• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

France allows unions to hold its economy and government hostage.

Public Sector Unions
YESTERDAY - The government employees work for the people
TODAY - The people work for the government employees

Nonsense.

Your manufacturing base went to China. People like cheap stuff and businesses like big profit margins.

And those people who like big profit margins were allowed to use their big money to get their servants elected who represent them, not the voters. But the voters who need to realize that are too often easily manipulated by right-wing propaganda.

I live here. It is a mess. Public employees are royalties. Teachers make 90k a year. Moving in about two years.

I live in CA too, where we have Democratic super-majorities, which I like a lot. You as a 'right-wing Libertarian' probably would be happier somewhere else. Really, it might be too bad you don't have your own country to move to. Texas still want to secede? Libertarians are a bit bonkers. I mean, horrible systems like Mao/Stalin could exist, but Libertarianism never has.

Last edited:
And those people who like big profit margins were allowed to use their big money to get their servants elected who represent them, not the voters. But the voters who need to realize that are too often easily manipulated by right-wing propaganda.

You're intentionally blind to the fact that union leaders do this exact thing. They manipulate with propaganda, pretending to oppose things they quietly support. They lie and corrupt and interfere and divide and politicize. It's been well-illustrated. But only private sector non-union interests are bad.

I live in CA too, where we have Democratic super-majorities, which I like a lot. You as a 'right-wing Libertarian' probably would be happier somewhere else. Really, it might be too bad you don't have your own country to move to. Texas still want to secede? Libertarians are a bit bonkers. I mean, horrible systems like Mao/Stalin could exist, but Libertarianism never has.

The dictator thug Schiff is here. That alone tells you how bad it is. He would love to be Hitler. I think he would delight in dropping the gas in the showers. He is as crazed as a human can be and still breathe. I would hate to be alone with the guy because you never know when he will fully snap.

The dictator thug Schiff is here. That alone tells you how bad it is. He would love to be Hitler. I think he would delight in dropping the gas in the showers. He is as crazed as a human can be and still breathe. I would hate to be alone with the guy because you never know when he will fully snap.

Irony of the day award, for you saying Schiff is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom