• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX News - The Mueller NOISE

An aside...

Sadly, what the majority of Americans care about is irrelevant. All that matters is what the majority of Americans willing to get their ass off their couch and vote care about, and even then it is only true for generally low-population swing states.

I've known a number of friends to have supported Bernie, protest voted against Hillary, and then started complaining about Trump. Even IF someone is willing to get up, what they say they care about may not matter in a practical sense since they may not vote the way they need to vote to avoid it based on some higher principle.

There is only one thing more important than how people vote and that is the rule of law. Without that voting is meaningless.

I think this Mueller probe nonsense the people may actually find interest in down the road after all:

What a fiasco this Mueller probe turned out to be. Millions down the drain in an ill fated attempt
to damage Trump.
Cohen & Manafort may get significant jail time for evil doings they indulged in
a decade before Trump's ride to the Whitehouse. Manafort will probably get a pardon for standing
strong against crimes he supposedly committed before Trump even heard the name Manafort.
That greek guy Papadopolis gets a week in prison, Mueller screwed up the Flynn case so bad that
he'll get zero time & properly so for doing nothing wrong.

This is a case of Slam Dunk prosecutorial misconduct. Mueller allying himself with the like of
McCabe, Comey, Stzrock, Page & Ohr ought to immediately enter himself into prosecutorial rehab.

It's a lot worse than that. There is a better chance of Mueller going to jail than Flynn.

You know that Mueller has brought in more than he has spent. He is a US Government profit center.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/mueller-probe-could-turn-a-profit-thanks-to-manafort-assets.html

I do agree you don't need to spend too much to damage Trump. He is damaged goods already. All Mueller has added to that is to show us that the car is totaled.

As to the last assertion about Mueller going to jail.... you might want to think about that one as you check your reality tether.

Last edited:
You know that Mueller has brought in more than he has spent. He is a US Government profit center.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/mueller-probe-could-turn-a-profit-thanks-to-manafort-assets.html

I do agree you don't need to spend too much to damage Trump. He is damaged goods already. All Mueller has added to that is to show us that the car is totaled.

As to the last assertion about Mueller going to jail.... you might want to think about that one as you check your reality tether.

We'll see about that. Will Mueller defy the court order demanding the judge find out if Flynn was set up? Reckon we will find out today.
U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ordered Mueller’s team to hand over any “302s or memoranda” related to Flynn’s questioning by 3PM ET Friday.
The FBI agents 302 Report was dated 7 months later than the interview when most are done right after they complete their interviews .
Don't be surprised if Mueller refuses to turn these over and recommend dropping the charges. That will say a lot about the witch hunt.

Judge Sullivan is famous for going after prosecutors who use deceptive tactics. He's even written a book about his actions.
Most notable case was the scam prosecution by Democrats of Alaska Gov Stevens.

Mueller, if honesty is a yardstick, should have been investigating Hillary/Obama and their gang of corrupt politicians,
lawyers and democrats who colluded in the Uranium One deal.

Last edited:
We'll see about that. Will Mueller defy the court order demanding the judge find out if Flynn was set up? Reckon we will find out today.
U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ordered Mueller’s team to hand over any “302s or memoranda” related to Flynn’s questioning by 3PM ET Friday.
The FBI agents 302 Report was dated 7 months later than the interview when most are done right after they complete their interviews .
Don't be surprised if Mueller refuses to turn these over and recommend dropping the charges. That will say a lot about the witch hunt.

Judge Sullivan is famous for going after prosecutors who use deceptive tactics. He's even written a book about his actions.
Most notable case was the scam prosecution by Democrats of Alaska Gov Stevens.

If so, I hope Flynn's charges get dropped. I do think that its misplaced wishful thinking on your part.

You do realize that Flynn is likely no longer needed for the investigation. This is not necessarily a witness against Trump case. The case will be a substantially paper case with some corroborated testimony. The role of the witnesses were primarily to connect the dots and tell the Mueller team where to look. So, even in the unlikely event that Flynn were cut loose, it would have near zero impact on the Mueller investigation.

That all said, Flynn is the one guy in all of this I actually have some empathy for... to a degree anyway. The man obviously allowed himself to be corrupted to the tarnishment of his great military career. He does, however, seem the most naive of the lot of them and most likeable because of his long service to the country.

