• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Freedom of speech 'no longer exists' in Australia and the UK: Katie Hopkins

Your thread. Question is posed to you.

Are you running from the claim?

Is this another Robertinfremont evesion Maneuver?
So you do not want to hold Katie Hopkins accountable, you want to simply attack me.

I knew that.

So you do not want to hold Katie Hopkins accountable, you want to simply attack me.

I knew that.

Your thread.

Asking you about your thread isn't an "attack".

"Freedom of speech 'no longer exists' in Australia and the UK..." . Has the video proven that?

It is not merely here in America this comes up (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter daily censors) but in England and Australia protests are out that Freespeech has ended.

We hope some here from both England and Australia will grace us with their comments.

Do you deserve free speech?
Is it a right?
England and Australia has banned guns for personal use. How long before they fight back?

You are completely wrong.
Guns are not banned for personal use and never have been. Please check these outrageous statements before you post.

There is No restrictions on free speech. If you want to defame someone, the courts take care of that.
Again, I'd check your source of I formation because I know it's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom