• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

France ‘Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

Whether this account is accurate is irrelevant, because Muslim jihadists are known to have carried out similar atrocities before. Because they are savages and war criminals, they should be treated as such in our military encounters with them. Maybe Congress should modify some of the federal laws interpreting the laws of war to reduce the process Muslim jihadists are entitled to when captured. Summary execution of captives right on the battlefield should be allowed in some cases, and if doing that conflicts with any part of any international agreement to which this country is a signatory, we should renege on that part of the agreement.

Congress should also update existing legal authority for making war on jihadists. And it should modify the main U.S. torture statute, section 2340, to make clear that waterboarding, if conducted as the Defense Dept. authorized a dozen years ago, is not a violation. Congress should also make clear in federal laws that U.S. citizens who conspire with jihadist groups or take up arms in their cause may be treated as war criminals--i.e. not entitled to a jury trial or grand jury indictment, but only to a military tribunal. The Supreme Court held as much in Ex Parte Quirin more than seventy years ago.

The rules for military tribunals should be streamlined so jihadists may be quickly tried for their war crimes, and if convicted, imprisoned outside the U.S. or executed. Overly fastidious people, many of them anti-American leftist lawyers, and many of them sympathetic to Muslim jihadists, have obstructed our efforts to deal with Muslim jihadists. One clear proof of just how much these sob sisters have interfered with justice is the fact that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of 9/11, still has not even been tried for his atrocious crimes, fifteen years after he committed them. Does anyone imagine that jihadists do not take that to mean that America is decadent and lacks the courage of its convictions? It is that very kind of lack of resolve which encourages them.

Finally, the method of execution now specified for war criminals, lethal injection, is further evidence of this overcivilized lack of resolve. Hanging is the traditional method, and we should return to it. We should never miss a chance to take the glamor out of jihad--and to express our moral condemnation of jihadists--by giving them the most degrading death possible, consistent with civilized norms. Any hangings should be televised and shown around the world, as a message to others who might plan to cross the U.S. Rather than wringing our hands and fretting about what Muslim jihadists may do to us if we make them angry, we should do all we can to make them worry about what we may do to them, if we decide to get serious about making war on them. Sometimes the reason a person still wants to fight is just that he hasn't been hit hard enough yet.

Last edited:
.........and he thinks I have him on ignore on account of his posts representing something other than that.

Priceless. :lamo

Well, then bring it on. It should be quick work for you the way you brag. Just talk no action. In fact most of your posts(apologies) are lip service and nothing more.

Also it seems you read my posts anyway. So that question I asked your fellow apologist should be one you can answer. In the post that I was accused of inventing something tell me what it is? I'll wait, you can push reply to thread and give us an answer.

Post #59 on this thread.

Last edited:
Well, then bring it on. It should be quick work for you the way you brag. Just talk no action. In fact most of your posts(apologies) are lip service and nothing more.

Also it seems you read my posts anyway. So that question I asked your fellow apologist should be one you can answer. In the post that I was accused of inventing something tell me what it is? I'll wait, you can push reply to thread and give us an answer.

Post #59 on this thread.

Show the accusation I never made.

The OP is Utter BS.

"...After repeating most of the rumors as if they were fact, the paper added that "prosecutors at the parliamentary inquiry into the Bataclan deaths have cast doubt over the claims after revealing that no sharp knives were found at the scene." Fox News (aggregating from a separate source) similarly framedthe rumors as fact:.."

Bataclan Torture Archives | Snopes.com

Last edited:
Show the accusation I never made.

Maybe it's the perverts who invent such details

That is referring to me because you consider me part of that group. Stop beating your gums and answer the question. What was invented in that post?

That is referring to me because you consider me part of that group. Stop beating your gums and answer the question. What was invented in that post?

You might consider yourself part of the group. I wouldn't comment. Anyone with a reading age of five would see that I was referring to the scum who misrepesented rumour as fact. You merely echo them.

You might consider yourself part of the group. I wouldn't comment. Anyone with a reading age of five would see that I was referring to the scum who misrepesented rumour as fact. You merely echo them.

Why aren't you answering the question? What I said is these acts of terror and torture are sanctioned.

These acts are not distortions of Islam, they are Islam in its original form, and according to the Koran, unchanging form.

That is not invented.

Last edited:
anyone with the capacity of same would realize that his posts can be read in the quote of others.

Also, anyone with that capacity would realize that echoing a clear fake in support of his argument knocks it over.

Anyone of that type would also realize that using fakes as such in support of own arguments is crediting them and thus puts himself in the same category as the liars that spread this.