If so, I hope Flynn's charges get dropped. I do think that its misplaced wishful thinking on your part.

You do realize that Flynn is likely no longer needed for the investigation. This is not necessarily a witness against Trump case. The case will be a substantially paper case with some corroborated testimony. The role of the witnesses were primarily to connect the dots and tell the Mueller team where to look. So, even in the unlikely event that Flynn were cut loose, it would have near zero impact on the Mueller investigation.

That all said, Flynn is the one guy in all of this I actually have some empathy for... to a degree anyway. The man obviously allowed himself to be corrupted to the tarnishment of his great military career. He does, however, seem the most naive of the lot of them and most likeable because of his long service to the country.

Mueller probe reputation is in tatters because of what we've discussed & the reveal by the Inspector General who offered Strzok, Page Text
Messages From Mueller Probe ‘Lost’ After DOJ Reset Phones to ‘Factory Settings’" For the most preeminent law
enforcement / intelligence agency in the world, the FBI is sure exhibiting more and more incompetence! Frightening if true,
frightening if not true and that it is the result of incompetence.

Under the harsh lights of close inspection whatever Mueller may have is not going anywhere, whose gonna buy
findings by a group that reeks with defects.

Last edited:
Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Popadopouls, Cohen and Van der Zwaan all plead guilty to much lesser crimes than they were originally charged. Weiselman and Pecker received immunity from prosecution.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Most of these are senior people, often reporting directly to Trump. Given that the feds have a 94% conviction rate means the Feds gave up quite a bit to get information from these people. Given that the feds tend to prosecute up and you don't go very far up from some of these individuals before you are talking about someone with the last name Trump..... well, I think this is the sign of the times you are not getting.

I asked:

"What lucrative deals? And who with?"

You came back with nothing. No facts, no crime by Trump, zip zero. I know for the last years from the Time Trump announced that you wanted him taken out by any means. Yet after all these years you still have nothing. Also facts never matter to you.

Last edited:
I asked:

You came back with nothing. No facts, no crime by Trump, zip zero. I know for the last years from the Time Trump announced that you wanted him taken out by any means. Yet after all these years you still have nothing. Also facts never matter to you.

Where you been? Trump is definitely implicated in 2 felonies involving campaign finance violations.

I asked:

I came back with eight names of senior Trump associates, campaign and White House staff, that took plea BARGAINS. This means they plead guilty to much lesser crimes than they were charged or could have been charged. Given that the Feds have a 93% success rate in prosecutions, one could easily surmise that the plea BARGAINS were granted in exchange for information on crimes committed by a “bigger fish”. That is not much of a leap in logic, is that is how organized crime investigations work…. Flip underlyings to get to the kingpin.

Now, I supported the statement with third party evidence. It was hardly "nothing". What was “hardly nothing” was your response. Perhaps facts don’t matter to you.
First, I did indeed back up my statement. Second, I made no allegations as to the guilt of Trump. I am not certain what “….. No facts, no crime by Trump, zip zero…” even means, but it is certainly not germane to the discussion. I was making no allegations as to Trump’s innocence or guilt in what I was saying. I was merely stating that discounts in penalties to underlyings usually means that the target is a bigger fish. I think it would be shallow argument to suggest that, at this point, Trump is any thing less than the ultimate target of the investigation.

Finally, you make the absurd statement that “…facts never matter to you…” Sorry pal, that is an assertion that you can not defend. Please show me one example where I disregarded facts. I am thinking that you are confusing “facts” with “opinion”. For example, if you make the statement that Trump is not charged with a crime, that would be a fact. If you make that because he has not been charged with a crime yet, that he isn’t guilty or they have nothing, that is your opinion. I certainly do not understand the logic in drawing that conclusion, but if you wish. Just realize it’s a conclusion.

As to “they have nothing”, it is a conclusion on your part without much foundation. You have very little idea what they have. You can only read tea leaves…. But surely they have enough to warrant federal indictments covering more than 150 crimes. The fact that Trump has yet to be indicted or directly implicated means nothing at this point. Clearly he surrounded himself with unsavory characters, which is support for the notion that he does not find in reprehensible to play in the world of corruption.

