• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Fox: Sources Said They Never Heard Trump Call War Dead 'Losers' or 'Suckers'

The most disgusting thing about accusing anyone without stepping forward and producing evidence is that the accused cannot prove that he didn't do it as it is impossible to prove the negative.

Yeah that does kinda suck for the 'victim' of the accusations. On the other hand if he has a long history of saying similar things before and since...

Yeah that does kinda suck for the 'victim' of the accusations.

Lol stop rationalizing your party’s own lack of ethics and borderline criminality.

It will “suck” when the Biden campaign is outed for arranging all of this, knowing the story was false.

Lol stop rationalizing your party’s own lack of ethics and borderline criminality.

It will “suck” when the Biden campaign is outed for arranging all of this, knowing the story was false.

Jesus still going with that one? Heard it somewhere or made it up on the spot?

That mystery has been solved already:

You finally caught us Reuben.

The truth is I and several forum members are indeed Biden Campaign operatives. I go by the name BAnon. And yes we've been setting it up from the start.

Not only did we plant this story in the press but to make it more plausible, we infiltrated the Trump team in 2015 - I was known as something that rhymes with stroppy sleeve back then - and started writing his speeches and crafting his talking points all with the express purpose of ruining his chances in 2020.

We knew Hillary would lose, so we planned ahead. It was me who did the Mexicans are Rapists thing; I whispered in his ear that McCain was a 'loser' for being captured and it was one of my colleagues - I won't name him but he's here too - who suggested the whole mocking the handicapped thing. This was done so that when we planted rumors of him disrespecting the troops five years later, more people would believe that's the sort of guy he is. We've even hacked his Twitter account and released a steady stream of bile over the years to make him seem more monstrous, including his latest riff on the generals, which was of course, tweeted yesterday to buoy our story about his loser comments.

We did all this because we just knew that all it took to ruin Trump's election chances was a couple more bad comments atop the mountain of lies, insults and idiocy already attributed to him, two months out from the day.

So you got us. Congratulations. Who would've known it would just be some random dude on the internet to unravel the whole mess? Good job Reuben, good job.

Keep up the struggle,

-BAnon

You finally caught us Reuben.

The truth is I and several forum members are indeed Biden Campaign operatives. I go by the name BAnon. And yes we've been setting it up from the start.

Not only did we plant this story in the press but to make it more plausible, we infiltrated the Trump team in 2015 - I was known as something that rhymes with stroppy sleeve back then - and started writing his speeches and crafting his talking points all with the express purpose of ruining his chances in 2020.

We knew Hillary would lose, so we planned ahead. It was me who did the Mexicans are Rapists thing; I whispered in his ear that McCain was a 'loser' for being captured and it was one of my colleagues - I won't name him but he's here too - who suggested the whole mocking the handicapped thing. This was done so that when we planted rumors of him disrespecting the troops five years later, more people would believe that's the sort of guy he is. We've even hacked his Twitter account and released a steady stream of bile over the years to make him seem more monstrous, including his latest riff on the generals, which was of course, tweeted yesterday to buoy our story about his loser comments.

We did all this because we just knew that all it took to ruin Trump's election chances was a couple more bad comments atop the mountain of lies, insults and idiocy already attributed to him, two months out from the day.

So you got us. Congratulations. Who would've known it would just be some random dude on the internet to unravel the whole mess? Good job Reuben, good job.

Keep up the struggle,

-BAnon

BAnon,
Very impressive. I didn't know you were that smart.

The most disgusting thing about accusing anyone without stepping forward and producing evidence is that the accused cannot prove that he didn't do it as it is impossible to prove the negative.

It's like Kavanaugh having to prove he did not sexually assault anyone over 30 years ago even though there was not evidence that he did so.

It has nothing to do with reporters really. These supposed earwitnesses should step forward. If they dont, then I am under no obligation to believe anything they say. Bolton was there, he says it didnt happen. Case closed. You Collusion Truthers can go on believing whatever nonsense you like.

This is exactly the mindset I was talking about, thanks. You fail to grasp the implications just like I said. Just like all of your right wing brethren. "Trust only what the government says."

This is exactly the mindset I was talking about, thanks. You fail to grasp the implications just like I said. Just like all of your right wing brethren. "Trust only what the government says."

Do you really believe all these hit pieces serve any purpose and change minds? Is this really an issue that will motivate the American electorate to vote for Biden and the most radical individual ever on a ballot, Harris? Really what this is all about is putting a radical Harris in the WH and the way to do that is destroy Trump, elect Biden and Biden not serve out his term giving us Harris. Is that truly what you want?

I have tried to get anti Trump zealots to tell us what harm Trump has done and still get silence. You were supposed to give me your reasons for hating Trump and haven't done that because there is no valid reason. Just politics of personal destruction to divert from the failure of liberalism particularly in the area of law and order

What mindset? The mindset that requires actual proof that something happened? The mindset that says people who make serious charges against someone should do so openly and publically and not hide in the shadows? Just because you will be suckered by any crap the left wing media throws out there doesnt everyone will.

It's like Kavanaugh having to prove he did not sexually assault anyone over 30 years ago even though there was not evidence that he did so.
It's sick that the only defense against such me-too accusations is being in jail - the best alibi ever. Anything else is no evidence at all.

Back
Top Bottom