• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

French and Mali armies kills 100 jihadists this month

Can you please look, it's the Pentagons own map, nothing to do with me! If your ashamed of your war machine, your mercenaries your torture chambers that's your problem! I'm disgusted!

Your laughable claims of “genocide”(without the slightest shred of evidence) are are moronic as ever.

Nobody cares what a Scottish tankie thinks.

Your laughable claims of “genocide”(without the slightest shred of evidence) are are moronic as ever.

Nobody cares what a Scottish tankie thinks.
Those families who's loved ones murdered by your military, they care! The men women and children raped sodomised and buggered in your secret prisons and torture chambers, they care! But I accept, you don't!

But then your country is owned and run by foreigners.

Last edited:
Those families who's loved ones murdered by your military, they care! The men women and children raped sodomised and buggered in your secret prisons and torture chambers, they care! But I accept, you don't!

Oh look, more anti Semitic drivel about “Jews running the country” and Russian propaganda....

and still no evidence for your laughable claims of “genocide“.

Oh look, more anti Semitic drivel about “Jews running the country” and Russian propaganda....

and still no evidence for your laughable claims of “genocide“.

Oh look.......still no evidence for your moronic claims of “genocide”.

Oh look.......still no evidence for your moronic claims of “genocide”.

Can you please look, it's the Pentagons own map, nothing to do with me! If your ashamed of your war machine, your mercenaries your torture chambers that's your problem! I'm disgusted!

Say's the person who lives in a country that directly benefits from the security provided by others.

What foreigners?

Name names....

But killing these murderous "religious" fanatics sure as hell ain't.
That's what all murderous religious (or not) fanatics say.

That's what all murderous religious (or not) fanatics say.

Its also what reasonable people who believe in religious freedom say. It also is what people who are outraged by violent coercion say. Its also what religious people say about the apostates who falsely represent their religion and murder in its name.

But let's not too fine a point on who calls for killing these murderous sociopaths who wrap themselves in a cloak of false piety to justify their sadistic misanthropy.

Its also what reasonable people who believe in religious freedom say. It also is what people who are outraged by violent coercion say. Its also what religious people say about the apostates who falsely represent their religion and murder in its name.

But let's not too fine a point on who calls for killing these murderous sociopaths who wrap themselves in a cloak of false piety to justify their sadistic misanthropy.
You've described anyone and everyone that subscribes to mass violence.

Still no evidence of “genocide”.

beating a dead horse. Sadly the term is now just another emotive "label" in the rhetorical toolbox. They all use it with wonton disregard to accuracy. Its used to spark an visceral immediate emotive reaction. Standard tactic.

Why did you put religious in quotes?

because I view them to be murderous sociopaths wrapping themselves in a cloak of false piety to justify their perverse actions and desires.

They are denizens of the slime that settles on the bottom of cesspools.

because I view them to be murderous sociopaths wrapping themselves in a cloak of false piety to justify their perverse actions and desires.

They are denizens of the slime that settles on the bottom of cesspools.

Do you recognize the possibility that they're doing nothing more than reading the Qur'an and trying to get into heaven by fighting "in the cause of God" as it commands?

Specifically, what makes their piety false?

Do you recognize the possibility that they're doing nothing more than reading the Qur'an and trying to get into heaven by fighting "in the cause of God" as it commands?

Specifically, what makes their piety false?

Nope I don't accept it. Only twisted psychopaths engage in that kind behavior and they all have their excuses and rationales. No true person of god would endorse any interpretation of their scriptures to deliberately and wantonly murder the innocent for some kind of spiritual reward. Does that mean that there is the odd one that isn't a sociopath say, just a person of dysfunctional intellect? Granted.

these Islamists are just another boys club for the sexually repressed, violent, sociopathic, hypocrites who use perverse interpretations of scriptures to justify their bullshit and membership. With differing and diverse qualifications Much like ever other supposed "boys club" base on religious "orthodoxy" only far more violent and anti social.

Nope I don't accept it. Only twisted psychopaths engage in that kind behavior and they all have their excuses and rationales. No true person of god would endorse any interpretation of their scriptures to deliberately and wantonly murder the innocent for some kind of spiritual reward. Does that mean that there is the odd one that isn't a sociopath say, just a person of dysfunctional intellect? Granted.

Before I read the Qur'an I would have agreed with you. Would you reassess your position if I showed you where the Qur'an explicitly says that Muslims have to "kill and be killed" in order for Allah to grant them admission to heaven?

these Islamists are just another boys club for the sexually repressed, violent, sociopathic, hypocrites who use perverse interpretations of scriptures to justify their bullshit and membership. With differing and diverse qualifications Much like ever other supposed "boys club" base on religious "orthodoxy" only far more violent and anti social.

The underlined implies specific knowledge. Can you give me an example of verses that have been perversely misinterpreted?

Before I read the Qur'an I would have agreed with you. Would you reassess your position if I showed you where the Qur'an explicitly says that Muslims have to "kill and be killed" in order for Allah to grant them admission to heaven?

The underlined implies specific knowledge. Can you give me an example of verses that have been perversely misinterpreted?
Ever read "Luke"?
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

I am rather familiar with the Quran and many of the hadiths, even the hundreds of fake ones.

These admonitions are no different than those one finds in the Tanakh. You wouldnt stone a child who talked back to you. Hell you wouldn't stone somebody period.

I am rather familiar with the Quran and many of the hadiths, even the hundreds of fake ones.

These admonitions are no different than those one finds in the Tanakh. You wouldnt stone a child who talked back to you. Hell you wouldn't stone somebody period.

That was an evasion. The Qur'an explicitly tells Muslims they must fight, kill, and die to get into heaven. Some try to obey, hence Islamist jihad. No "perversion" of scripture is necessary - only slavish obedience.

Back
Top Bottom