As to my feelings about Trump.... well, I have made many posts here about his unfitness for service. I (and most of America) believed Trump was far too arrogant, ignorant, impulsive, too thinned skinned and narcissistic to be President. If you remember, he did not receive a single endorsement from any major US newspaper. They ALL said he was unfit. Here are the Presidential endorsements of some of America's most conservative papers telling us Trump was unfit

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/09/07/recommend-hillary-clinton-us-president
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/op...dorses-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/90728344/
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/
Endorsement: Hillary Clinton is the only choice to move America ahead

I challenge you to tell me what they got wrong?

So, he gets elected somehow. OK. He is president. However, 1) that did not erase his fatal flaws outlined above and 2) he is now wallowing in investigations that cover all aspects of his life with the common denominator of corruption.

When we have a person in the White House that lacks the essentials of leadership, has dangerous personality flaws AND is being defending legal issues on 6 to 9 fronts, it is reasonable to want him out of office as a healthy argument can be made that person is an existential threat to America. So give me if I have that desire, but realize so does a major of America. If you wish to take the minority opinion and think otherwise, good for you, but remember you actually have the minority opinion.

But, back to your charge that facts mean nothing to me…. Find a single example of a post of mine where there is true. Again, you made the assertion, its up to you to back it up, or its not true. …. And you will be unable to back that statement up.

Last edited:
Where you been? Trump is definitely implicated in 2 felonies involving campaign finance violations.

Please explain what exactly is Trump "implicated in"? You say 2 felonies, has Trump been charged with any felonies?

I do enjoy all the speculation here at DP but the bottom line is it ain’t over til its over and Mueller holds all the cards.

I came back with eight names of senior Trump associates, campaign and White House staff, that took plea BARGAINS. This means they plead guilty to much lesser crimes than they were charged or could have been charged. Given that the Feds have a 93% success rate in prosecutions, one could easily surmise that the plea BARGAINS were granted in exchange for information on crimes committed by a “bigger fish”. That is not much of a leap in logic, is that is how organized crime investigations work…. Flip underlyings to get to the kingpin.

So take a leap of faith and tell me what crimes Trump has commited. Facts please

Now, I supported the statement with third party evidence. It was hardly "nothing". What was “hardly nothing” was your response. Perhaps facts don’t matter to you.

They surely don't matter to you, you haven't posted up one fact yet.

First, I did indeed back up my statement. Second, I made no allegations as to the guilt of Trump. I am not certain what “….. No facts, no crime by Trump, zip zero…” even means, but it is certainly not germane to the discussion. I was making no allegations as to Trump’s innocence or guilt in what I was saying. I was merely stating that discounts in penalties to underlyings usually means that the target is a bigger fish.

"Usually means" is not a fact.

Sorry pal, that is an assertion that you can not defend. Please show me one example where I disregarded facts.

I just pointed out that you have not posted one fact yet.

I am thinking that you are confusing “facts” with “opinion”.

That is all you post is opinion.

For example, if you make the statement that Trump is not charged with a crime, that would be a fact. If you make that because he has not been charged with a crime yet, that he isn’t guilty or they have nothing, that is your opinion.

Is it not true in this country that your innocent until proven guilty?

As to “they have nothing”, it is a conclusion on your part without much foundation. You have very little idea what they have. You can only read tea leaves…. But surely they have enough to warrant federal indictments covering more than 150 crimes. The fact that Trump has yet to be indicted or directly implicated means nothing at this point. Clearly he surrounded himself with unsavory characters, which is support for the notion that he does not find in reprehensible to play in the world of corruption.

Your just full of yourself, nothing new there.

As to my feelings about Trump.... well, I have made many posts here about his unfitness for service. I (and most of America) believed Trump was far too arrogant, ignorant, impulsive, too thinned skinned and narcissistic to be President. If you remember, he did not receive a single endorsement from any major US newspaper. They ALL said he was unfit. Here are the Presidential endorsements of some of America's most conservative papers telling us Trump was unfit

I challenge you to tell me what they got wrong?

Everything, all that is just opinion. Don't you understand, fact vs opinion. I take it you believe everything you read.

So, he gets elected somehow. OK. He is president. However, 1) that did not erase his fatal flaws outlined above and 2) he is now wallowing in investigations that cover all aspects of his life with the common denominator of corruption.

