• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

France- Yellow Vest Protesters are 'Too White', says CNN Producer

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/france-yellow-vest-protests-white-190127223757928.html

Oh well, I guess the Gilet Jaunes protestors have no credibility then, because they're 'so white', according to CNN producer Alice Kantor, writing for Al Jazeera. It's interesting however that in an age where whites are told to stop seeing race when we look at crowds or individuals, that the Kantors of the world are certainly not going to follow that moral imperative anytime soon.

A French movement consisting of white French people, in a country that is predominantly white French? Something MUST be inherently racist in that, according to Kantor.

When is it EVER OK for a non-diverse clique of people belonging to the same identity group to congregate for the propulsion of ideas? Oh, I see one! :lamo

eight_col_REUTERS_montage_logos.jpg
logos.jpg

Alice Kantor-Freelance Journalist | Producer @cnn

https://mobile.twitter.com/alicekantor?lang=en
|

while you're on one of your usual sprees of misrepresentations, don't forget to address the Red Scarves as well.

Macron has organized a fake crowd of protestors to dilute attention away from Gilets Jaunes, and break up the movement. We've had paid protestors in the USA too. Notice the not so spontaneous staging of blacks to the front, and people holding EU flags. Lol.

t163806z_1006986223_rc13f9c84370_rtrmadp_3_france-protests-counter-protest_86e5d16fb423eaf48515f4db5c3a0630.fit-760w.jpg

Oh, and one guy on the left appears to be holding the hammer and sickle flag. Classy!

Macron has organized a fake crowd of protestors to dilute attention away from Gilets Jaunes, and break up the movement. We've had paid protestors in the USA too. Notice the not so spontaneous staging of blacks to the front, and people holding EU flags. Lol.

Oh, and one guy on the left appears to be holding the hammer and sickle flag. Classy!

Looks like there weren't enough t-shirts to go around either ... only the front row has them. (grin)

A French movement consisting of white French people, in a country that is predominantly white French? Something MUST be inherently racist in that, according to Kantor.

Someone should tell Ms. Kantor: "Alice, Alice, Alice. Be patient. You will eventually get your wish, dear."

DxqzfBPWwAAc4wu.jpg

"Yellow vests" causing mayhem in Paris. Note the circled individual.....

Dxqzg_XW0AAuDDV.jpg

That is the Frenchman Mickael Takahashi who has fought for the Russians in Ukraine and Syria.

A white Frenchman protesting in France ........... truly abominable :shock:

Looks like there weren't enough t-shirts to go around either ... only the front row has them. (grin)

They must have spent the majority of the budget on that big banner which is too big to hold and walk with at the same time. The banner's only use was for staged photographs when the 'protestors' aren't actually marching, as it takes 7 people to hold it up!

Aw, give over.

Macron couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.:lol:

I never said it was a well-staged protest.

Evidence reported on by French media and journalists who have been closely covering the protests has shown that at least half of the Red Scarves who participated in Sunday’s demonstrations had been bused into Paris for the demonstration. This has led to speculation about the movement’s actual extent of popular support, both in Paris and nationwide, as well as speculation that some Red Scarves had been paid to travel to Paris to participate in the demonstration.

There is also the fact that the Red Scarves is a formal, state-recognized association, as opposed to the Yellow Vest movement, which is a grassroots entity. According to investigative journalist Vanessa Beeley, who lives in France, the fact that the Red Scarves is a formal association shows that it was planned long before the Yellow Vest movement was accused of fomenting violence. Beeley told MintPress News that, because of the length of the process needed to navigate French bureaucracy, in order for the Red Scarves to have been created on December 21st, the three directors of the group would have had to have initiated the process soon after the Yellow Vests protests began in mid-November.

If this is the case, it greatly undercuts the prevailing narrative that the Red Scarves movement is a response to recent acts of violence associated with the Yellow Vests protests. Indeed, even the founder of the Red Scarves – Fabien Homenor, a computer scientist – told French media that he would have “donned a Yellow Vest” during the first weeks of the protest because he agreed with their initial concerns — i.e., the controversial fuel tax that Macron’s government has since scrapped following the success of the protests. This raises the question, why would Homenor create an association to counter the Yellow Vests at a time when he claims he supported their efforts?

https://www.mintpressnews.com/franc...de-counter-protest-new-media-darlings/254313/

They must have spent the majority of the budget on that big banner which is too big to hold and walk with at the same time. The banner's only use was for staged photographs when the 'protestors' aren't actually marching, as it takes 7 people to hold it up!
You ever been in the military?

I never said it was a well-staged protest.

Evidence reported on by French media and journalists who have been closely covering the protests has shown that at least half of the Red Scarves who participated in Sunday’s demonstrations had been bused into Paris for the demonstration. This has led to speculation about the movement’s actual extent of popular support, both in Paris and nationwide, as well as speculation that some Red Scarves had been paid to travel to Paris to participate in the demonstration.

