• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Thinks AOC is Running in 2020

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
If a mocking segment, a very good mocking segment. Otherwise they are really really stupid.

During a snark-filled segment about the 2020 Democratic presidential primary on Friday’s Outnumbered, Fox News host Harris Faulkner had a question for her fellow panelists: “What are y’all going to do if Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez jumps in?”

Fox News Frets Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Could Enter 2020 Race

Couldn't run if she wanted to.

Not old enough.

But why would Fox News worry about accuracy in reporting? Not like they are a real news outlet, anyway.

couldn't run if she wanted to.

Not old enough.

But why would fox news worry about accuracy in reporting? Not like they are a real news outlet, anyway.

#sick #burn

I'm sure someone in the Dem party would try and change the age requirements if she really wanted to run.

Constitutional amendment would likely take that long.

My God man, AOC has got you Trumpsters so nervous besides peeing in your pants, you're seeing things. The article you linked doesn't even MENTION her. It's a freakin opinion piece saying the Dems should run a young nominee in 2020.

Here's the candidates he mentions.. AOC isn't even there...

The potential candidacies of people like Cory Booker (49), Julián Castro (44), Eric Garcetti (47), Kirsten Gillibrand (51), Chris Murphy (45) and Beto O’Rourke (46) probably warrant much closer inspection based on these historical trends. It might even be worth discussing still younger potential nominees, such as Tulsi Gabbard (37), Joseph P. Kennedy III (38) and Seth Moulton (40), as long-shot entries who may be more suitable for the national mood.

My God man, AOC has got you Trumpsters so nervous besides peeing in your pants, you're seeing things. The article you linked doesn't even MENTION her. It's a freakin opinion piece saying the Dems should run a young nominee in 2020.

2024 will be fun. Who will the cons run Jordan Peterson?

2024 will be fun. Who will the cons run Jordan Peterson?

It's unbelievable how gullible and easy it is for the Con media to lead their minions around by the nose.

The Con media started attacking AOC before she was even sworn in, now they got their minions believing the Dems are going to change the Constitution so she can run in 2020.

My GOD!! I wish for ONCE they would turn off Fox and think for themselves.

It's unbelievable how gullible and easy it is for the Con media to lead their minions around by the nose.

The Con media started attacking AOC before she was even sworn in, now they got their minions believing the Dems are going to change the Constitution so she can run in 2020.

That's why I think this Incel/Q stuff is going to bubble up to the top of GOP politics. Trump is destroying each and every conservative principle even the sane ones I used to believe and could at times support. They need a new schtick and that's it! Or maybe they secretly all really believed this stuff and just covered it up with evangelical crap.

Fox always has the best sources and hosts.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1083456721346088961

Julia Davis@JuliaDavisNews

On the left: #Russia's state TV.
On the right: Trump's state TV, @FoxNews.
Don't get confused.
#TrumpWall

Dwk2ArPXQAANPWC.jpg

12:13 PM - 10 Jan 2019

Here's the candidates he mentions.. AOC isn't even there...

The potential candidacies of people like Cory Booker (49), Julián Castro (44), Eric Garcetti (47), Kirsten Gillibrand (51), Chris Murphy (45) and Beto O’Rourke (46) probably warrant much closer inspection based on these historical trends. It might even be worth discussing still younger potential nominees, such as Tulsi Gabbard (37), Joseph P. Kennedy III (38) and Seth Moulton (40), as long-shot entries who may be more suitable for the national mood.

I know it doesn't. However the Left has been known to change the rules when necessary.

The way the right has been obsessing over AOC you would sure think she was running. I have said it before, I don’t get it. She is a freshman Congresswoman with no leadership rolls. She is one vote out of 435. But if the right is going to keep making her a celebrity then she would be wise to take advantage of it.

Not old enough.

But why would Fox News worry about accuracy in reporting? Not like they are a real news outlet, anyway.

Yup, just pandering to idiots who are just jealous that all their candidates are complete turds with no character or charisma so can't stand all the liberals who are awesome and get so much attention.

We can smell a Commie well before we can see them.

I know it doesn't. However the Left has been known to change the rules when necessary.

Who refused to even allow confirmation hearings on Obama's SCOTUS pick?

Who actually used the nuclear option again?

why do you people even bother posting such obviously stupid, false stuff?

Who refused to even allow confirmation hearings on Obama's SCOTUS pick?

Who actually used the nuclear option again?

Ask Mr. Pen and a Phone.

Comes from the top.. Their Con media's been lying and saying stupid thing for 20+ years.. Trump's been doing it for 2-3 years, daily..

It's like they want to be lied to, they want to be conned.

Commies need to be nipped in the bud before they fully blossom

For being as opposed to her as you claim to be, you sure can't seem to get her name out of your mouth...

Not old enough.

Accuracy in reporting by asking a silly hypothetical question on basically a round table chat program? If she had said AOC was going to run, you might have a point.

Back
Top Bottom