Your a broken record and your getting really boring

When we have a person in the White House that lacks the essentials of leadership, has dangerous personality flaws AND is being defending legal issues on 6 to 9 fronts, it is reasonable to want him out of office as a healthy argument can be made that person is an existential threat to America. So give me if I have that desire, but realize so does a major of America. If you wish to take the minority opinion and think otherwise, good for you, but remember you actually have the minority opinion.

More of the same boring opinion

But, back to your charge that facts mean nothing to me….

Back to you that has not posted one fact yet.

Find a single example of a post of mine where there is true.

There is nothing that is true that you have said, it's not fact.

Again, you made the assertion, its up to you to back it up, or its not true. …. And you will be unable to back that statement up.

Let me know when Trump is convicted of a crime. Otherwise he is innocent until proven guilty. But you don't believe that, you convicted Trump without a trial. Just like you believed those woman against Kev that was uncorroborated. And guess what Kev is on the SC, in spite of your claim he was guilty.

By :2wave:

As Mueller gets closer, the NOISE gets louder.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-...really-loud-from-fox-news-over-mueller-probe/

"Mueller's credibility in the gutter" and more coming from FOX Analysts. "FBI is America's Secret Police"

And people actually watch this stuff...

History repeats itself:

48355843_10218676885220110_1811435747379511296_o.jpg

So take a leap of faith and tell me what crimes Trump has commited. Facts please
They surely don't matter to you, you haven't posted up one fact yet. :

1. First, it was YOU that chose to jump into this thread by taking issue of my response to another poster. That is fine, you can do that, but you changed the subject. You insisted on making this about Trump’s guilt, it was not. I was making a point about the investigation moving to the point where Trump appeared to a target of the investigation (see #3). He was previously declared a subject of the investigation (that is a fact). Target’s usually get charged (that is a fact)
2. Here are the other actual facts contained in my post, which apparently you did not see because of your inherent inability to distinguish fact from opinion.
a. Fact #1. Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Popadopouls, Cohen and Van der Zwaan all plead guilty to much lesser crimes than they were originally charged. Weiselman and Pecker received immunity from prosecution.
b. Fact #2. the feds have a 94% conviction rate (actually its 93%)
c. Applied axiom (maybe a leap of faith that this is an axiom)…. The investigation of organized crime involves working your way up the org chart flipping witnesses.
d. Fact #3. Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Popadopouls, Cohen and Weiselman all work for Trump. Trump is higher on the org chart than these gentlemen.
e. Fact #4. There are currently multiple investigations being conducted by various state and federal agencies into matters relating to the business, personal and campaign affairs of Donald Trump
f. Conclusion (opinion) #1. Trump is the target of at least some of these investigations
3. Other facts in my post:
a. There are currently over 150 charges outstanding relating to the Mueller investigations
b. Not a single major US newspaper endorsed Trump for President.
c. Four major US newspapers that had consistently endorsed conservative candidates failed to endorse Trump saying he was unfit for office.
d. The majority of Americans think he is unfit for office (53% at September 30, 2018

You see, there were at least 8 distinct facts in my posts (happy to provide a cite on any one), yet you could not find a single one. You must not be too good at “Where’s Waldo”.

“Usually means" is not a fact. .

Actually, that is not correct. “Usually” is a good word to add more precision to a fact. For example, I am sure were taught that water boils at 212F. But that is not always true, so to say water boils at 212F is an imprecise statement as the exact boiling point of water is dependent on pressure. A more precise statement would be “water usually boils at 212F” as its exactly boiling temperature varies on pressure. The normal water boiling temperature assumes sea level. Here in Denver, water boils at 203F.

Is it not true in this country that your innocent until proven guilty? .
You apparently confusing the legal standards of proof with reality. A guilty party is guilty once he commits the crime. It takes time for society to catch up and prove that crime, even though that party was guilty up to that point. Perhaps the following table will be helpful in this discernment.

Guilt Chart1.jpg

* - note, in a conspiracy, you might be guilty before the crime.

Note that if my point is correct, that Trump is a target of the investigation, then law enforcement is convinced that he is guilty. Also note that law enforcement is much better informed on this matter than you or I.

I will argue we are at stage 4 of this progression. If Trump is guilty, he already is. Law enforcement thinks he is, and so does a large part of the electorate. What is noteworthy herein is that if a large part of the electorate thinks you are guilty of crimes, you are no longer a leader.

