• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

France Sends Aircraft Carrier To Control Airspace Near Ukraine

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
France has sent an aircraft carrier to try to control the airspace near Ukraine. They can't control the airspace directly over Ukraine but at least they are trying to prevent aircraft from reaching Ukraine.

What does that mean? If French aircraft shoot Russian aircraft, we have a nuclear crisis.

What is “Untold News”?

France has sent an aircraft carrier to try to control the airspace near Ukraine. They can't control the airspace directly over Ukraine but at least they are trying to prevent aircraft from reaching Ukraine.

Good!

Maybe better?

Hm. Not counting the dubious wisdom of this, I wonder how this squares with Turkey’s statement that it will prevent all warships from entering the Black Sea.

I can't imagine that there is much love lost between Macron and Putin after Putin humiliated Macron during the last minute peace negotiations.

My gut reaction is the carrier's movement isn't as ominous as this source portrays . . .
I assume you mean the OP. Yeah, it seems a bit more sedate than that.

Back
Top Bottom