms across the globe.

Without the French Army there wouldn’t be a United States in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom