• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Foxnews schedule shakeup: Megyn in at 9 pm

Re: Shakeup on FOX

We don't know that Hannity is going away......

We don't know that Hannity is going away......
Right. He's just losing the 9 PM hour. No Doubt he'll show up somewhere.

I can't imagine them getting rid of Hannity. He has great ratings. I could see them bumping Greta, though.

I can't imagine them getting rid of Hannity. He has great ratings. I could see them bumping Greta, though.
That does sound possible.
But Megyn is very good ... and as long as she can slow down the baby-making long enough to show up at work each night she'll still get the ratings.

HuffPost Media @HuffPostMedia

RT @alexweprin: Roger Ailes won't confirm Megyn Kelly to 9 PM, but says "all of our stars will be back."

Is Megan Kelly supposed to be opinion or news?

Is there any "news" at Fox News? I thought it was all pretty much opinion, fluff programs.

She's neither. She's just a pretty face and a nice rack that's reading random words I don't pay attention to from a teleprompter.

Does anyone watch any of these channels for the information being put out? I most certainly don't. To that end, the better the eye candy the more likely I am to watch the show. Not that I'd ever watch NEWS REPORTS done by a woman, but none ot these cable outlets are really news anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Is there any "news" at Fox News? I thought it was all pretty much opinion, fluff programs.

Megyn can be my fluffer any day!

--------------

I dunno.....Hannity loses about twenty percent of O'Reilly's audience.
FOX may be hoping that Megyn can reverse that loss.
Sean will still be around.

Bret Baier is news. Most of the morning shows are news, from what I can remember. I don't watch much anymore.

Megan is usually 90% news.

She's a conservative but I remember when she took down Carlson Tucker.

Hannity, Gretta aren't leaving Fox. Maybe Gretta will have the slot that leads into O'Reilly ?

She's neither. She's just a pretty face and a nice rack that's reading random words I don't pay attention to from a teleprompter.
-------------

Hmmm......I haven't watched Kelly for awhile.
She's attractive and intelligent, but kinda scrawny.
Has she been...um...enhanced?

Neil Cavuto is the only one not in a multi-year contract. My guess is they'll play some musical chairs and he gets sent back to Fox Business Channel.

Neil Cavuto is the only one not in a multi-year contract. My guess is they'll play some musical chairs and he gets sent back to Fox Business Channel.

Scuttlebutt is that Maria Bartiromo has had enough of NBC's loony liberalism slant and will not be renewing her contract with NBC's "On The Money with Maria Bartiromo."

The fly on Maria's bedroom wall say she's moving to FOX. Probably FBN but they got some extremely smart people running things at Fox that she could end up on both Fox News and Fox Business News.

She is supposed to be a big boobed blond to look at.
--------------
Again with this....Megyn has always been a little too straight up and down imho.
I'd better take a second....or third look.

She is supposed to be a big boobed blond to look at.

Nah, the former attorney isn't Big boobed.
shades.gif

Megyn-Kelly-36225934977.jpeg

megyn-kelly-l.jpg

Behave guys. Shes a married mother of three who might enjoy being a tease from a safe distance on very rare occasions.

My opinion is the GOP is also making use of one of its important propaganda arms by featuring women more prominently as major voices in the Republican party in order to win more women votes, IE: identity politics. It was announced Sarah Palin is also back on Fox as a contributor.

Back
Top Bottom