So what crimes has Trump committed? We simply do not yet know. But, if your standard is to hold out for a conviction in a court of law, you will be the last to know. The standard for impeachment is much, much lower than that.

Your just full of yourself, nothing new there.
Everything, all that is just opinion. Don't you understand, fact vs opinion. I take it you believe everything you read.
Your a broken record and your getting really boring
More of the same boring opinion
Back to you that has not posted one fact yet.
There is nothing that is true that you have said, it's not fact. .

Yes, owning the high road comes with a unique set of challenges.

Last edited:
1. First, it was YOU that chose to jump into this thread by taking issue of my response to another poster. That is fine, you can do that, but you changed the subject. You insisted on making this about Trump’s guilt, it was not. I was making a point about the investigation moving to the point where Trump appeared to a target of the investigation (see #3). He was previously declared a subject of the investigation (that is a fact). Target’s usually get charged (that is a fact)
2. Here are the other actual facts contained in my post, which apparently you did not see because of your inherent inability to distinguish fact from opinion.
a. Fact #1. Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Popadopouls, Cohen and Van der Zwaan all plead guilty to much lesser crimes than they were originally charged. Weiselman and Pecker received immunity from prosecution.
b. Fact #2. the feds have a 94% conviction rate (actually its 93%)
c. Applied axiom (maybe a leap of faith that this is an axiom)…. The investigation of organized crime involves working your way up the org chart flipping witnesses.
d. Fact #3. Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Popadopouls, Cohen and Weiselman all work for Trump. Trump is higher on the org chart than these gentlemen.
e. Fact #4. There are currently multiple investigations being conducted by various state and federal agencies into matters relating to the business, personal and campaign affairs of Donald Trump
f. Conclusion (opinion) #1. Trump is the target of at least some of these investigations
3. Other facts in my post:
a. There are currently over 150 charges outstanding relating to the Mueller investigations
b. Not a single major US newspaper endorsed Trump for President.
c. Four major US newspapers that had consistently endorsed conservative candidates failed to endorse Trump saying he was unfit for office.
d. The majority of Americans think he is unfit for office (53% at September 30, 2018

You see, there were at least 8 distinct facts in my posts (happy to provide a cite on any one), yet you could not find a single one. You must not be too good at “Where’s Waldo”.

Actually, that is not correct. “Usually” is a good word to add more precision to a fact. For example, I am sure were taught that water boils at 212F. But that is not always true, so to say water boils at 212F is an imprecise statement as the exact boiling point of water is dependent on pressure. A more precise statement would be “water usually boils at 212F” as its exactly boiling temperature varies on pressure. The normal water boiling temperature assumes sea level. Here in Denver, water boils at 203F.

You apparently confusing the legal standards of proof with reality. A guilty party is guilty once he commits the crime. It takes time for society to catch up and prove that crime, even though that party was guilty up to that point. Perhaps the following table will be helpful in this discernment.

View attachment 67246336

* - note, in a conspiracy, you might be guilty before the crime.

Note that if my point is correct, that Trump is a target of the investigation, then law enforcement is convinced that he is guilty. Also note that law enforcement is much better informed on this matter than you or I.

I will argue we are at stage 4 of this progression. If Trump is guilty, he already is. Law enforcement thinks he is, and so does a large part of the electorate. What is noteworthy herein is that if a large part of the electorate thinks you are guilty of crimes, you are no longer a leader.

So what crimes has Trump committed? We simply do not yet know. But, if your standard is to hold out for a conviction in a court of law, you will be the last to know. The standard for impeachment is much, much lower than that.

Yes, owning the high road comes with a unique set of challenges.

When you have facts of a Trump indictment let me know. Otherwise your opinions are worthless.

When you have facts of a Trump indictment let me know. Otherwise your opinions are worthless.

You do realize I don't care what you think. I don't post with the idea that I am going to persuade you. I post because 80% of the readers will agree with what I posted in picking your shallow arguments apart.

Now, I remind you that you jumped into a thread that was never about Trump's guilt, but you tried to steer it in the direction. My whole thread was about Trump becoming that target of the investigation. Now, per my chart, being the target means law enforcement thinks he is guilty (step 4 on my chart)....and they are the one's most in position to know. The fact you wish to hold out for conviction (step 6 on my chart), is your prerogative. But, he loses power (and likely the presidency) at step 5.