Thus that "anyone" would understand himself a being as guilty of lying as he'd be if he'd invented this crap himself and that the accusation referred to in the quote of post #79 would be entirely accurate.

Had it been made.

But that is of course "anyone" and not applicable here.

A reading age of five?...LMAO!

because facts don't matter. Even if they didn't do this, they did it because someone else did it

Kinda like when Bush 43 was AWOL, huh? Or, Gingrich served divorce papers to his wife, on her death bed? Sarah Palin can see Russia from her porch?

He would be proud to have me as one of his soldiers of righteousness.

It's that kind of thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Because raining hell and destruction as a righteous solider of god (all your words) is exactly what the terrorists see themselves doing.

Because raining hell and destruction as a righteous solider of god (all your words) is exactly what the terrorists see themselves doing.

Except, they're wrong. I want to kill terrorists, not target innocents. The terrorists only want to target innocents to destroy the will of the people to resist their agenda. It seems to have worked on quite a few of you.

anyone with the capacity of same would realize that his posts can be read in the quote of others.

Also, anyone with that capacity would realize that echoing a clear fake in support of his argument knocks it over.

Anyone of that type would also realize that using fakes as such in support of own arguments is crediting them and thus puts himself in the same category as the liars that spread this.

Thus that "anyone" would understand himself a being as guilty of lying as he'd be if he'd invented this crap himself and that the accusation referred to in the quote of post #79 would be entirely accurate.

Had it been made.

Is torure in the Koran, and was it done by Mohammad himself? Is what Mohammad did and said the perfection that Islam claims to be? Yes,yes, yes.

Also if association makes what I said a lie that is above this. Tell us how.

Had it been made.

My second answer to the disappearing apologists. What you said, which is bolded, even if true, how would that invalidate a question you two have refused to answer?

The OP is not responsible for that question, I am.

Is torure in the Koran, and was it done by Mohammad himself? Is what Mohammad did and said the perfection that Islam claims to be? Yes,yes, yes.

Also if association makes what I said a lie that is above this. Tell us how.
Of course you can show where in the Qur'an the verse oking torture is and where Muhammad committed it as well?

In this world hatred ceases not by Hatred. It ceases only by love.

It is better if people know all the truth.

But I can understand what I assume are the motives of the French authorities in this case. To release such gruesome details may do little but cause more hate reprisals against innocent Muslims. The French authorities must be in an INCREDIBLY difficult situation over these attacks (and the one last night in Nice). They have to do what they can to stop these attacks but also not let the public start taking the law into their own hands.

I suspect that most of those that most object to these details being suppressed will be those with the greatest hatred for Muslim extremists...and possibly Muslims as a whole.

Frankly, the fact they did these terrible things to the victims does not shock me, I assume these whacko terrorists are just that...though it deadens my soul a tad.

Yet another sad part of this whole thing is the word WACKO...or CRAZY.

These killers are NOT wacko or crazy. They are very cold and calculated as to what they are doing, and they do it to achieve maximum desired effect...to TERRORIZE.

I have heard this same description applied to the Dallas shooter. He was not crazy at all. He was very professional in what he did. One shooter that causes 13 casualties is not very "crazed" in my opinion. Rather they know exactly what they are doing, and rather good at it.

The sooner we quit discounting and marginalizing these killers as WHACKO, CRAZY, and UNBALANCED, the sooner we can start to effectively fight them.

We also have to stop...completely stop...trying to superimpose our values to them, and think the false notion they think just like we do, and would react to situations just like we would. They don't.

They see us a cockroaches / insects that need to be killed. Nothing more. That is why they smile when they draw our blood.

We are fighting a sect of Islam that the majority of the Islamic world has rejected, and are also fighting. They are brainwashed into feeling they are doing God's will, so therefore they put 100% of their intellect, and soul into accomplishing their kills.

To defeat them, we have to remove this mandate of heaven they feel they are acting under.

As long as they feel they have God's blessing in what they do, they will never stop the killing.

Last edited:
Of course you can show where in the Qur'an the verse oking torture is and where Muhammad committed it as well?

In this world hatred ceases not by Hatred. It ceases only by love.

Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515
“The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah’s chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.”

Tabari VII:133/Ishaq:387
“When Muhammad saw Hamzah he said, ‘If Allah gives me victory over the Quraysh at any time, I shall mutilate thirty of their men!’ When the Muslims saw the rage of the Prophet they said, ‘By Allah, if we are victorious over them, we shall mutilate them in a way which no Arab has ever mutilated anybody.”

Interesting that this thread concerns mutilation. BTW Koran verse 9:5 oks the the tortue.

Back
Top Bottom