• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Freemasons

V.I. Lenin said:
Go to college with stoner roommates and you'll learn plenty. However, all I know is the conspriacy mumbo jumbo about Illuminati and New World Order.

Also it's somehow connected to Satan? Or am I rambling...eh..Knowledge is power!

Prior to becoming a Christian I was a satanist I can assure you that masons are in no way concerned with Satanism ..

Windy said:
Prior to becoming a Christian I was a satanist I can assure you that masons are in no way concerned with Satanism ..

What does being a mason have to with christianity? You can not say, since you are not a mason. In fact, it would be difficult for a mason to say who has yet to reach the honorary 33rd degree. I am in no way saying masons are satanists. And I'm not trying to instigate. But you're logic is "funny".

ban.the.electoral.college said:
What does being a mason have to with christianity? You can not say, since you are not a mason. In fact, it would be difficult for a mason to say who has yet to reach the honorary 33rd degree. I am in no way saying masons are satanists. And I'm not trying to instigate. But you're logic is "funny".

Being Honest colledge I dont know what you are talking about..
I was not replying to you as you well know ..
I know from being a Satanist that in ''NO WAY WOULD WE HAVE ANYTHING
TO DO WITH MASONS'' is that clear ?
NEXT TIME READ THE POST FIRST ....
Do you want innocent people persecuted ??

Windy said:
Being Honest colledge I dont know what you are talking about..
I was not replying to you as you well know ..
I know from being a Satanist that in ''NO WAY WOULD WE HAVE ANYTHING
TO DO WITH MASONS'' is that clear ?
NEXT TIME READ THE POST FIRST ....
Do you want innocent people persecuted ??

My-my aren't we touchy? I did read the post, thank you. Do you speak for all satanists? Or just your particular sect, whichever that one may be? Are you an expert on satanism? Just curious. Again, not trying to instigate. I'm just curious to know your level of expertise, so I can better judge your original statement. That's all.

leejosepho said:
As best I can recall, I have only ever personally known two Masons, and although I have seen neither for some time, I would not have hesitated to let either of those men borrow my lawnmower or take my children along with theirs for an afternoon at the park.

Dr. Stanley Monteith -- http://www.radioliberty.com/ -- is probably one of the most sane speakers I have ever heard on the matter of conspiracy. In so many words, he points out the foolishness of believing any one group is responsible for "everything" and/or of insisting all "secret societies" are in perpetual (if actually even any) communication with each other.

Bottom line? Dylan sang it: "Ya gotta serve *somebody* ..."

Personally, and "just to be safe", if nothing more, I have no affiliation with *any* organization of men.

I'll tell you a true story about Masons:

I have a friend who works for the Catholic University of Lima in Peru. Several years ago she wrote me that she was desperate because her niece had a disease (I believe it was leukemia, but I can't recall) that required massive blood transfusions to keep her alive. Blood supplies were scarce in Peru, and very expensive.

I went on the Internet and found the page of a Peruvian Mason who owned a Judo school in that country. I had never heard of this guy before, but decided to write him and ask for help...brother to brother.

I received a reply from him 2 weeks later. I was told that although he lived 800 miles from Lima, he enlisted the help of Army officers who belonged to his lodge, and there were more than 100 donations in the girl's name. By the time I received his letter the donations had been made.

I am proud to be affiliated with this organization of men.

Human history is one long succession of conspiracies, the successful ones being called "governments" in our history books. They exist, and anyone who doubts this is a very naive individual. With respect to the mason(s?) posting here, I have very high doubts that you have reached the kind of rank that would be necessary to know all that goes on in your organization. With that established, what is so bad about the supposed goals of these secret societies? What would be so bad about the dissolution of national government into a larger, more capable body, such as the UN or some other entity? Disagreements would be MUCH easier to settle via diplomacy, over time the language barrier could be removed forever, next to the removal of religion it's one of the best things that could possibly happen to this Earth. Should there ever come a time where I'm asked to swear allegiance to some new world order that's risen to power, I will gladly do so. Look at the bigger picture. Establishing a global meritocracy is one of the highest and most noble goals men of today could have.

Should there ever come a time where I'm asked to swear allegiance to some new world order that's risen to power, I will gladly do so.

If you attended the U.S. public school system, then you have already sworn your allegiance the new world order.

Look at the bigger picture. Establishing a global meritocracy is one of the highest and most noble goals men of today could have.

That's why we don't pay attention to international law and bypass multi-lateral intervention. We want one world under god with liberty and justice for all.

Having said a meaningless mantra that I was taught before being old enough to comprehend is hardly an oath of allegiance to anything, not the US nor the world government that it does not support. If America supported one world government, we would be more respectful of international law, preferring diplomacy in a world organization such as the UN to military action shared amongst just a few nations, only two of them truly capable. The American people would support one world government given the opportunity. The American government, on the other hand, clearly does not.

