• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

FOX ratings in freefall.

Let's see at this rate the other channels may catch up in about 10 years.

KCConservative said:
You linked some guys blog. Tell me, if he said your life was in a freefall, would you believe him?

People like you suck. The guy links to a report of ratings as listed here:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/feb06vs05.pdf

...as written by mediabistro, a site that publishes media ratings for several different types of media (for example, the report has ratings for CNN, MSNBC, etc., as well as FOX).

Ivan The Terrible said:
jpwright,

Why is this important?

Because it shows it's not some random guy making this crap up... aka the message is true, stop attacking the messenger.

jpwright

Because it shows it's not some random guy making this crap up... aka the message is true, stop attacking the messenger.

Your Master could care less about the ratings of a news channel. Why is this message important human? Is this supposed to prove something?

Ever since Rita Cosby left, I rarely watch FOXnews anymore.

Might not be a "10", but gawd her voice is seksy.

vauge said:

I like her, too. She has that raspy voice that just kinda draws you in I guess.

That's great and all that the largest supplier of conservative propaganda is losing its ratings but honestly, the competition is no where near it.

Ivan The Terrible said:
jpwright

Your Master could care less about the ratings of a news channel. Why is this message important human? Is this supposed to prove something?
Well I can't say I take the term human to be an insult.
Are we to take this to mean you're not human? so what would you like to be called?
This shows they (you'all) already losing grip on the main brainwashing control system and there's a long way to go yet. The more grip they lose over time the more hope for humanity to unite outside the brainwashing matrix and wake up!
A Human.

ThePhoenix said:
This may be true and it may not, I simply do not care one way or another, but what is the asinine reason for the numbers 666?

If A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 etc. then you can alot every letter a number.
Numbers to 9 stay themselves when finding the root. double numbers such as
J = 10, K = 11, L = 12 are added so J=1, K=2, L=3.

You can easily make a "basic numerology chart" by putting the single numbers 1 through 9 along the top and placing the alphabet under those numbers in rows of 9.
You will find that only 3 letters have a 6 root: the F, O, X.

or the 6th 15th and 24th letters of the alphabet, yes FOX = 666..

fourddream said:
If A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 etc. then you can alot every letter a number.
Numbers to 9 stay themselves when finding the root. double numbers such as
J = 10, K = 11, L = 12 are added so J=1, K=2, L=3.

You can easily make a "basic numerology chart" by putting the single numbers 1 through 9 along the top and placing the alphabet under those numbers in rows of 9.
You will find that only 3 letters have a 6 root: the F, O, X.

or the 6th 15th and 24th letters of the alphabet, yes FOX = 666..

bueroarbeiter-09.gif

Hey Phoenix,
I got heaps more where that came from and they all have to do with apocalyps or revelation but they don't fit in the subject of this thread.
I've started blogging a major one though at www.frappr.com/fourddream (but I'll be closing that blog and reopening it somewhere else with better formatting in the coming days).
A.

ThePhoenix said:
This may be true and it may not, I simply do not care one way or another, but what is the asinine reason for the numbers 666?

When you look at Fox's numbers compared to everybody else's, it is nothing short of well....amazing. A minor decline here and there in one 28 day period is completely normal and absolutely meaningless when you have numbers like that. Only the most jaded Fox-hater could interpret those numbers as a 'free fall'.

Fox is representative of how our news media used to be: a balanced source giving the good along with the bad, the pro along with the con. People respond to that and, when they give it a chance, trust it more than the negatively biased sources. The other media sources focus excessively on gloom, doom, pessimism, conservative bashing, and definitely skew their reports for a specific effect.

Fox is accused of being biased toward the right purely because it dares to say something nice about right wingers now and then. Anybody who watches Fox for any length of time, however, will hear all the bad news reported by all the other sources. They will also hear the good news.

I think many leftwingers very much resent any good news being reported. Fortunately these are in the minority as the Fox ratings clearly show.

fourddream,

Well I can't say I take the term human to be an insult.

And why should you? You are human after all.

Are we to take this to mean you're not human?

Yes. My you catch on fast.

so what would you like to be called?

You can call me Master.

This shows they (you'all) already losing grip on the main brainwashing control system and there's a long way to go yet. The more grip they lose over time the more hope for humanity to unite outside the brainwashing matrix and wake up!

So do you really think that other News channels are not apart of this brainwashing or just the ones you do not agree with?

Ivan The Terrible said:
fourddream,

And why should you? You are human after all.
No argument there.

