• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Free the Nipple

You know, you ladies could just use the dictionary.

İf you are living in a society you will obey the social norms or go back to jungles.freedom is not showing nipples in public.what else will we do in public ?so very first humans were modern humans ? they were naked too.what is next ?

freedom is that you dont have to do something you may be forced to do ,not limitless privilege of doing anything you want

I don't have to obey the social norms in a free society. That is just ridiculous. And being forced to be clothed is still being forced to do something. If you have a good reason beyond "it is a social norm" for forcing a person to cover themselves, then you have a valid reason for a law. But since in this case, the sexes are even treated differently in this regard, you don't have any such valid reasoning.

You must be one of those people. The ones whose logic looks like this:

7125837749_7c6ec31879_z.jpg

What do you mean by intimate situations? Sex? Or . . . something else?

Most women, unless they have extreme aversion to nudity in front of a sex partner, don't conceal themselves during sex. Others might if what they're wearing makes them feel sexy. I, having rather large breasts, am sometimes simply not in the mood to deal with them. They can get in the way and just irritate me at times though that doesn't happen often. When it does, I simply keep a bra on.

For me, men and women ARE different. The breast and nipple of the female body IS sex related. If I show myself to my husband it's with the knowledge he likes it on a sexual level. That's the intent and the appeal for me and him. If he touches me there or refers to it, it's most likely for the sexual connotation.

And since I'm monogamous, no one else is invited to look. That's the benefit of us being in love, attracted to each other - his eyes only.

A strong part of why they're sexually oriented to me is because my sexual responses are heavily tied to stimulation of my breasts. Enough nipple play and I can get off without any other kind of genital stimulation, something he enjoys immensely.

People who don't like that they're sexual in nature clearly don't agree with me.

And since I don't buy the dribble that men and women 'are the same' I clearly am not going to be supporting any views or efforts that suggest and encourage the false notion otherwise.

There are EXCEPTIONS, of course. But majority wise, men and women are vastly different and this is one way in which we are.

At this point I've actually grown tired of the number of women who try to speak for everyone and push their 'same' agenda. It chaps my hide and is misleading bull****. And further, the only reason why certain (very small) groups of people such as the Pullap don't see the breasts as being overtly sexual is because of genetics. With most people in their culture being genetically linked, they have clearly descended from women who did have no strong sexual responses in the breasts. They do not represent all of women throughout the world. They only represent their selves.

Well said. Could you please take over the feminst movement so that it makes sense!

Although I think you may be a little wrong in the last paragraph, there are cultures out there that wear very little and still see tits as nice things!

I don't have to obey the social norms in a free society. That is just ridiculous. And being forced to be clothed is still being forced to do something. If you have a good reason beyond "it is a social norm" for forcing a person to cover themselves, then you have a valid reason for a law. But since in this case, the sexes are even treated differently in this regard, you don't have any such valid reasoning.

ok ,imagine some others want to go fully nude in public ,dont you think it is crazy ?free society does not mean you can do whatever you want.It is just your own fantasy.I dont like seeing topless men around either.we should get dressed in accordance with the environment we are living in.beaches are there for you but streets are not suitable for your freedom! islamist countries force you to cover your body.be thankful for not living there

Last edited:
When I see a pair of breasts, I feel blessed.

ok ,imagine some others want to go fully nude in public ,dont you think it is crazy ?free society does not mean you can do whatever you want.It is just your own fantasy.I dont like seeing topless men around either.we should get dressed in accordance with the environment we are living in.beaches are there for you but streets are not suitable for your freedom! islamist countries force you to cover your body.be thankful for not living there

No I don't think full nudity is crazy at all. The only reason I support laws against full nudity is for sanitation purposes (those are highly unsanitary parts). Even then it should be nothing more than a fine for being fully nude and not really doing anything else. It's just our bodies.

No I don't think full nudity is crazy at all. The only reason I support laws against full nudity is for sanitation purposes (those are highly unsanitary parts). Even then it should be nothing more than a fine for being fully nude and not really doing anything else. It's just our bodies.

if it is just our bodies or not many social norms and values stem from our evolutional process that used to help us survive and adapt to the society in which we had to live together . But it is not just our bodies ,we are not only made of body but soul ,mind etc.in both cases what you support is not a healthy way of feeling free

if it is just our bodies or not many social norms and values stem from our evolutional process that used to help us survive and adapt to the society in which we had to live together . But it is not just our bodies ,we are not only made of body but soul ,mind etc.in both cases what you support is not a healthy way of feeling free

It is just our bodies. Everything else you mentioned is your subjective opinion. There is nothing unhealthy about viewing the naked body as just a body, separating nakedness from sex when there is no reason to connect the two things. It is completely healthy to feel free in being able to be naked without fear of some sort of punishment, especially things like jail time or being on a sex offender list for simply being naked or showing a nipple.

Yeah, this would not really change society much. People on beaches would continue to be topless for recreational purposes like swimming. People walking down the street and running would not necessarily be topless. It's the difference between having the decency to respect other's wishes and being a bigoted fascist who wants state control over one gender, female.

There is really no benefit to fining someone for public nudity. It may serve as a deterrent for a right which is exercised legally or illegally, but the punishment is disproportionate. I don't think we should be monetizing women's bodies or misdemeanors which cause no damage.

People have no right to not be uncomfortable in public. Your comfort is your responsibility not the responsibility of others to conform to what you find comfortable.

Maybe you should start reading, and stop writing. Your knowledge of disorderly conduct is nonexistent.

It is just our bodies. Everything else you mentioned is your subjective opinion. There is nothing unhealthy about viewing the naked body as just a body, separating nakedness from sex when there is no reason to connect the two things. It is completely healthy to feel free in being able to be naked without fear of some sort of punishment, especially things like jail time or being on a sex offender list for simply being naked or showing a nipple.
we are not living in utopia.

Are we living in a dystopia? No... nudity is already acceptable where it is not permitted. Do you consider individuals who wear body paint to be clothed?

Last edited:
Are living in a dystopia? No... nudity is already acceptable where it is not permitted. Do you consider individuals who wear body paint to be clothed?

dont you know how to quote a post ?

Modesty, morals. Yeah, foreign concept, I know.

How is it OK to show exposed knees and elbows, but not exposed female breast? Why is it OK to show the male breast exposed, but not the female breast?

Back
Top Bottom