I realize that I lack the skills necessary to separate a cultist from their leader. Some times it just takes a good glass of Kool-aid for that to happen. I think we are done here, if you want the final word, have at it.

He mentioned that the bar for impeachment is much lower. You must not have read his post.

As Mueller gets closer, the NOISE gets louder.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-...really-loud-from-fox-news-over-mueller-probe/

"Mueller's credibility in the gutter" and more coming from FOX Analysts. "FBI is America's Secret Police"

And people actually watch this stuff...

Your correct, the noise is getting louder:

Woodward's after looking for two years, says no collusion found:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...rump_and_russia_i_searched_for_two_years.html

NPR can't find collusion and asks "Where's the Collusion?"
https://www.npr.org/2018/08/25/641659007/the-russia-investigations-where-s-the-collusion

Looks like some on the left are finally waking up from their revenge fantasy...and some are still dreaming.

Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Popadopouls, Cohen and Van der Zwaan all plead guilty to much lesser crimes than they were originally charged. Weiselman and Pecker received immunity from prosecution.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Most of these are senior people, often reporting directly to Trump. Given that the feds have a 94% conviction rate means the Feds gave up quite a bit to get information from these people. Given that the feds tend to prosecute up and you don't go very far up from some of these individuals before you are talking about someone with the last name Trump..... well, I think this is the sign of the times you are not getting.

Well let's see how you "go up" to Trump from the 5 individuals connected directly to Trump:

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair/manager was convicted for work PRIOR to associating with Trump. Dead End.

Rick Gates, Manafort’s longtime junior business partner and later aide to Trump, was indicted for work PRIOR to associating with Trump. Dead End.

Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, plead guilty for making false statements to the FBI about his recollection of a talk with the Russian ambassador during the transition, after the election. Dead End.

George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI about his FAILED attempt to get the campaign to get Trump to meet with Putin. He got a 14-day sentence. Dead End

Cohen, Trump lawyer plead guilty to 5 counts of tax evasion, and violating campaign finance law. He was also guilty of falsely reporting when a Trump company project ended, several months later than he said. Russian Campaign Collusion: Dead End.

The entire Russian-Trump election collusion investigation was a delusional revenge fantasy of the democrats and dark state allies. The only illegality that turned up, immaterial to the purpose of the investigation, is the legally dubious and commonsense childish hysteria over paying off bimbos with non-campaign funds.

WOW...what a haul.

Here you go:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/244367/top-issues-voters-healthcare-economy-immigration.aspx

Russian investigation came in #12 into the importance of issues for voters.

And FYI there was no blue wave in the midterms. Last I checked, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate and in terms of governors - 34 vs 16.

Now you can talk about Democrats in Congress, but those numbers are highly skewed in urban areas.

True, that’s where people are. How did this happen, that we let people rather than praries, mountains, and forests decide things? Oh, that’s for the Senate.

That was eight months ago. They are cutting lucrative deals with senior Trump officials. You can read the sign of the times: Trump is currently a target of multiple criminal investigations. You can take comfort in the fact that not all targets get charged.
Your reading of "the sign of the times" is not proof, or didn't you know that?

He said that 8 months ago. Times change and as more information comes forward, so do the targets.
iLOL
Wishful thinking is not proof.

Really?...Then trump and his goons have nothing to worry about...Still they look worried...Fox is dialing it up , starting to get their crazy on trying defend their cult leader

Calling him a cult leader, on serves to hurt your own credibility.

Well let's see how you "go up" to Trump from the 5 individuals connected directly to Trump:

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair/manager was convicted for work PRIOR to associating with Trump. Dead End.

Rick Gates, Manafort’s longtime junior business partner and later aide to Trump, was indicted for work PRIOR to associating with Trump. Dead End.

Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, plead guilty for making false statements to the FBI about his recollection of a talk with the Russian ambassador during the transition, after the election. Dead End.

George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty last October to making false statements to the FBI about his FAILED attempt to get the campaign to get Trump to meet with Putin. He got a 14-day sentence. Dead End

Cohen, Trump lawyer plead guilty to 5 counts of tax evasion, and violating campaign finance law. He was also guilty of falsely reporting when a Trump company project ended, several months later than he said. Russian Campaign Collusion: Dead End.