Yes. My you catch on fast.
I do sometimes.

You can call me Master.

I know a few teenagers who like to be called as such, okay, your way.

So do you really think that other News channels are not apart of this brainwashing or just the ones you do not agree with?

Well master,
all the ones owned by sister and daughter corporations yes they are, so just about all mainstream media by now. It's so easily demonstrated by experiment watch for signs of the technieks. Scripting, repetition, opinions presented as fact are but a few. Recording a days news sendings and running comparisons will reveal much evidence of same and Yes there has always been a manipulative capability in the media, that's why powerful men strive to gain control of it throughout history dito resources dito capital, dito military, etc. but power of this nature corrupts and when it begins to get it's way and concentrates to critical mass as it is now doing it seems to be at it's most potent as it is more concentrated than ever. Yet this is the moment it is most vulnerable, when all that evil is bundled up in such a small place it is easier to take out, in fact you don't have to, it falls out all by itself, kinda like uuuuuum.............. oh yeah
afterbirth!

The midwife.

Last edited:
vauge said:

Rita sounds like she smoke 3 packs of camel no-filters a day.
Her show on MSNBC is terrible - pretty much all fluff pieces.

vauge said:

americanwoman said:
I like her, too. She has that raspy voice that just kinda draws you in I guess.

LOL I can't stand Rita Cosby's voice! It's funny, Angie Harmon's raspy voice--sexy. Rita Cosby's raspy voice--totally not sexy.

What could you two be thinking? ;) I don't like her show. She gets to interview very interesting people but she asks them leading questions, which drives me nuts. A good interviewer will ask a question that will allow the person to provide a thoughtful response. Here is part of the transcript from Monday's show. She is interviewing a reporter about the case involving Imette St. Guillian.

COSBY: What about what she was doing? I heard earlier that you were saying something that she was drinking—he remembered what she was drinking.

BELENKAYA: Yes...

(CROSSTALK)

COSBY: ... but not what she looked like.

BELENKAYA: Yes, he seems to remember that, you know, she was having, like, a (INAUDIBLE) drink, but he couldn‘t remember what she was wearing, which seems to me a bit odd, but...

COSBY: So then—OK, time goes by.

BELENKAYA: Right.

COSBY: And you hear from him again.

BELENKAYA
: And then—again—I gave him my card, said, you know, Please give me a call, if you hear anything, anything more comes up. And he gave me a call on Sunday, like, 10:50-ish. And you know, just called and said, you know, Do you remember who I am? Sounded a bit apologetic. And said, you know, Can you talk to me? I‘m hearing—you know, like, the cops are harassing me. They‘re following me on the train home from work, et cetera, et cetera. So...

COSBY: And what was your reaction at that time? Did you think, OK, this guy‘s a suspect, he‘s trying to cover his trail, or did you think he wanted publicity, trying to call a journalist, or what do you think his intentions were?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11711655/

Rita, will you let the damn reporter talk? Look at her. She's feeding the person answers. Did you think he was a suspect, or that he was trying to cover his trail, or wanted publicity. Just ask what her reaction was!

Sorry, vauge and americanwoman--she stinks. :thumbdown

fourddream,

Well I impressed. I usually have to fight with the humans here to get them to admit my God Hood. Let's deal with your post shall we?

Well master,
all the ones owned by sister and daughter corporations yes they are, so just about all mainstream media by now. It's so easily demonstrated by experiment watch for signs of the technieks. Scripting, repetition, opinions presented as fact are but a few. Recording a days news sendings and running comparisons will reveal much evidence of same and Yes there has always been a manipulative capability in the media, that's why powerful men strive to gain control of it throughout history dito resources dito capital, dito military, etc. but power of this nature corrupts and when it begins to get it's way and concentrates to critical mass as it is now doing it seems to be at it's most potent as it is more concentrated than ever. Yet this is the moment it is most vulnerable, when all that evil is bundled up in such a small place it is easier to take out, in fact you don't have to, it falls out all by itself, kinda like uuuuuum.............. oh yeah
afterbirth!

The midwife.

If you indeed believe this why did you single out Fox?

hipsterdufus said:
Rita sounds like she smoke 3 packs of camel no-filters a day.
Her show on MSNBC is terrible - pretty much all fluff pieces.
Aren't opinions fun?

I agree with the others, I could not stand that woman, I don't know why, but she did annoy me.:3oops:

Now Demi Moore, she has the voice I dig, mmmmmm, Demi, damn that Ashton bastard!:doh

Back
Top Bottom