• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX prospers as leftist media fails

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Good on you America! You’re waking up instead of “woke”. Now if Musk actually gets control of Twitter it spells the end for the OAC-BLM-LGBTQ Marxism movement in the land of the free.

“Fox News Channel was the only cable news network to make year-over-year ratings gains in the first quarter of 2022, finishing the quarter in first place and marking 81 consecutive quarters as the most-watched network in all of basic cable. FNC’s competitors, CNN and MSNBC, both suffered steep ratings declines compared to the same period one year ago.”

“CNN finished third with an average total audience of less than a million viewers: 857,000 viewers, down a staggering 56% from 2021.”

So 2.5 million NASCAR lovers sit in front of their televisions watching Carlson cheer for Putin and Hannity lie about, well, everything, and tell them Trump won the election, and you are cheering for America? Okay.

7 million people watch the evening news on ABC. That's just ABC alone.

Now if Musk actually gets control of Twitter it spells the end for the OAC-BLM-LGBTQ Marxism movement in the land of the free.
Says someone who pretends to support freedom of expression.....

It always amazes me how the liberals attack Fox , and then tell us how insignificant Fox is. The lefties ARE afraid, and unbalanced.

Says someone who pretends to support freedom of expression.....
That is why it will be the end as people will have the freedom to express

Once again, right wingers try to claim fox ratings is a good thing, when all it does is prove that republicans flock to fake news Fox and only that. As usual, right wingers make complete fools of themselves

It always amazes me how the liberals attack Fox , and then tell us how insignificant Fox is. The lefties ARE afraid, and unbalanced.

projecting moronic nonsense. Exactly what is expected from lazy and really shitty trolling attempts

As I lefty I find FoxNews/Pravda highly effective. I wonder why, with Fox's high ratings and the "failing" leftist media, Fox isn't considerd mainstream news.

It always amazes me how the liberals attack Fox , and then tell us how insignificant Fox is. The lefties ARE afraid and unbalanced.
I sure as hell have never said they were insignificant!!! I think they have played a very significant role in distorting information, undermining democracy and outright lying to their base for personal gain and have been very successful in their manipulation of a rather large section of America. They are anything but insignificant........dangerous is not insignificant.

Good on you America!
America?

In prime time, Fox News finished the quarter with an average total audience of 2.554 million viewers...
You’re waking up instead
Yep. Time to get up. Don't you have to go to work?
of “woke”. Now if Musk actually gets control of Twitter it spells the end for the OAC-BLM-LGBTQ Marxism movement in the land of the free.

“Fox News Channel was the only cable news network to make year-over-year ratings gains in the first quarter of 2022, finishing the quarter in first place and marking 81 consecutive quarters as the most-watched network in all of basic cable. FNC’s competitors, CNN and MSNBC, both suffered steep ratings declines compared to the same period one year ago.”

“CNN finished third with an average total audience of less than a million viewers: 857,000 viewers, down a staggering 56% from 2021.”

Sis boom bah? I prefer baseball.

(psst...if you add up "the librul media;" CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, they win, you lose. Sorry.)

Last edited:
Good on you America! You’re waking up instead of “woke”. Now if Musk actually gets control of Twitter it spells the end for the OAC-BLM-LGBTQ Marxism movement in the land of the free.
What? This is so dumb. Obviously left leaning media hasn't...

...wait...

...uhh yeah. I'm saddened by this tragic event. The time of the left is truly over. Our movement obliterated. Seeing as we are defeated, there is no need to worry about us anymore.

I sure as hell have never said they were insignificant!!! I think they have played a very significant role in distorting information, undermining democracy and outright lying to their base for personal gain and have been very successful in their manipulation of a rather large section of America. They are anything but insignificant........dangerous is not insignificant.
Now now, take it to Twitter.

Reactions: PoS

It seems odd that individuals would cheer for a MSM station like it was a baseball team or something.

Really?

The attacks are specific and well deserved. Usually right-wingers, unable to defend it, respond by saying it isn't significant, so why bother. Now you are saying it is. Y'all should make up your minds.

One notes that legitimate news people like Chris Wallace have abandoned the network.

So because Fox's tv ratings are better you conclude that their quality of coverage is better? Do you admire people who watch "Angry Housewives"? I don't.

America?

In prime time, Fox News finished the quarter with an average total audience of 2.554 million viewers...

Yep. Time to get up. Don't you have to go to work?

Sis boom bah? I prefer baseball.

(psst...if you add up "the librul media;" CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, they win, you lose. Sorry.)
Nice to see you admit those big three network “news” shows are liberal but the writing is on the wall for them too. Even the highest rated of the big three is losing viewers.

“World News Tonight saw a decline in viewers from Q4 of 2020, a highly-rated quarter featuring a presidential election. WNT lost -13% in total viewers and -19% among adults 25-54 vs. that quarter. Compared to Q4 2017, the newscast was -8% in total viewers, and -19% among adults 25-54.”

Who has said Fox is "insignificant"? No one says that. They're a dangerous force of pushing harmful disinformation. No one called them, "insignificant".

The attacks are specific and well deserved. Usually right-wingers, unable to defend it, respond by saying it isn't significant, so why bother. Now you are saying it is. Y'all should make up your minds.

One notes that legitimate news people like Chris Wallace have abandoned the network.
Chris was run off of FOX because he’s so biased and nobody is watching his new show.

So because Fox's tv ratings are better you conclude that their quality of coverage is better? Do you admire people who watch "Angry Housewives"? I don't.
People are tired of DNC spin disguised as news.They are going to FOX and leaving every other news outlet.

Fox News' highest rated show features a white nationalist, who, his own network maintains, literally cannot be believed. That should concern everyone.

More people watch The Bachelor than watch Fox News. I guess we should cheer for America.

Isn't it time for someone to post that study about how FoxNews/Pravda makes people less informed? I would but I have a meeting.

Nice to see you admit those big three network “news” shows are liberal but the writing is on the wall for them too. Even the highest rated of the big three is losing viewers.

“World News Tonight saw a decline in viewers from Q4 of 2020, a highly-rated quarter featuring a presidential election. WNT lost -13% in total viewers and -19% among adults 25-54 vs. that quarter. Compared to Q4 2017, the newscast was -8% in total viewers, and -19% among adults 25-54.”

Keep me posted. I expect daily reports. *roll*

Back
Top Bottom