• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Freedom69 is looking out for you

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey Bill O'Reilly fans I was just going though some of Bills books.
I find them to have one thing in common lets take the no spin zone it's 190 pages of double spaced so this means it's really only 85 pages .

30% of which he talks about him self ........
Now let's look at Dan Rather book The American Dream .
It's 264 pages of normal print size......O" By the way you never hear Dan Rather pushing his book on the air....Dan also has 3 other books that I found
1) The camera never blinks 320PG...2) The Palace guard 326PG ....3) Deadlines and datelines
Plus of course The American Dream 264 PG .

I have to wounder why..... I never hear Dan Rather selling his books while doing his show.....?

Let's not forget Tom Brokaw The greatest generation

Looking out for you
Freedom69

Freedom69 said:
I have to wounder why..... I never hear Dan Rather selling his books while doing his show.....?

Cause it was not "his" show it was news and news only - unlike The factor which IS O'reilly's.

vauge said:
Cause it was not "his" show it was news and news only
Even if it was made up - (uh oh, open can of worms) :D

The difference Of people like Dan Rather and Tim Russet & Petter Jennings is class I'm sue if they wanted to the manager of ABC CBS NBC would allow them to sell their books on their news show .......But they consider that to be low class......And by the way their is a Major difference between Dan .R ,& Tim R & Petter J their are true new reporters and anchors....Unlike like Bill O'Reilly who is only A news commentator......In the profession their A major difference........A news reporter and an news editorial...all have much different standards

P.S I love opening cans of worms if you haven't guessed by now
Just the facts
Freedom69

Unlike like Bill O'Reilly who is only A news commentator
I agree - he is more of an entertainer than a new commentator. He sells his opinion on radio, TV, and in books.

When was the last time you listened or watched his show(s) that it had "news"?

Back
Top Bottom