• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Trying to get mail Viewers with Hot Women?

Mike.Redd

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I recently ran across this article showing all of the Hot female anchors at Fox News. It caught my eye for two reasons. the first we all know why cause I am a guy, sorry I cant help myself from looking. The second reason was because could this be an attempt to try to get more male viewers to watch Fox? or is it trying to set an ideal of what conservatives want women to look like?

If you want to see the Hotties for yourself link is below. My favorite anchors are Martha MacCallum & Jill Dobson! :3oops:

Rare.us | 10 hottest babes of Fox News

I recently ran across this article showing all of the Hot female anchors at Fox News. It caught my eye for two reasons. the first we all know why cause I am a guy, sorry I cant help myself from looking. The second reason was because could this be an attempt to try to get more male viewers to watch Fox? or is it trying to set an ideal of what conservatives want women to look like?

If you want to see the Hotties for yourself link is below. My favorite anchors are Martha MacCallum & Jill Dobson! :3oops:

Or maybe it's just that conservative women tend to be hawt. :mrgreen:

Fox news is selling a product right? every advertisement you see no matter what it is has a pretty women selling it from burgers, beer, and cars even women relates product are sold by beautiful women. now im not saying the women on fox are nothing but pretty women with nice legs many of them have very impressive resumes

so why are you implying that fox news is being sexist when every one else does the same thing at least Fox's pretty women have a impressive resume to go along with it

No Megyn Kelly ?

What would be interesting, how many gay men watch Fox News and how many lesibians watch Fox News.

What about MSNBC dirty little secret that Rachel Maddow has an infatuation with Megyn Kelly ?

More hetrosexual males and females seem to watch Fox News than CNN or MSNBC.

KellyM.jpg

MEGYN

You know I like my women fiscally attractive.

No Megyn Kelly ?

What would be interesting, how many gay men watch Fox News and how many lesibians watch Fox News.

What about MSNBC dirty little secret that Rachel Maddow has an infatuation with Megyn Kelly ?

More hetrosexual males and females seem to watch Fox News than CNN or MSNBC.

Oh, this is so silly. I mean, really.

It's easier to watch a beautiful woman read the news than to watch an ugly woman read the news. I think they should wear lingerie though, that would be even better.

On the other hand there are alot of ugly men doing the news aren't there?

Better than this... Ugly and stupid, a deadly combination.
images

Am I the only one trying to figure out what a mail viewer is?

Didn't say it was your problem. Just pointing out the double standard. And congress has nothing to do with it.

It was humor OK? Just pointing out that as a man I don't care what male news readers look like If you think it's unfair FOX has hotties and MSNBC has nerds and fat turd boys it's your problem to deal with not mine.

Don't all of the stations, both cable and local, have mostly hot women? Not too often do you see ugly women reading the news on TV. It's the same with the men, really...

It was humor OK? Just pointing out that as a man I don't care what male news readers look like If you think it's unfair FOX has hotties and MSNBC has nerds and fat turd boys it's your problem to deal with not mine.

Typical.

Am I the only one trying to figure out what a mail viewer is?

I'm one for a few minutes every day after the mailman delivers my mail.

I'm just guessing that it's typing faster than your thinking. I've been guilty of that at times.

Better than this... Ugly and stupid, a deadly combination.
images

Probably the same sort of person who thinks Michelle Obama is fat.

I have positively zero use for MSNBC, but as the old saying goes, prove that this is something that didn't originate in APACHERAT's mind.

I don't think there's anything particularly unusual about attractive female anchor/reporters on any network. I think most channels have a mix of mostly Maxim model types, girl next door types and mother figures. I think Ann Curry and Natalie Morales are prettier than Greta Van Susteren for example although all three are attractive.

Back
Top Bottom