• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX News - The Mueller NOISE

tumblr_p9i5619jOz1twiwvzo1_1280.jpg

:lamo

tumblr_pf09e3W52D1vfmb0jo1_1280.jpg

Trump shouldn't be so worried, Sean Hannity keeps the white Bronco's gas tank filled up and ready to go at a moment's notice. (They're chasing HRC of course, to get more emails)

imageedit_1_6968836292.jpg

Trump shouldn't be so worried, Sean Hannity keeps the white Bronco's gas tank filled up and ready to go at a moment's notice. (They're chasing HRC of course, to get more emails)

View attachment 67245633

I once again want to see, the majority of Americans in this country do not give a crap about this Mueller/Russian crap.

Let's try to focus on the real issues, please.

I once again want to see, the majority of Americans in this country do not give a crap about this Mueller/Russian crap.

We're blowing off some steam, it's been a long time waiting for something to happen. We want to see someone behind bars. And you're absolutely wrong if you don't think the majority of Americans 'give a crap' about the traitors, dirt, corruption, bribes, etc. They care very much as evidenced by the blue wave in the mid-terms. People that DON'T 'give a crap' are traitors to this country as well.

We're blowing off some steam, it's been a long time waiting for something to happen. We want to see someone behind bars. And you're absolutely wrong if you don't think the majority of Americans 'give a crap' about the traitors, dirt, corruption, bribes, etc. They care very much as evidenced by the blue wave in the mid-terms. People that DON'T 'give a crap' are traitors to this country as well.

Here you go:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/244367/top-issues-voters-healthcare-economy-immigration.aspx

Russian investigation came in #12 into the importance of issues for voters.

And FYI there was no blue wave in the midterms. Last I checked, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate and in terms of governors - 34 vs 16.

Now you can talk about Democrats in Congress, but those numbers are highly skewed in urban areas.

As Mueller gets closer, the NOISE gets louder.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-...really-loud-from-fox-news-over-mueller-probe/

"Mueller's credibility in the gutter" and more coming from FOX Analysts. "FBI is America's Secret Police"

And people actually watch this stuff...

That is nothing, since Aug 2017 at the latest I gave been calling Mueller The Hatchet Man, and for maybe 7 months I have accused him of abusing the nation in the promotion of a political agenda with his blatant refusal to care about Justice....he of course long being advertised as the "Best of the Best".

Are you paying attention?

Last edited:

Really?...Then trump and his goons have nothing to worry about...Still they look worried...Fox is dialing it up , starting to get their crazy on trying defend their cult leader

The underlying problem is between insiders and outsiders in Washington, with Trump considered an outsider. For example, not too long ago Congress had to stop the practice of insider trading, based on tips from lobbyists. Insider trading was taboo for people outside of Congress, but was allowable for those in Congress. What Trump is being accused of is common practice for insiders, but he, as an outsider, is not under the protection of the dual justice system.

As an example say Trump took a $25 Million donation from the Russians, after selling them American resources; uranium. Would this be allowed to slide, as it was with the Clintons? The answer is no. The dual justice system would become active, since he is an outsider to them. Trump has the evidence needed to alter the dynamics, but he is holding his cards, causing the swamp to become bolder and bolder, so its members can be exposed and rounded up.

The majority of Americans ARE concerned about the Mueller investigation.

1. We don't want a foreign country rigging our elections so Putin can install one of his puppets to destroy our once great country
2. We don't want a 'president' and his family profiting personally from the office of presidency
3. We don't want a 'president' threatening to go to war with our allies.
4. We don't want a 'president' that thinks they are above the law and wants to change the US constitution to sit HIS needs.
5. We don't want Pence but he is the lesser of two evils. At least Pence can form sentences and doesn't play golf every 2nd day.

1. We don't want a foreign country rigging our elections so Putin can install one of his puppets to destroy our once great country
2. We don't want a 'president' and his family profiting personally from the office of presidency
4. We don't want a 'president' that thinks they are above the law and wants to change the US constitution to sit HIS needs.
5. We don't want Pence but he is the lesser of two evils. At least Pence can form sentences and doesn't play golf every 2nd day.

