• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fraudulent Covid 19 tests

redbeer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Was talking to my boss today and we started talking about the Covid virus. He told me, that a group of his friends went to Florida for vacation. As they were coming home, seeing how they have been saying Florida has become a hot spot for the virus, they heard they were giving free tests in Georgia. So, they decided to stop and take the test, to be safe. Signed up and registered and then had to wait their turn, as there were many people there....they waited for two hours and decided the heck with it and went home. One week later they each received a letter from Ga. that they tested positive for the Covid 19 virus. They were like...what?....they never even took the test.

This can be nothing except pure fraud, deception and sheer outright lies perpetrated by someone or many with an agenda....don't know what else it could be. Could it be an honest mistake....not when all of them received the same letter...not just one of them, but each of them. It cannot be said to be a mistake, either. Just what the heck is going on in this country?

A friend of a friend sounds like the story was completely made up.

A friend of a friend sounds like the story was completely made up.

I have great respect for my boss and know it is not "completely made up" as you say. How can people be receiving a positive result back from a test they never took?

And you saw the letter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have great respect for my boss and know it is not "completely made up" as you say. How can people be receiving a positive result back from a test they never took?
For argument sake let's assume there is some shred of truth to this claim. It should be easily proved with the letters and documentation of them not taking the test they signed up for. There are plenty of right wing outlets that would happily publish this story
Once I see some evidence of that happening then I will be concerned. Until then gossip is all this story is.

Do you have anything more than 'because I said so'. I mean, something like that would be hard to keep out of the right wing media if it was true. I know people make up lots of stories. I know people give misinformation, becasuse they believe made up stories. Let's see this thing known as 'verification'.

Was talking to my boss today and we started talking about the Covid virus. He told me, that a group of his friends went to Florida for vacation. As they were coming home, seeing how they have been saying Florida has become a hot spot for the virus, they heard they were giving free tests in Georgia. So, they decided to stop and take the test, to be safe. Signed up and registered and then had to wait their turn, as there were many people there....they waited for two hours and decided the heck with it and went home. One week later they each received a letter from Ga. that they tested positive for the Covid 19 virus. They were like...what?....they never even took the test.

This can be nothing except pure fraud, deception and sheer outright lies perpetrated by someone or many with an agenda....don't know what else it could be. Could it be an honest mistake....not when all of them received the same letter...not just one of them, but each of them. It cannot be said to be a mistake, either. Just what the heck is going on in this country?

This has been a common story around the country. The way we test, the way we count Covid cases and Covid deaths is embarassing.

For argument sake let's assume there is some shred of truth to this claim. It should be easily proved with the letters and documentation of them not taking the test they signed up for. There are plenty of right wing outlets that would happily publish this story
Once I see some evidence of that happening then I will be concerned. Until then gossip is all this story is.

People Who Never Took Test Being Told They’re COVID-Positive

Here's one, but there are others you can search online and find them. I certainly hope it's not true, for it is, then the public is being fooled big time by some very corrupt people.

What's weird is I heard an almost identical story two weeks ago from someone in my business circle. What are the odds? LMAO... Oh, and this person is a huge Trump fan, COVID denier and mask opponent...

Last edited:
LMAO.. Infowars? Really?

Oh well, least it's not CNN or MSNBC. This kind of thing is going on across the country and we have to admit something is going on here. Why would one lie to promote more positive tests results....are things we must ask.

Oh well, least it's not CNN or MSNBC. This kind of thing is going on across the country and we have to admit something is going on here. Why would one lie to promote more positive tests results....are things we must ask.

In Florida and in my case, in Texas... The better question is why people believe and spread this kind of BS with no more proof than a friend told them...

Something is going on here but it's not what you think...

So no you didn’t see the letter. Stop making up ****. It’s embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Florida and in my case, in Texas... The better question is why people believe and spread this kind of BS with no more proof than a friend told them...

Something is going on here but it's not what you think...

This is something which should be investigated, for if this type of fraud is happening, heads must roll. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

This is something which should be investigated, for if this type of fraud is happening, heads must roll. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I would be fine investigating any of these allegations.... Have the people that your boss knows that received letters send copies of the letters.

I would be fine investigating any of these allegations.... Have the people that your boss knows that received letters send copies of the letters.

They have notified officials in their home state and Georgia. People prompting this type of fraud must be held accountable, for using a virus for political purposes is lower than low, imo.

They have notified officials in their home state and Georgia. People prompting this type of fraud must be held accountable, for using a virus for political purposes is lower than low, imo.

So nothing that can be tracked or confirmed? :lol: Surely they didn't send their only copy of the letters... why can't they post the letter?

So nothing that can be tracked or confirmed? :lol: Surely they didn't send their only copy of the letters... why can't they post the letter?

They have the originals and forwarded copies to authorities.....they are not stupid. They were only wanting to do the right thing, but then this happened. They are friends of my boss, and that's all I know about them. I know it's just rumor, but I have great respect towards my employer and know him to have high integrity and truthfulness. Just wonder how much of this is going on at these test centers across the country and how many others, who have not said anything.....would be interesting to know.

They have the originals and forwarded copies to authorities.....they are not stupid. They were only wanting to do the right thing, but then this happened. They are friends of my boss, and that's all I know about them. I know it's just rumor, but I have great respect towards my employer and know him to have high integrity and truthfulness. Just wonder how much of this is going on at these test centers across the country and how many others, who have not said anything.....would be interesting to know.

So we are supposed to just believe this second hand rumor without any proof? Why start a thread on a rumor?

So we are supposed to just believe this second hand rumor without any proof? Why start a thread on a rumor?

Then don't....just simply move on....it's really that simple, huh?

The State of Georgia gets money ($25K) from the federal government based on every positive test.

Giving the "Free" test costs about $120, done in bulk.

End of mystery.

-

Back
Top Bottom