• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Free date with someone from the opposite political persuasion

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
You are a Liberal and have won a date with any Conservative politician or news personality, all expenses paid, who would you like to have a date with.

You are a Conservative and have won a date with any Liberal politician or news personality, all expenses paid, who would you like to have a date with.

NOW BEFORE you all go wonky on me and say no friggin way, think carefully, a date doesn't mean your talk HAS TO BE about politics, but it could be, depends on you as much as on your date.

YOUR choice is yours for whatever reason, maybe you want to date someone smart even if you don't like their politics, or you make you choice on looks and how you think they might be in bed.

Remember, it is a free date, all expenses date, and since I made the above gender neutral, ladies can participate too.

GO FOR IT!!

This is a tough one. Who......

I tried, I honestly tried,. but blondes just don't do it for me the way brunettes do.

I have to pass. I’d be too worried about being stabbed to death by false eyelashes.

Does the ‘date’ have a happy ending?

Nichole Wallace. George W Bush's communications director, top advisor to John McCain.......she did leave the Republican party when Trump took it over (to her credit) but I don't know if she still counts.

But anyway, she seems intelligent and interesting, an a nice person underneath it all. Would probably make for an interesting dinner conversation.

You are a Liberal and have won a date with any Conservative politician or news personality, all expenses paid, who would you like to have a date with.

You are a Conservative and have won a date with any Liberal politician or news personality, all expenses paid, who would you like to have a date with.

NOW BEFORE you all go wonky on me and say no friggin way, think carefully, a date doesn't mean your talk HAS TO BE about politics, but it could be, depends on you as much as on your date.

YOUR choice is yours for whatever reason, maybe you want to date someone smart even if you don't like their politics, or you make you choice on looks and how you think they might be in bed.

Remember, it is a free date, all expenses date, and since I made the above gender neutral, ladies can participate too.

GO FOR IT!!
Kaylee Maca-liar. I'd overwhelm her so much with exstacy, I'll she'll denounce her deity.. trump!

I think I'd have to go with Rick Wilson. He'd be entertaining, at least.

If I'm catching the tab for the date, I'll go with Fat Donnie. A few Big Macs and a bucket of KFC, I'm out for less than forty bucks.
all expenses paid, you are out of no money

GO FOR IT!!
Wow, you asked a realy good question. I think i would choose Bill Maher. He is alot older than me but i think it would be fascinating to have a date with him.

Oh, and if this is just a platonic date possibly AOC. I think it would be fun.

Oh, and if this is just a platonic date possibly AOC. I think it would be fun.
I think anyone would want a date with AOC, even those on the Right who so loathe her.

I think anyone would want a date with AOC, even those on the Right who so loathe her.
I dont know about anyone, but i think it would be fun. Who knows, we might ended up getting arrested, or we might end up best friends, lol

GO FOR IT!!

I lean right-libertarian. Who do I get on my date?

Rachel Maddow. I know, she's gay, but maybe we could go fishing or shooting at the range. Hear she likes that sort of thing. I'm married, can't be playing around with Erin Burnett from CNN. :)

Back
Top Bottom