I didn't want a president who was born in Kenya either but I got over it.

Here you go:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/244367/top-issues-voters-healthcare-economy-immigration.aspx

Russian investigation came in #12 into the importance of issues for voters.

And FYI there was no blue wave in the midterms. Last I checked, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate and in terms of governors - 34 vs 16.

Now you can talk about Democrats in Congress, but those numbers are highly skewed in urban areas.
Though you can try to ply that relativist BS in trying to assert the miniscularity of the Russia Investigation's importance, but some people see right through that feeble rhetorical flourish.

The underlying problem is between insiders and outsiders in Washington, with Trump considered an outsider. For example, not too long ago Congress had to stop the practice of insider trading, based on tips from lobbyists. Insider trading was taboo for people outside of Congress, but was allowable for those in Congress. What Trump is being accused of is common practice for insiders, but he, as an outsider, is not under the protection of the dual justice system.

As an example say Trump took a $25 Million donation from the Russians, after selling them American resources; uranium. Would this be allowed to slide, as it was with the Clintons? The answer is no. The dual justice system would become active, since he is an outsider to them. Trump has the evidence needed to alter the dynamics, but he is holding his cards, causing the swamp to become bolder and bolder, so its members can be exposed and rounded up.
Red:

Fox running interference for Trump =/= news.

As Mueller gets closer, the NOISE gets louder.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-...really-loud-from-fox-news-over-mueller-probe/

"Mueller's credibility in the gutter" and more coming from FOX Analysts. "FBI is America's Secret Police"

And people actually watch this stuff...

Friday, as I switched back and forth between networks I was interested in how they might differ in their analysis of Mueller's court-related
sentencing documents. MSNBC and CNN had extensive legal reporters delving into the dense documents. Both networks were busy quoting
from the Mueller team's findings multiple damning allegations of wrong doing that tied the current president to knowledge of discussions and
meetings that took place with various Russian operatives in 2016, 2017 and 2018 on his behalf. Meanwhile, a team on Fox News spent
equal time and energy bashing and smearing Michael Cohen. It was obvious that the word on Fox was to throw Cohen under the bus, the train,
and point to him as the very bad actor who had tarnished the Trump efforts to drain the swamp. PLEEZ wake up America! This is worst than Watergate.

My Eternal Optimist Crystal Ball tells me the majority of Americans DO CARE about the entire discussion surrounding Trump & Family's love affair with Moscow.
A number of friends and acquaintances have admitted to me that they don't much like Trump, but they voted for him because they hated Clinton.
I thank each of them for making America Ridiculous Again. In 2020, American voters must repudiate the trash-talking, treasonous slime that has inundated
the GOP. Trumpism, Tea Partyism, and the embrace of anti-intellectual discourse (like climate-change deniers) has wreaked the Republican Party of old.

That is nothing, since Aug 2017 at the latest I gave been calling Mueller The Hatchet Man, and for maybe 7 months I have accused him of abusing the nation in the promotion of a political agenda with his blatant refusal to care about Justice....he of course long being advertised as the "Best of the Best".

Are you paying attention?

Nobody cares because your only basis for this nonsense is "Trump told me Mueller bad."

My Eternal Optimist Crystal Ball tells me the majority of Americans DO CARE about the entire discussion surrounding Trump & Family's love affair with Moscow.
A number of friends and acquaintances have admitted to me that they don't much like Trump, but they voted for him because they hated Clinton.
I thank each of them for making America Ridiculous Again. In 2020, American voters must repudiate the trash-talking, treasonous slime that has inundated
the GOP. Trumpism, Tea Partyism, and the embrace of anti-intellectual discourse (like climate-change deniers) has wreaked the Republican Party of old.

An aside...

Sadly, what the majority of Americans care about is irrelevant. All that matters is what the majority of Americans willing to get their ass off their couch and vote care about, and even then it is only true for generally low-population swing states.

I've known a number of friends to have supported Bernie, protest voted against Hillary, and then started complaining about Trump. Even IF someone is willing to get up, what they say they care about may not matter in a practical sense since they may not vote the way they need to vote to avoid it based on some higher principle.

Back
Top Bottom