• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

France- Yellow Vest Protesters are 'Too White', says CNN Producer

The irony goes further - American billionaires (the Koch brothers) fund Reason and Spiked magazine. Neutrals should read up on what the aims of the Koch brothers are, the types of groups and hate they fund and why they do it.

The Koch brothers are pure globalist profiteers. They don't care about domestic issues such as we speak of here.

You don't get away with moronic statements and then challenge me to disprove something that is actually easy to find facts on. Where free speech should not be challenged is where facts are concerned rather than opinion.

In the UK, most paedophiles will be white men. That is verifiable fact. I'm not going to bother posting fact based articles for you yet again as you never read them, you myopically see the word Asian and no other thought is able to enter your head.
In the UK, most grooming gangs paedophiles will be made up of Asian men in gangs. That is verifiable fact. I'm not going to bother posting fact based articles for you yet again as you never read them, you myopically see the word Asian and no other thought is able to enter your head.

You types are always trying to make this particular issue about White Pedophiles vs Asian Pedophiles, in terms of numbers, when white men in general outnumber Asian men 16:1 in the UK. Of course white men should comprise the majority of criminal pedophiles, they far outnumber Asian males. Speaking of stating myopic rhetoric, eh IC?

You should be addressing the issue of why 2.5% of the population ends up in the headlines so often for organized rape gangs operating sex slavery against white British children. That's if you truly cared....

----------------------
What if gangs of white British men moved around Nigeria raping and pimping native teenage girls to other white men, to the same extent Pakistanis do in Britain? Would you constantly argue that black men still made up the majority of rapists in Nigeria as a way to deflect attention away from the problem?

I quote you the Independent and the New York Times. Your quick Google search only came up with the Daily Hell.

Fail

There is an increased risk but as many sources claim, it's often overstated. The use of the word "epidemic" is simply incorrect, but that's more dramatic when you're paki-bashing.

Fail

The NYT endorses cousins mating? Why does that not surprise me....oh yeah, because I've reviewed their editorial & writing staff, and they're people with abnormally high rates of consanguineous marriage. So don't listen to those flat heads to closely dear.

~ You should be addressing the issue of why 2.5% of the population ends up in the headlines so often for organized rape gangs operating sex slavery against white British children. That's if you truly cared....

Media studies 101 or even kindergarten is that headlines always seek to titillate the reader. You are the type who likes sources that overstate the proportion of paeophilies from one source as if the other larger source doesn't matter. What you basically are saying in your post however is that it doesn't matter that the greatest threat to white girls is from white men - you are happy to turn a blind eye to white paedophiles just as long as no brown men are doing it to white girls.
My view is that I am against paedophilia, whatever colour criminal or victim.

~ What if gangs of white British men moved around Nigeria raping and pimping native teenage girls to other white men, to the same extent Pakistanis do in Britain? Would you constantly argue that black men still made up the majority of rapists in Nigeria as a way to deflect attention away from the problem?

The foreign gangs in Nigeria were Lebanese or filipino men however the majority of paedophiles in Nigeria tended to be black African men who could do it because of cultural background and acceptability. The Nigerian men married their victims whereas the Lebanese or filipino gangs just passed them around. My view as above is that I am against paedophilia, whatever colour criminal or victim.

The Koch brothers are pure globalist profiteers. They don't care about domestic issues such as we speak of here.

However they are behind the funds of the website you quoted. Those websites promote views you promote.

~ We both know I'm right, only one of us is wise enough to admit it.

We both know you have a myopic reaction whenever you see the word muslim and all balance or reason (if there ever was any) is gone from your head. Thing is though, if I was a racist, I would have views like your and would be able to say what you said here and I wouldn't be arrested for it.

The NYT endorses cousins mating? Why does that not surprise me....oh yeah, becauseI've reviewed their editorial & writing staff, and they're people with abnormally high rates of consanguineous marriage. So don't listen to those flat heads to closely dear.

No doubt that was a rigorous academic study conducted to the strictest standards of objective empirical research, performed by the esteemed emeritus professor of the University of Bigotry, California :roll:

No doubt that was a rigorous academic study conducted to the strictest standards of objective empirical research, performed by the esteemed emeritus professor of the University of Bigotry, California :roll:
Okay, that made me scare the cat with sudden laughter.:lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/france-yellow-vest-protests-white-190127223757928.html

Oh well, I guess the Gilet Jaunes protestors have no credibility then, because they're 'so white', according to CNN producer Alice Kantor, writing for Al Jazeera. It's interesting however that in an age where whites are told to stop seeing race when we look at crowds or individuals, that the Kantors of the world are certainly not going to follow that moral imperative anytime soon.

