• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox reporter confronts opinion hosts directly to their about crappy reporting

Jennifer Griffin is one of the last legit journalists at Faux News. They don't even have a handful, maybe two, and she is one of them.
Says far leftists,

Greg Gutfeld said in that segment that he doesn't know what to believe and Kennedy (lady in blue) disagreed with National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and the Administration that an attack is imminent. Neither of them are denying that Russian troops are gathering or the legitimacy of the images we've all seen of such... They both seem to think that this might be a show being put on by Putin and that the Administration and may be over-hyping things and relying to heavily on the intel, when our intel agencies over the last quarter century have not had a good track record when it comes to accuracy.

That's what political "opinion" people do, they voice their opinions... Just as news people are supposed report the facts as they see them.

I do want to thank you though... For making a point that so many people on the left like yourself go out of their way to deny... That Fox News has both a news division and an entertainment division that operate independently. That's why when it comes to network news, Fox News is not only credible, but in my opinion they are the best of the bunch. They report on ALL the news, not just what fits any certain ideology like NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN do.

If you want to get full news coverage, I highly recommend you watch Special Report with Bret Baier... Of course you could be one of those people who only wants to know the things that fit with their political beliefs, and if that's the case, you should stick with CNN or one of the other networks.

Are the evening shows on fox news or entertainment? Are they talking heads or are they journalists?

Republicans support Vlad the Invader’s troops in offensive combat positions along Ukraine’s border.
Who supports Russia invading Ukraine? Which "Republican"?

The Russians are only circling the Ukraine is fake news?

What you think the Russians are on the border for, swap recipes?
probably for the same military exercises that the russians have been doing since i was in the military. According to them, they're actually pulling back.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/15/europe/ukraine-russia-news-tuesday-troop-pullback-intl/index.html

everything I've seen from the russian side of this has been standard. The 'journalist' herself doesn't know what she's talking about. "They're out of their barracks and now in attack positions" like, WTF does that mean? For one thing, the phrasing sounds like star wars, back when star wars was good. Secondly. I'm supposed to believe that troops are going to be in their tanks and planes for weeks without sleeping in their barracks? really?

They've been saying Putin will pull the trigger any day now for weeks. Nobody believes what they hear from the Biden administration or the media any more.
I'd say that President Biden's out front statements about Russian false flag operations, produced videos to claim atrocities by Ukrainians (both of which have been proven true) combined with his imminent invasion statements may have delayed the Russian invasion.

They've been saying Putin will pull the trigger any day now for weeks. Nobody believes what they hear from the Biden administration or the media any more.
Imagine looking at the scale of Russian military deployments around Ukraine and thinking, "Yeah, probably bullshit, not gonna happen." The really sad thing is that on the extremely likely chance that Russia invades, you're not going to reassess the wrongful thinking that led you to your bad opinion.

Excellent question?

Perhaps that O'keefe kid could infiltrate Fox News New York and do a Project Veritas sting operation on that there?
He'll need a bowtie to sneak in as Tucker.

Maybe eat a block of cheese an hour before to pull off that constipation face.

PMSNBC? Are you 12?
No a conservative, they have the mentality of a 12 year old and childishness is all they have, certainly have no facts, logic or reasoning. THey can barely type complete sentences

I'd say that President Biden's out front statements about Russian false flag operations, produced videos to claim atrocities by Ukrainians (both of which have been proven true) combined with his imminent invasion statements may have delayed the Russian invasion.

Biden's sharing sensitive intel on Russia may have worked out well. He knows Putin can invade Ukraine any time he wants and there's nothing we can do. It's better to get out in front of your weaknesses.

Biden's sharing sensitive intel on Russia may have worked out well. He knows Putin can invade Ukraine any time he wants and there's nothing we can do. It's better to get out in front of your weaknesses.
Wait a minute, you think US should stop a Russian invasion of Ukraine?

That's a good one.

Fox New's actual straight news, what there is of it, is actually typically good reporting. It's just that the network, rightly so, is mostly known for its opinion hosts.

Wait a minute, you think US should stop a Russian invasion of Ukraine?

That's a good one.

Russia hasn't had their noses bloodied in a while, since Afghanistan. Wait until they see their airplanes and helicopters being downed by stinger missiles. Putin won't care but his countrymen may.

Did you read the title of this thread?

Now watch the video on post #1 and by golly, you will have your answer... Geez.
Do you understand what a rhetorical statement is?

Whatever journalism that may remain at FOX has been eclipsed by the Tucker Carlsons and other vapid bobbleheads/shrieking conspiracy
peddlers who deliver ratings.

You will of course deflect ("BUH BUH BUH CNN! MSNBC!") and you wouldn't necessarily be wrong to point out that their ratio of misinfotainment vs journalism is no different, but that's hardly a ringing endorsement of FOX is it?

But don't let me stop you - deflect away.

One either stands with Ukraine or Russia. Whose side do you take?

Back
Top Bottom