• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fraudulent Warmist Conspiracy Theorizing

Wrong.

But that’s because you don’t understand science, and you’re listening to LoP, who also is clearly confused.

OK, statistically significant means likely to be causally liked in medical science. Significant means measurable in physics. And significant in normal English usage means of importance.

At least that is the way it was when I was in school.

But back then there were less idiots who pretended to have degrees in subjects that don't have degrees at universities.

Last edited:

OK, statistically significant means likely to be causally liked in medical science. Significant means measurable in physics. And significant in normal English usage means of importance.

At least that is the way it was when I was in school.

But back then there were less idiots who pretended to have degrees in subjects that don't have degrees at universities.

Wrong again.

But we still admire your high school education. I’m sure it was stellar.

More stupid warmist conspiracy theorizing.

[h=1]Quaternary Geology is now climate “misinformation.”[/h]Guest rant by David Middleton The climate change misinformation at a top museum is not a conservative conspiracy A sign at the American Museum of Natural History has outdated information about climate change By Alessandra Potenza@ale_potenza Jan 8, 2018 Over the weekend, Twitter users — including some climate scientists — were upset by a plaque at the…
Continue reading →

Back
Top Bottom