The entire Russian-Trump election collusion investigation was a delusional revenge fantasy of the democrats and dark state allies. The only illegality that turned up, immaterial to the purpose of the investigation, is the legally dubious and commonsense childish hysteria over paying off bimbos with non-campaign funds.

WOW...what a haul.

Sorry, you completely missed the point. You are focused on what they pleaded guilty to rather than what they could be charged with. They are PLEA BARGAINS. You missed the point that they took plea bargains that the feds, based upon a 93% conviction rate, did not need to give. They gave these plea bargains for a good reason.... because these individuals had roles to play in putting the pieces together on a much larger puzzle. You are looking at trees in a forest and have no understanding that you are in a forest.

Missed the Point.jpg

This investigation is not over. If you read the July and February indictments you will see a conspiracy has been established and there are placeholders for future indictments of US citizens (persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury). If you think you have the puzzle figured out, you are not much of a puzzle master. You don't even have clarity on the pieces.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4598904-Special-Counsel-Indictment-July-13-2018.html

https://www.justice.gov/sco

Now I appreciate that a little bit of denial can help you sleep at night, to live in denial is to live in ignorance. That is never good in the long run. Perhaps you should study up on how organized crime investigations and prosecutions.... These might help.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/08/robert-mueller-donald-trump-loyalty-organized-crime
https://www.businessinsider.com/mue...crime-white-collar-similarities-russia-2018-9
https://www.inquisitr.com/5075421/mueller-handling-investigation-like-an-organized-crime-case/
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...-probe-are-experts-in-organized-crime/569056/

Your reading of "the sign of the times" is not proof, or didn't you know that?

iLOL
Wishful thinking is not proof.

You also missed the point. Trump being a target of investigations means law enforcement, who has all the information, thinks he is guilty.

of course, what we all seem to agree upon, it seems, is that Trump surrounded himself with a lot of corrupt individuals. What does it say about a "leader" who is comfortable around people that are corrupt?

Last edited:
Sorry, you completely missed the point. You are focused on what they pleaded guilty to rather than what they could be charged with. They are PLEA BARGAINS. You missed the point that they took plea bargains that the feds, based upon a 93% conviction rate, did not need to give. They gave these plea bargains for a good reason.... because these individuals had roles to play in putting the pieces together on a much larger puzzle. You are looking at trees in a forest and have no understanding that you are in a forest.

View attachment 67246439

This investigation is not over. If you read the July and February indictments you will see a conspiracy has been established and there are placeholders for future indictments of US citizens (persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury). If you think you have the puzzle figured out, you are not much of a puzzle master. You don't even have clarity on the pieces.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4598904-Special-Counsel-Indictment-July-13-2018.html

https://www.justice.gov/sco

Now I appreciate that a little bit of denial can help you sleep at night, to live in denial is to live in ignorance. That is never good in the long run. Perhaps you should study up on how organized crime investigations and prosecutions.... These might help.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/08/robert-mueller-donald-trump-loyalty-organized-crime
https://www.businessinsider.com/mue...crime-white-collar-similarities-russia-2018-9
https://www.inquisitr.com/5075421/mueller-handling-investigation-like-an-organized-crime-case/
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...-probe-are-experts-in-organized-crime/569056/

of course, what you and I can both agree upon, it seems, is that Trump surrounded himself with a lot of corrupt individuals. What does it say about a "leader" who is comfortable around people that are corrupt?

You people keep saying...have been saying for a long time now..."the investigation isn't over yet".
Uhhh...yes...I think it's about over now. Trump's new AG is no fan of this BS and is not a big fan of Mueller's either.
There has been nothing but a bunch of unrelated charges and convictions, but no proof of the wholly grail of Trump/Russia "collusion".
In fact, now that its obvious even to you hopeful people, the battle-cry has shifted to...his payments to 2 whores in order to keep them quiet.
Really people...have you no shame or scruples at all? Is your hatred of the POTUS so deep, that you'd stoop to trying to prove the unprovable, just for 1 more kick at the can? Mueller's tactics, along with the dossier and the FISA warrants are gonna be a huge embarrassment and could easily spell the doom of your super hero Mueller.

Back
Top Bottom