• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Free iPod Offer!!

heyjoeo

Reaction score
Hey guys! Help me out, and sign up for the Free iPod offer! I need 5 people and I can get it. I would love you all forever! Plus, you can get your friends to do it too, and then they should hopefully refer you enough to get you one!

Thanks alot, just go to this link and sign up!

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11651106

I signed up. Now go get some of your liberal friends on here!

:screwy

Last edited:
Awesome! Make sure you complete one offer. Do the blockbuster one, cause you can cancel it immediately.

How many people have you got to sign up so far?

Does it look promising?

Two, but it says they haven't completed offers yet. IDK.

I would love to do this, but for some reason I wouldnt be able to collect my FREE IPOD!!! Since I live in UK!

I just did it but I signed up for the BMG thing since I already do Netflix. So you should now have three. Good luck, don't say I never did nothing for ya.

FYI guys this is a matrix scam. they'll screw you around about your signups not signing up for their offers. I read this on another forum so I can't prove it. but remember nothing is free.

Resident_Bitch said:
FYI guys this is a matrix scam. they'll screw you around about your signups not signing up for their offers. I read this on another forum so I can't prove it. but remember nothing is free.
Yeah, I went and did this mainly for Heyjoeo, have no idea what I'd do what an Ipod if I got one, Since I did it I've been slammed big time with spam. So RB, I think you're right. Sorry Heyjoeo

I'll sign up because I'm not sure if Resident Bitch's response will help you. I make five so good luck getting the ipod/

Back
Top Bottom