• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Free the Nipple

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Free the nipple is a collection of activists who wish to be able to bare the female breast in public. It could be described as a movement which began as early as 2011 and more recently has gained followers on social media through instagram, twitter, etc.

Has anyone had online exposure with freed nipples?

Why do some women care to conceal their breasts in intimate situations? I noticed this on one occasion before Free the Nipple. Despite the so-called "hive mind," I doubt it will cause all women to change their behavior. I thought maybe it was just a personal insecurity although that is only one possibility.

Free the nipple is a collection of activists who wish to be able to bare the female breast in public. It could be described as a movement which began as early as 2011 and more recently has gained followers on social media through instagram, twitter, etc.

Why do some women care to conceal their breasts in intimate situations? I noticed this on one occasion before Free the Nipple. Despite the so-called "hive mind," I doubt it will cause all women to change their behavior. I thought maybe it was just a personal insecurity although that is only one possibility.

Actually the "Free the nipple" movement was not a bunch of activists that wanted to go topless in public.

It was activists who wanted to break the stigmata that a womans nipple is different than the mans and how it is treated in society, especially the media. It in large part started because media, and especially Facebook/Instagram started to censor women who show a nipple for what ever reason.. by accident or not. I believe when it really hit the crapper was when someone censored a picture of a woman who had one of her breasts removed due to cancer and removed women breastfeeding their child..

Women have been free to go topless, legally, in Canada for about 2 decades now as sanctioned by our Supreme Court. Only a handful, no pun intended, ever do.

Cultural indoctrination. Why can you expose your nipples and she can't?

And how is that any different than you wanting to culturally indoctrinate people into believing public nudity is perfectly acceptable (especially young women and girls, nudge nudge wink wink).

And how is that any different than you wanting to culturally indoctrinate people into believing public nudity is perfectly acceptable (especially young women and girls, nudge nudge wink wink).

because people are naturally naked

Leaving your proclivites aside, why can you show nipples where it's "immoral" for a woman (young or old) to do so if she wants to?

Leaving your proclivites aside, why can you show nipples where it's "immoral" for a woman to do so if she wants to?

Especially young women and girls nudge nudge wink wink. ;);););)

Especially young women and girls (nudge nudge wink wink).

you do know the only reason your turned on by the site of breasts is because theyre considered taboo in your society, right? if it was illegal for women to show their ankles, you'd be attracted to ankle meat, and you would be asking whether its okay for even little girls to show their ankles in public

Actually the "Free the nipple" movement was not a bunch of activists that wanted to go topless in public.

It was activists who wanted to break the stigmata that a womans nipple is different than the mans and how it is treated in society, especially the media. It in large part started because media, and especially Facebook/Instagram started to censor women who show a nipple for what ever reason.. by accident or not. I believe when it really hit the crapper was when someone censored a picture of a woman who had one of her breasts removed due to cancer and removed women breastfeeding their child..

Stigmata?

you do know the only reason your turned on by the site of breasts is because theyre considered taboo in your society, right? if it was illegal for women to show their ankles, you'd be attracted to ankle meat, and you would be asking whether its okay for even little girls to show their ankles in public

And where do communist nations stand on public nudity? Are there scores of women running around topless in North Korea? China? Venezuela?

Not even true. Nudity by itself is not sexual, but men everywhere are attracted to breasts.

Women have been free to go topless, legally, in Canada for about 2 decades now as sanctioned by our Supreme Court. Only a handful, no pun intended, ever do.

Good morning, CJ. :2wave:

:thumbs: :mrgreen: I can see it being okay at a beach, but are there any restrictions on where they may not go topless, like PTA meetings, funerals, grocery shopping, etc, or is it left up to the individual wacko on how she wants to present herself in public? :shock:

Not even true. Nudity by itself is not sexual, but men everywhere are attracted to breasts.

not places where women walk around with their breasts showing all the time, atleast not anymore than your attracted to your wifes ankle meat

Good morning, CJ. :2wave:

:thumbs: :mrgreen: I can see it being okay at a beach, but are there any restrictions on where they may not go topless, like PTA meetings, funerals, grocery shopping, etc, or is it left up to the individual wacko on how she wants to present herself in public? :shock:

Anywhere men can do so, why not women?

It would be a bit hard for liberals to do that honestly. Liberals use the public educational system to indoctrinate children, but if they tried to indoctrinate them on this subject, well, lets just say the last time schools wanted children to be naked in a given situation(showers) they eventually got sued so many times they were forced to change their policy.

not places where women walk around with their breasts showing all the time, atleast not anymore than your attracted to your wifes ankle meat

Using your logic men and women in villages where both sexes walk around naked no one is attracted to anyone. lol.

Back
Top Bottom