A French movement consisting of white French people, in a country that is predominantly white French? Something MUST be inherently racist in that, according to Kantor.

When is it EVER OK for a non-diverse clique of people belonging to the same identity group to congregate for the propulsion of ideas? Oh, I see one! :lamo

eight_col_REUTERS_montage_logos.jpg
logos.jpg

Alice Kantor-Freelance Journalist | Producer @cnn

https://mobile.twitter.com/alicekantor?lang=en
|

Can we now ask the same thing about MAGA hat wearers? Or no...

Media studies 101 or even kindergarten is that headlines always seek to titillate the reader. You are the type who likes sources that overstate the proportion of paeophilies from one source as if the other larger source doesn't matter. What you basically are saying in your post however is that it doesn't matter that the greatest threat to white girls is from white men - you are happy to turn a blind eye to white paedophiles just as long as no brown men are doing it to white girls.
My view is that I am against paedophilia, whatever colour criminal or victim.

Grooming gangs being organized pedophile rings, are known to victimize hundreds of children before coming to the attention of authorities. It's quite possible to imagine that grooming gangs actually assault more victims than the typical lone wolf pedophiles who aren't part of an organized crime ring. Your government isn't interested in being forthcoming about the ramifications however. They're fully committed to ensuring that the Commonwealth Nations continue trickling in to fill low skilled labor positions, and any negative impact on the lives of average Brits is of no importance to that bunch.

The foreign gangs in Nigeria were Lebanese or filipino men however the majority of paedophiles in Nigeria tended to be black African men who could do it because of cultural background and acceptability. The Nigerian men married their victims whereas the Lebanese or filipino gangs just passed them around. My view as above is that I am against paedophilia, whatever colour criminal or victim.

Lol, right. I guess my theoretical situation was too much to consider, so you answered your own question instead.

However they are behind the funds of the website you quoted. Those websites promote views you promote.

They've stated they're against measures which would limit immigration, including illegal migration. They are not the conservative equivalent of a George Soros, as some erroneously posit. Soros' primary focus is on weakening Western society by bombarding it with mass migration from regressive cultures, pushing the LGBT in schools, and generally dividing society until it fractures. The Koch brothers wouldn't oppose anything Soros peddles, unless it cut into their business profits. That's why they supported HRC over Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

We both know you have a myopic reaction whenever you see the word muslim and all balance or reason (if there ever was any) is gone from your head. Thing is though, if I was a racist, I would have views like your and would be able to say what you said here and I wouldn't be arrested for it.

Come on, how many non-white Brits go against self interest to critique the UK's directional push towards erasing it's traditional heritage? That's absurd. The whole point of moving away from a Commonwealth nation to the UK is to attain higher quality things, like jobs or spouses. No one is going to look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth.

I could post the empirical data here, but that's not even remotely related to the OP, and would ensure the closure of this thread. The data is readily obtainable for anyone interested. The studies come from sources you couldn't immediately pigeonhole as 'bigots' by the way.

I could post the empirical data here, but that's not even remotely related to the OP, and would ensure the closure of this thread. The data is readily obtainable for anyone interested. The studies come from sources you couldn't immediately pigeonhole as 'bigots' by the way.

Which roughly translated, dear, means you can't produce any proof for your invented claim, as usual. And the only person I'm pigeonholing as a bigot is you, dear.

Claim something, provide no evidence, when challenged provide further rubbish in place of it, and then run like hell every time (meaning always) that doesn't work.

Here by claiming not wanting to do something that you've already done here and do with every thread, whether its your own or that of others.

How constantly pathetic and how very you.:roll:

Which roughly translated, dear, means you can't produce any proof for your invented claim, as usual. And the only person I'm pigeonholing as a bigot is you, dear.

Claim something, provide no evidence, when challenged provide further rubbish in place of it, and then run like hell every time (meaning always) that doesn't work.

Here by claiming not wanting to do something that you've already done here and do with every thread, whether its your own or that of others.

How constantly pathetic and how very you.:roll:

State your request clearly please, so there's no confusion as to what you're asking for. Which data would you like me to supply? Don't quote my previous comment please, or I won't respond.

State your request clearly please, so there's no confusion as to what you're asking for. Which data would you like me to supply? Don't quote my previous comment please, or I won't respond.

Your usual avoidance tactic. What a surprise!

Fail

Grooming gangs being organized pedophile rings, are known to victimize hundreds of children before coming to the attention of authorities. It's quite possible to imagine that grooming gangs actually assault more victims than the typical lone wolf pedophiles who aren't part of an organized crime ring.

Wow, you finally understand what I've been saying. In another 5 years you'll even consider that grooming gangs start by raping within their own community first - this is common even in their home region of Mirpur in Pakistan.

