• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox shows Wrong footage & CNN faking interviews, Plus More!

Mike.Redd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
UGH. The main stream media is really annoying me lately. it seems like they are just focused on obtaining ratings rather then showing us some factual news. Show me something i care about! REAL STORIES!

Fox shows us footage that the Syrian media shown but they got the facts wrong. It is footage that the Syrian Army took when they found chemical weapons in a rebel hideout. Fox reports it as the Syrian government's chemical weapons. WRONG!

The next few clips are of CNN faking an interview with some one in Syria. They stage gun fire, and live action. Another video from CNN shows two reporters are acting like they are in separate locations when they are in the same parking lot. We are able to see a bus go from the background of one frame right into the background of the other. it is horrible.

UGH Main Stream media! Give me Real News!!

You can watch the videos here, Source via Rare.us | Did Fox News accidentally show the Syrian rebels’ chemical weapons?

Yeah, damn those capitalist networks...

A lot of this is because they string stories and footage, often pooled footage. It is really quite disturbing how crappified cable news has become. Headline News of old with the 1/2 hour loops was more informative than 24 hours of Fox, MSNBC, or CNN.

UGH. The main stream media is really annoying me lately. it seems like they are just focused on obtaining ratings rather then showing us some factual news. Show me something i care about! REAL STORIES!

Fox shows us footage that the Syrian media shown but they got the facts wrong. It is footage that the Syrian Army took when they found chemical weapons in a rebel hideout. Fox reports it as the Syrian government's chemical weapons. WRONG!

The next few clips are of CNN faking an interview with some one in Syria. They stage gun fire, and live action. Another video from CNN shows two reporters are acting like they are in separate locations when they are in the same parking lot. We are able to see a bus go from the background of one frame right into the background of the other. it is horrible.

UGH Main Stream media! Give me Real News!!

You can watch the videos here, Source via Rare.us | Did Fox News accidentally show the Syrian rebels’ chemical weapons?

I think in the 24 hour news cycles, they have to find SOMETHING to put on the air. There's only so much real footage to go on. A nightly newscast can give a story less attention if there's nothing going on.

That said, good for you for lumping Fox in with the MSM. I've long been of the opinion that they are as "mainstream" as anyone else.

I honestly do not trust any news networks.
how_the_media_can_manipulate_our_viewpoint_7894.jpg

Yeah, damn those capitalist networks...

Lulz, you think that these media operations aren't, at the very least, greatly swayed by the government?

Back
Top Bottom