• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Trying to get mail Viewers with Hot Women?

I recently ran across this article showing all of the Hot female anchors at Fox News. It caught my eye for two reasons. the first we all know why cause I am a guy, sorry I cant help myself from looking. The second reason was because could this be an attempt to try to get more male viewers to watch Fox? or is it trying to set an ideal of what conservatives want women to look like?

If you want to see the Hotties for yourself link is below. My favorite anchors are Martha MacCallum & Jill Dobson! :3oops:

Rare.us | 10 hottest babes of Fox News

Everyone prefers to look at attractive people of either sex. No network has any shortage of them.

(Local affiliates? Another matter entirely.)

Keep in mind, it was CNN who specifically promoted Paula Zahn as sexy, even having a zipper sound when saying it.

I recently ran across this article showing all of the Hot female anchors at Fox News. It caught my eye for two reasons. the first we all know why cause I am a guy, sorry I cant help myself from looking. The second reason was because could this be an attempt to try to get more male viewers to watch Fox? or is it trying to set an ideal of what conservatives want women to look like?

If you want to see the Hotties for yourself link is below. My favorite anchors are Martha MacCallum & Jill Dobson! :3oops:

Simonetti and Cowan for me, Banderras could be the first alternate

There is nothing more depressing than seeing another debate unfold between Republicans and Democrats on who has the hottest women...

What is this.

It makes me kinda glad I stopped watching TV years ago...

Well, when you are trying to convince your viewers that the Earth is flat, it is best that your "news"casters are not.;)

If only they were capable of rational thought.

So, out of the millions of conservative women in the country, none of them are capable of rational thought. That is very telling about you.

Megan Kelly and Sarah Palin are the two best looking women around politics. I can listen to Kelly but Palin is just too irritatingly dumb.

Fox news is selling a product right? every advertisement you see no matter what it is has a pretty women selling it from burgers, beer, and cars even women relates product are sold by beautiful women. now im not saying the women on fox are nothing but pretty women with nice legs many of them have very impressive resumes

so why are you implying that fox news is being sexist when every one else does the same thing at least Fox's pretty women have a impressive resume to go along with it

Exactly, its not reporting the news or anything.

Having a bunch of "Mail" viewers is essential

They left out the hotest of all. La Liz is on Fox Business News:

liz_claman_8_good_one.jpg

Back
Top Bottom