• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox reporter confronts opinion hosts directly to their about crappy reporting

Jennifer Griffin is one of the last legit journalists at Faux News. They don't even have a handful, maybe two, and she is one of them.

They've been saying Putin will pull the trigger any day now for weeks. Nobody believes what they hear from the Biden administration or the media any more.

They've been saying Putin will pull the trigger any day now for weeks. Nobody believes what they hear from the Biden administration or the media any more.
The Russians are only circling the Ukraine is fake news?

What you think the Russians are on the border for, swap recipes?

When your own reporters slap you down...

Greg Gutfeld said in that segment that he doesn't know what to believe and Kennedy (lady in blue) disagreed with National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and the Administration that an attack is imminent. Neither of them are denying that Russian troops are gathering or the legitimacy of the images we've all seen of such... They both seem to think that this might be a show being put on by Putin and that the Administration and may be over-hyping things and relying to heavily on the intel, when our intel agencies over the last quarter century have not had a good track record when it comes to accuracy.

That's what political "opinion" people do, they voice their opinions... Just as news people are supposed report the facts as they see them.

I do want to thank you though... For making a point that so many people on the left like yourself go out of their way to deny... That Fox News has both a news division and an entertainment division that operate independently. That's why when it comes to network news, Fox News is not only credible, but in my opinion they are the best of the bunch. They report on ALL the news, not just what fits any certain ideology like NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN do.

If you want to get full news coverage, I highly recommend you watch Special Report with Bret Baier... Of course you could be one of those people who only wants to know the things that fit with their political beliefs, and if that's the case, you should stick with CNN or one of the other networks.

When your own reporters slap you down...

Fox reporter confronts opinion hosts directly to their about crappy reporting

Opinion hosts project opinions.
If they were reporters, they'd be told that their OPINIONS aren't welcome because, at least in a legitimate news environment, reporters don't offer opinions.
Therefore, opinion hosts are not reporters.

Greg Gutfeld said in that segment that he doesn't know what to believe and Kennedy (lady in blue) disagreed with National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and the Administration that an attack is imminent. Neither of them are denying that Russian troops are gathering or the legitimacy of the images we've all seen of such... They both seem to think that this might be a show being put on by Putin and that the Administration and may be over-hyping things and relying to heavily on the intel, when our intel agencies over the last quarter century have not had a good track record when it comes to accuracy.

That's what political "opinion" people do, they voice their opinions... Just as news people are supposed report the facts as they see them.

I do want to thank you though... For making a point that so many people on the left like yourself go out of their way to deny... That Fox News has both a news division and an entertainment division that operate independently. That's why when it comes to network news, Fox News is not only credible, but in my opinion they are the best of the bunch. They report on ALL the news, not just what fits any certain ideology like NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN do.

If you want to get full news coverage, I highly recommend you watch Special Report with Bret Baier... Of course you could be one of those people who only wants to know the things that fit with their political beliefs, and if that's the case, you should stick with CNN or one of the other networks.

I agree about Bret Vaier. And Brit Hume too when he offers an analysis.

I appreciate that argument on Fox. Why? Because I think the Biden administration "messaging" on Ukraine has become practically bizarre and out of sync with most every other country's perspective. It's driving Ukraine crazy and tanking their currency.
Might Russia invade Ukraine, you bet. They are set up and ready to go. But why Biden would so strongly proclaim it is a given (beginning a week ago) and will happen immediately (hours/days) is beyond me. Then, moments later Blinken delivers a contradictory message about diplomacy. And around and around we go. It feels like a game is being played with the messaging from the U.S.. Ukraine and their leader, sitting there with weapons ready to launch at their country and kill massive numbers of their people, wants Biden to shut up. Seems to me he should.

New plan, folks.

The West and Putin making a deal to keep Ukraine out of NATO is Russia's goal.

Ukraine say they want in, seems like it's self determination. Who are the Russians to tell a third country what alliance they may join.

On the other hand NATO have no binding agreement to defend Ukraine. A moral and ethical argument can be made to defend Ukraine sovereignty.

Without a doubt this is the gravest crisis Europe has faced since the Balkan War. It will require diplomacy with tact, and experience with the Russians. I do believe Biden is probably the best one to do this, on paper he has the experience. The world holds its breath.....

The problem with the “hard” news segments is the ads for the opinion segments they contain. Which have the narrative interpretation repeated over and over in real time. So it’s only really “hard” if you record it and skip the commercials.

Jennifer Griffin is one of the last legit journalists at Faux News. They don't even have a handful, maybe two, and she is one of them.
And here I thought they were all gone upon Chris Wallace's departure

Biden would love to take credit if Putin doesn't start a war in Ukraine. Invasion is always just a day or two away, for weeks now.

that was so well said I have to give you more then a "like"..i cant add anything more

Invader Vlad is playing the GOP as he did during trump, wanting them to win the election this year.

That is two more than PMSNBC.

I don't watch Fox.

I sure as helk don't watch PMSNBC.

What are you talking about?
Who is denying the satellite images of troops gathering along Ukraine's border?
Republicans support Vlad the Invader’s troops in offensive combat positions along Ukraine’s border.

The problem with the “hard” news segments is the ads for the opinion segments they contain. Which have the narrative interpretation repeated over and over in real time. So it’s only really “hard” if you record it and skip the commercials.
What?

Commercials for night time opinion programs have no effect on the news.

That's a straight up lie.
OK then... Show me where they have said that there are no Russian Troops gathering near their border and it's all fabricated.

Hell, in the clip you provided Kennedy said she didn't think that Putin was going to invade... She didn't say that there were no Russian troops gathering.

What are you talking about?
Who is denying the satellite images of troops gathering along Ukraine's border?
You are substituting facts.
Our troops have been stationed along the border (in fact, there are from 300 to 500 km, but you don't care) for all 8 years of the civil war in Ukraine... where Kiev officials constantly repeat, while fighting with the rebels, that they have a war with Russia... how should we treat this?
Moreover, the Ukrainians have also increased their troops on the contact line in the Donbass in recent months, but for some reason no one cares.

I'm sorry, you're repeating the lies of President Biden's administration. Russia is not going to fight with Ukraine neither on February 15, nor on February 16, nor on February 20... so you can celebrate the victory due to Russia's non-appearance at the war.

And the fact that the Kremlin keeps a contingent of troops on the border with a state that, in its official position, is allegedly at war with Russia, these are adequate security measures.

Back
Top Bottom