• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

France ‘Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

Why are you repeating their vile propaganda? Who could it possibly benefit to know the gruesome details? Only the terrorists. The relatives have suffered a grevious loss and now the terrorists through you are compounding that distress. You are a mere tool of their activities.

Maybe details like this will illuminate the fact that Islams doctrine sanctions behavior like this, and that the problem comes directly from that doctrine. These acts are not distortions of Islam, they are Islam in its original form, and according to the Koran, unchanging form.

What you think might aid the terrorists does not matter. If anyone is helping them it is people who deny the facts.

Maybe details like this will illuminate the fact that Islams doctrine sanctions behavior like this, and that the problem comes directly from that doctrine. These acts are not distortions of Islam, they are Islam in its original form, and according to the Koran, unchanging form.

What you think might aid the terrorists does not matter. If anyone is helping them it is people who deny the facts.

The terrorists have many, many useful idiots around the world to manipulate.

The terrorists have many, many useful idiots around the world to manipulate.

Yep, with a large pool of potential converts (1/5 of the world's population?) to radicalize you can sustain (even grow) your cult with a very low success rate.

Yep, with a large pool of potential converts (1/5 of the world's population?) to radicalize you can sustain (even grow) your cult with a very low success rate.

Just look at the millions of non-Muslim sympathizers they have.

He would rain fire and brimstone done in them. You know what he did Soddom and Gamorrah.

That was his dad. New covenant, love and all that nonsense. I was thinking closer to home than them. What would he think of those like you?

Just look at the millions of non-Muslim sympathizers they have.

Yep, from zero to hero to gone forever (with a glorious after life) in short order. No need for a retirement plan. ;)

That was his dad. New covenant, love and all that nonsense. I was thinking closer to home than them. What would he think of those like you?

We would be buds.

Maybe it's the perverts who invent such details as those that are part of the problem, and not the solution.

Maybe it's the perverts who invent such details as those that are part of the problem, and not the solution.

There is nothing invented in my post. If there was, you would have pointed it out. So have at it. Tell me what I invented.

There is nothing invented in my post. If there was, you would have pointed it out. So have at it. Tell me what I invented.

The thread is based on a lie, lacking originality, you merely repeat the invention.

The thread is based on a lie, lacking originality, you merely repeat the invention.

That does not answer the question of what I invented. Of course you know it doesn't. My post said Islam sanctions such actions against non-Muslims, which is true whether the OP is true or not. Again what was invented?

This why Chagos has me on ignore. Islam is Islam, no mystery. And easily proven to be exactly what itself says it is.

I can tell you why I want this posted. I want this posted for people to wake the **** up. I want it posted for people to see just who and what we are dealing with. I want this posted because I want people to stop listening to the weasels that would try and cover it up or downplay it or minimize it.

We always hear...its not ALL Muslims. No...its not. But if its just 1 in a thousand there is a reason to ensure EVERYONE brought into this country is properly vetted.

This wont stop in France.

That does not answer the question of what I invented. Of course you know it doesn't. My post said Islam sanctions such actions against non-Muslims, which is true whether the OP is true or not. Again what was invented?

This why Chagos has me on ignore. Islam is Islam, no mystery. And easily proven to be exactly what itself says it is.

I would never accuse you of invention, you are incapable. Repetition of bilious Islamophobic drivel is your forte.

I would never accuse you of invention, you are incapable. Repetition of bilious Islamophobic drivel is your forte.

None of it is Islamophobic. And your insult baseless. It is clear you have no answer and what I said is fact. Should I say buh bye like you apologists do? No such luck, tell me(prove) what I said is false or invented or just be quiet.

I see by the who is browsing this thread that someone has left the building. I wonder why?

.........and he thinks I have him on ignore on account of his posts representing something other than that.

Priceless. :lamo

I hold the position that this should have been made public so the French people would really understand how ISIS operates. But because it was kept quiet the populace were kept from knowledge in elections that were held in December 2015 (regional elections) which would have swayed immigration policies.

This is a clear case of Hollande trying to save face.
Do you ever check your facts before posting anything or just spout forth without any previous thought?

Even that blog run by a certified nutcase shows that the 14 hour testimony was held in March of THIS year.

That's not even addressing that it doesn't claim to present conclusive evidence.

:roll:

that is most definitely how you view yourself

have you ever considered examination of conscience

it's good for the soul

My conscience is clean.

I hold the position that this should have been made public so the French people would really understand how ISIS operates. But because it was kept quiet the populace were kept from knowledge in elections that were held in December 2015 (regional elections) which would have swayed immigration policies.

This is a clear case of Hollande trying to save face.

It isn't just Hollande, it's Obama and every Liberal in the world. They assured us for decades that everyone just listened to them, this would all go away. Well, they got their big chance and things got worse.

Back
Top Bottom