Your government isn't interested in being forthcoming about the ramifications however. They're fully committed to ensuring that the Commonwealth Nations continue trickling in to fill low skilled labor positions, and any negative impact on the lives of average Brits is of no importance to that bunch.

And here we go, you've seemed keen on Brexit in the last - without actually understanding that many (not the alt-right Brexiteers) who voted to leave argued that EU rules prevented commonwealth citizens immigrating but gave free movement to white Eastern Europeans.

~ Lol, right. I guess my theoretical situation was too much to consider, so you answered your own question instead

Your "theoretical situation" needs to be better written I'm afraid. Your problem is that you didn't understand a) what you were trying to ask and b) my response.

They've stated they're ~

I stated more than that. Try understanding what I wrote.

Come on, how many non-white Brits go against self interest to critique the UK's directional push towards erasing it's traditional heritage? That's absurd. The whole point of moving away from a Commonwealth nation to the UK is to attain higher quality things, like jobs or spouses. No one is going to look the proverbial gift horse in the mouth.

Not a response to anything I said.

Wow, you finally understand what I've been saying.

So you've been touting your articles which say most pedophiles in the UK are white males, while also knowing this whole time that Pakistani pedo rings abuse more victims. How dishonest of you. Of course the public should be more concerned about who is inflicting the most damage upon society, which would be those who victimize more children.

In another 5 years you'll even consider that grooming gangs start by raping within their own community first

Ok, that's a lie you're basing on 1 known case. None of the experts say that grooming gangs start out abusing Asian girls before moving on to white girls. The abuse you're referring to occurred in the 1990's, and grooming gangs today do not operate in this way. I've caught you now lying again in order to downplay the fact that Pakistani grooming gangs target their victims based upon race. I can only imagine where your motivation to lie about this fact originates from.

- this is common even in their home region of Mirpur in Pakistan.

Who else are they going to abuse in Mirpur? There's no white children running around Miripuri streets, or I'd bet my last dollar they'd be the first the rapists would go for.

And here we go, you've seemed keen on Brexit in the last - without actually understanding that many (not the alt-right Brexiteers) who voted to leave argued that EU rules prevented commonwealth citizens immigrating but gave free movement to white Eastern Europeans.

Then you've read the wrong message into my posts. I'm in favor of giving the PEOPLE of the UK the intent of their will, instead of government officials using their position of power to dilute or divert the people's will. I don't believe government is the answer to life's problems in the way you do.

The EU has had an interest in promoting migration from EU countries first, over non-EU countries. That's just how it is, as the EU has an interest at stake in supplying people from EU countries to fill openings first. What's wrong with this?

Your "theoretical situation" needs to be better written I'm afraid. Your problem is that you didn't understand a) what you were trying to ask and b) my response.

No, you just refused to answer a simple 'what if the shoe were on the other foot' comparison.

So you've been touting your articles which say most pedophiles in the UK are white males, while also knowing this whole time that Pakistani pedo rings abuse more victims. How dishonest of you. Of course the public should be more concerned about who is inflicting the most damage upon society, which would be those who victimize more children.

Are you claiming that grooming gangs are responsible for the majority of child abuse in the UK? If so, please provide sources, the UK authorities and child abuse support organisations need to rewrite all their literature forthwith. That or you'e made a cretinous mistake yet again.

~ Ok, that's a lie you're basing on 1 known case.

One case? So the stories from the black community / Sikh community and other ethnic minorities which spoke of Pakistani grooming gangs in the early 90's are all false?

None of the experts say that grooming gangs start out abusing Asian girls before moving on to white girls.

You haven't read the Rotherham report then. Please go away and educate yourself before making any more stupid comments.

The abuse you're referring to occurred in the 1990's, and grooming gangs today do not operate in this way.

Go read the damn report - that's 0/4 moronic mistakes so far in this one post of yours.

I've caught you now lying again

:lamo:lamo

You can't/won't state your request in specific terms. You're practicing avoidance dear, not me.

No dear, YOU have avoided providing proof for your claims, as usual.

So, where is this proof that the New York Times staff have high levels of inter-familial marriage?

Not holding my breath.

Did you actually read the tweet? As usual, people making **** up that wasn't said to be dishonest hacks

#YellowVests so white?

Why are France's minorities hesitant to join the #GiletsJaunes movement? (link: https://aje.io/q6nqn) aje.io/q6nqn

The question was why minorities aren't in the movement

Did you actually read the tweet? As usual, people making **** up that wasn't said to be dishonest hacks

The question was why minorities aren't in the movement

The OP is simply a hysterical reaction to anything that doesn't suit an agenda.

Back
Top Bottom