There is also the fact that the Red Scarves is a formal, state-recognized association, as opposed to the Yellow Vest movement, which is a grassroots entity. According to investigative journalist Vanessa Beeley, who lives in France, the fact that the Red Scarves is a formal association shows that it was planned long before the Yellow Vest movement was accused of fomenting violence. Beeley told MintPress News that, because of the length of the process needed to navigate French bureaucracy, in order for the Red Scarves to have been created on December 21st, the three directors of the group would have had to have initiated the process soon after the Yellow Vests protests began in mid-November.

If this is the case, it greatly undercuts the prevailing narrative that the Red Scarves movement is a response to recent acts of violence associated with the Yellow Vests protests. Indeed, even the founder of the Red Scarves – Fabien Homenor, a computer scientist – told French media that he would have “donned a Yellow Vest” during the first weeks of the protest because he agreed with their initial concerns — i.e., the controversial fuel tax that Macron’s government has since scrapped following the success of the protests. This raises the question, why would Homenor create an association to counter the Yellow Vests at a time when he claims he supported their efforts?

https://www.mintpressnews.com/franc...de-counter-protest-new-media-darlings/254313/
Well, thanks for providing a link that speaks of speculations and even cites those making them.

DxqzfBPWwAAc4wu.jpg

"Yellow vests" causing mayhem in Paris. Note the circled individual.....

Dxqzg_XW0AAuDDV.jpg

That is the Frenchman Mickael Takahashi who has fought for the Russians in Ukraine and Syria.

According to online research, Takahashi fought for the Peshmerga against ISIS as well, as he's a mercenary. Considering your status as water carrier for the US Pentagon, that's another reason to dislike him. We want ISIS to be big and strong so they can terrorize non combatants in the ME, don't we?

You're going to demonstrate your expertise on marching now, I'd imagine...
Actually that won't be necessary. That you can't march with others in such unison as to be able to hold up a puny canvas banner like that is something you've already said.

Next fail please.

Actually that won't be necessary. That you can't march with others in such unison as to be able to hold up a puny canvas banner like that is something you've already said.

Next fail please.

Lol, what military service do you possess? The IDF wasn't around when you were of age for service.

Do you have video of the Red Scarves marching in unison while holding the banner? Of course not, you're just blathering your usual nonsense.

Lol, what military service do you possess? The IDF wasn't around when you were of age for service.
as repeatedly pointed out to you, you know nothing about me whatsoever.
Do you have video of the Red Scarves marching in unison while holding the banner? Of course not, you're just blathering your usual nonsense.
Why would I even bother providing you with proof for what is obvious to any thinking person?

What next, you want a certified affidavit that the sun rises in the East over here as well?:roll:

The nonsense that's actually emitted by you above in fact confirms how little way you've come in addressing your projection issues.

And with that I'm done with this rubbish here.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/france-yellow-vest-protests-white-190127223757928.html

Oh well, I guess the Gilet Jaunes protestors have no credibility then, because they're 'so white', according to CNN producer Alice Kantor, writing for Al Jazeera. It's interesting however that in an age where whites are told to stop seeing race when we look at crowds or individuals, that the Kantors of the world are certainly not going to follow that moral imperative anytime soon.

When is it EVER OK for a non-diverse clique of people belonging to the same identity group to congregate for the propulsion of ideas? Oh, I see one! :lamo

eight_col_REUTERS_montage_logos.jpg
logos.jpg

Alice Kantor-Freelance Journalist | Producer @cnn

https://mobile.twitter.com/alicekantor?lang=en
|

Whites are utter trash. Leftists tell us so every day.

Whites are utter trash. Leftists tell us so every day.

I assume you're referring to people like Alice Kantor, who throw around phrases like 'too white' while dying their hair a lighter color, and getting cosmetic surgery to look more Western European.

as repeatedly pointed out to you, you know nothing about me whatsoever.

What's the big secret Chagos? You don't share much personal details about yourself, other than the fact you're outraged by the improper display of the Star of Daveed. That's so common of British labour party members, :lamo

Why would I even bother providing you with proof for what is obvious to any thinking person?

What next, you want a certified affidavit that the sun rises in the East over here as well?:roll:

The nonsense that's actually emitted by you above in fact confirms how little way you've come in addressing your projection issues.

And with that I'm done with this rubbish here.

Must be opening time for the cantinas. The only time you do any marching is when they open their doors, and you march in. :lol:

Someone should tell Ms. Kantor: "Alice, Alice, Alice. Be patient. You will eventually get your wish, dear."

She doesn't realize the only thing protecting her from real violence (Islamic) is white men. Once they're gone, so is she.

Back
Top Bottom