• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Free date with someone from the opposite political persuasion

AOC.

It would give me an opportunity to get to know her. Is she a talker, or a listener? Is she able to carry on a mild debate over a few drinks? And what DOES she drink? She strikes me as a colorful vodka type of gal, but you never know. She just might sip bourbon.

And then later, we determine if she prefers top, bottom, or counter top. I'm a counter top man, myself.

You are a Liberal and have won a date with any Conservative politician or news personality, all expenses paid, who would you like to have a date with.

You are a Conservative and have won a date with any Liberal politician or news personality, all expenses paid, who would you like to have a date with.

NOW BEFORE you all go wonky on me and say no friggin way, think carefully, a date doesn't mean your talk HAS TO BE about politics, but it could be, depends on you as much as on your date.

YOUR choice is yours for whatever reason, maybe you want to date someone smart even if you don't like their politics, or you make you choice on looks and how you think they might be in bed.

Remember, it is a free date, all expenses date, and since I made the above gender neutral, ladies can participate too.

GO FOR IT!!
Are they at the very least intelligent? Intelligence is my main factor. Educated, math or hard science preferable.

Are they at the very least intelligent? Intelligence is my main factor. Educated, math or hard science preferable.
Since you get to answer the question to your own satisfaction, you decide :cool:

Since you get to answer the question to your own satisfaction, you decide :cool:
Mathematician: Yes
Physicist: Yes
Chemist: Likely
Biologist: No

AOC.

It would give me an opportunity to get to know her. Is she a talker, or a listener? Is she able to carry on a mild debate over a few drinks? And what DOES she drink? She strikes me as a colorful vodka type of gal, but you never know. She just might sip bourbon.

And then later, we determine if she prefers top, bottom, or counter top. I'm a counter top man, myself.
Now there is one non-redhead or blonde that I would definitely be interested in getting to know. Of course, I'd have to convince her to ignore that I'm approaching Grandpa's age.

Honestly, I think it would be more fun to go out with a regular ole person of a different political persuasion than a famous one.

Now there is one non-redhead or blonde that I would definitely be interested in getting to know. Of course, I'd have to convince her to ignore that I'm approaching Grandpa's age.
I'd have to convince her to ignore my lack of good looks, charm, money, and sex appeal.

BUT. I'm the safe one. You can bring me home to meet the parents.

Honestly, I think it would be more fun to go out with a regular ole person of a different political persuasion than a famous one.
We usually do, without even knowing it.

I have a thing for Italian politicians -- plus the food and drink will be excellent.
Italians are know for their ability to talk to anyone and everyone, so in a worst case scenario, I could get through the date on auto-pilot.
I would exclude the far-right crazies, however. No makin' nice with no neo-fascists.

I don't. I always know a lot about people I date before I go out with them.
Boring. I prefer the adventure of meeting a complete stranger in a bar and then spending the weekend with her. It's usually a 50-50 thing, but never dull.

Gawd I miss being young and single. Even old and single was fun.

Boring. I prefer the adventure of meeting a complete stranger in a bar and then spending the weekend with her. It's usually a 50-50 thing, but never dull.

Gawd I miss being young and single. Even old and single was fun.

Boring, yes. Also, safe.

Boring, yes. Also, safe.
Although I firmly believed that as a male I would always be safe, a few incidents did leave me second guessing that paradigm. So, I'd agree.

I tended to be pretty reckless.

Back
Top Bottom