• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fraud firm gets OK to sign people up for ObamaCare

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Rampant fraud on a New York City contract last year didn’t stop a major nonprofit from landing a slew of federal contracts to sign people up for ObamaCare.

Seedco, a New York-based community-development organization, was sued by the federal government for faking at least 1,400 of 6,500 job placements under a $22.2 million federally funded contract with the city.

Eighteen months later, the feds and Seedco are teaming up again, this time to help medical-insurance seekers maneuver through the maze that is the Affordable Health Care Act.
Fraud firm gets OK to sign people up for ObamaCare | New York Post

did I read this right a Seedco, a New York-based community-development organization sued by the federal government for fraud has been hired by the federal government to handle you personal information. I don't see anything going wrong here

Presumably they must meet HIPAA requirements for data security.

like the Obama care navigators with only 20 hours of training and no background checks don't even have to be a high school graduate

And so the clustermuck begins.....

like the Obama care navigators with only 20 hours of training and no background checks don't even have to be a high school graduate

I find it quite humorous that the GOP is demanding background checks for Obamacare navigators, but is also complaing that background checks for those who want to buy an AR-15 would be an affront to their freedom. Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

I find it quite humorous that the GOP is demanding background checks for Obamacare navigators, but is also complaing that background checks for those who want to buy an AR-15 would be an affront to their freedom. Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

Apples and Oranges Dana...You know that....Shame on you.

What the HELL difference does that make?

Exactly! Once the cat is out of the bag, then there will be an apology that it happened, and assurances that problems will be fixed, but in the end when your identity is stolen because of it, it won't matter, your Obamacare premium will still be due.

You don't see the difference?!? :lamo

I think ALL corporations and companies that get sued under the False Claims Act should be permanently barred from doing business with the government.

Let SEEDCO rot in hell....

Along with defense contractors like-

Raytheon, Kellogg Brown and Root, Triple Canopy, Williams International, Lockheed Martin, Raman International, Valrico, Science Applications International Corp, MPC Products Corp, BAE....

I think ALL corporations and companies that get sued under the False Claims Act should be permanently barred from doing business with the government.

Let SEEDCO rot in hell....

Along with defense contractors like-

Raytheon, Kellogg Brown and Root, Triple Canopy, Williams International, Lockheed Martin, Raman International, Valrico, Science Applications International Corp, MPC Products Corp, BAE....

Especially if those companies have direct access to our private information.

Especially if those companies have direct access to our private information.

I'd put the lives of our troops a tad more ahead of that...

BTW, do you think Seedco will have YOUR information? Or that they would be the only ones with access to it?

I think you are safe from Seedco, the NSA is another matter... ;)

This is like giving a child molester a substitute teaching job.

It's okay, they will make sure your data is secure. Based on their history, all they will do is create thousands of fake people to get millions of dollars of government money. No big deal. Trust us, your data will be fine.

You don't see the difference?!? :lamo

Yea, a felon in Obamacare might rip you off. A felon with an AR-15 might kill you. LOL.

Let me introduce you to a little company named Boeing...

Building a plane is a little different than obtaining peoples individual private information don't you think?

Let me introduce you to a little company named Boeing...

I don't give Boeing my personal information so it could be sold to identity thieves

Yea, a felon in Obamacare might rip you off. A felon with an AR-15 might kill you. LOL.

And...you still don't see the difference? :lamo

Oh please....:roll: You must really live in fear brother.

Says the guy backing anonymous purchases of an arsenal.

Fraud firm gets OK to sign people up for ObamaCare | New York Post

did I read this right a Seedco, a New York-based community-development organization sued by the federal government for fraud has been hired by the federal government to handle you personal information. I don't see anything going wrong here

Obamadon'tcare at it's finest. Remember everything to do with this disaster is non-negotiable according to him. Except when he negotiates with himself.

Get an amendment ratified into the Constitution that establishes a right to be an “Obamacare navigator”, and then perhaps you'll have a point.

Back
Top Bottom