SHodges said:
Having said a meaningless mantra that I was taught before being old enough to comprehend is hardly an oath of allegiance to anything, not the US nor the world government that it does not support. If America supported one world government, we would be more respectful of international law, preferring diplomacy in a world organization such as the UN to military action shared amongst just a few nations, only two of them truly capable. The American people would support one world government given the opportunity. The American government, on the other hand, clearly does not.

I don't know about you, but I am a little reluctant to being subjected by laws that were drafted in say....Saudi Arabia....or being tried by an Iranian judge.
How do you set uo a "World Government" that guarantees the rights that you enjoy in the U.S.?

Have you looked at the member states of the U.N.'s Human Rights Commission?

Have you reviewed the election process for judges in the International Tribunal?

We're about a thousand years away from being civilized enough to try a World Government.....and I don't think mankind is going to last that long.

In the meantime, that US Government looks pretty good to me.

I'm simply saying that the idea of a one world order is not a new idea.

There is a famous clip of George H.W. Bush in the 80's making a speach about his vision of a new world order. The WHO WTO are econimically working to build a world dependant on our support. The U.S. want to dominate the world. It's only a matter of time before we have everyone in the palm of our hands. No time soon of course. But we've done a great job so far of undermining 3rd world governments sovreignty.

ban.the.electoral.college said:
I'm simply saying that the idea of a one world order is not a new idea.

There is a famous clip of George H.W. Bush in the 80's making a speach about his vision of a new world order. The WHO WTO are econimically working to build a world dependant on our support. The U.S. want to dominate the world. It's only a matter of time before we have everyone in the palm of our hands. No time soon of course. But we've done a great job so far of undermining 3rd world governments sovreignty.

There's an interesting term: "sovereignty"

How sovereign can a government be when it doesn't represent the people it rules?

Do the people have a right to be "sovereign"? That is, free from undemocratic control.

Which takes precedence?

MiamiFlorida said:
There's an interesting term: "sovereignty"

How sovereign can a government be when it doesn't represent the people it rules?

Do the people have a right to be "sovereign"? That is, free from undemocratic control.

Which takes precedence?

:bravo:

You are fantastic at debating.

SHodges said:
The American people would support one world government given the opportunity.

Even in all of Montana?

SHodges said:
The American government, on the other hand, clearly does not.

You might be technically correct there, but no matter, for the elitists are already well established in their global control anyway.

MiamiFlorida said:

That would depend upon the size of its guns ... or at least the absence of our own.

MiamiFlorida said:

I will have to ponder that one ...

MiamiFlorida said:
Which takes precedence?

The larger collection of guns and people with ammo behind them to man them.

MiamiFlorida said:
I don't know about you, but I am a little reluctant to being subjected by laws that were drafted in say....Saudi Arabia....or being tried by an Iranian judge.
How do you set uo a "World Government" that guarantees the rights that you enjoy in the U.S.?
By giving that world government a constitution or other governing document that gives you those rights. The location of it's drafting is irrelevant, it's the kind of people that drafts it that really matter.

Have you looked at the member states of the U.N.'s Human Rights Commission?
Yes. That's what you get when you have multiple nations all trying to coexist and appease one another. One world government, with different levels of government on more and more local levels would be the best solution to the worlds problems. The only people who say otherwise are the fools who think it's a herald of the Apocalypse or something.

Have you reviewed the election process for judges in the International Tribunal?
Everything.

We're about a thousand years away from being civilized enough to try a World Government.....and I don't think mankind is going to last that long.
We're civilized enough right now. We'll have world government this time next century, mark my words. And if we don't, you're right, we won't last that long without it.

In the meantime, that US Government looks pretty good to me.
It looks good to many people, hence why it'll be one of the models for the world government we set up.

SHodges said:
One world government, with different levels of government on more and more local levels would be the best solution to the worlds problems. The only people who say otherwise are the fools who think it's a herald of the Apocalypse or something.

The fact that "it's a herald of the Apocalypse or something" does not mean *I* do not happen to believe one world government would be best. However, and as I believe you have already suggested, who actually establishes it will make a *tremendous* difference.

leejosepho said:
The fact that "it's a herald of the Apocalypse or something" does not mean *I* do not happen to believe one world government would be best. However, and as I believe you have already suggested, who actually establishes it will make a *tremendous* difference.
"It really is of importance, what men do, but also what manner of men are that do it. Among the works of man... the first importance surely is the man himself." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Unless the goal is achieved via conquest only, I have confidence that the men who would set up the first true global government would set it up as a free state. Afterall, being dictator over all those people would prove to be a virtually impossible task, as anyone smart enough to attempt world government would surely realize.

Back
Top Bottom