• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX News - The Mueller NOISE

Your meme is incorrect. Or did you forget Mueller confirmed he was not a target of investigation?

When did he last say that?

The. Problem is trump is remaining unarmed, ask Mueller if individual one is under investigation...

Trump may be innocent, but Individual One is guilty as ****. :lamo

Here you go:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/244367/top-issues-voters-healthcare-economy-immigration.aspx

Russian investigation came in #12 into the importance of issues for voters.

And FYI there was no blue wave in the midterms. Last I checked, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate and in terms of governors - 34 vs 16.

Now you can talk about Democrats in Congress, but those numbers are highly skewed in urban areas.

It wasn't really an election issue, so of course its going to get a lower score with voters.

When specifically asked, 67% of Americans want Mueller to be allowed to finish his probe.

https://www.npr.org/about-npr/67436...americans-want-mueller-report-fully-disclosed

Your meme is incorrect. Or did you forget Mueller confirmed he was not a target of investigation?

I believe you mean Rosenstein, as Mueller doesn't say much. What Rosenstein did say was that Trump is a "subject" of investigations. There is a fine line between subject and target. An individual might cross back and forth over that line several times in an investigation. Either way, Trump is under investigation, so Post #2 is on the mark.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...o-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe
https://www.duffylawct.com/whats-the-difference-federal-target-subject-witness/

Besides, lot's of people tell Trump what he wants to hear rather than the truth. It seems to be good for job longevity. After all, it seems to have received this reaction from Trump: "....After the meeting, Trump told some of his closest advisers that it’s not the right time to remove either man since he’s not a target of the probes...."

Also, that was April news. It is now December. Things change.

Given all of the senior Trump officials that have received lucrative plea deals, its an increasingly untenable position to think that Trump is not currently a target in the investigation.

Last edited:
The Mueller investigation is a partisan investigation!

Based upon what? Sorry, no rash claims without third party support. Please provide credible support for --- "...The Mueller investigation is a partisan investigation..." You do realize the investigation is going on inside the Trump administration. It is being conducted by his direct reports and by people appointed inside his administration.

Where I come from, America, investigation into Russian interference in our society is an non-partisan, American issue. We historically do not take such things lightly. Perhaps you can ask the relatives of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

I believe you mean Rosenstein, as Mueller doesn't say much. What Rosenstein did say was that Trump is a "subject" of investigations. There is a fine line between subject and target. An individual might cross back and forth over that line several times in an investigation. Either way, Trump is under investigation, so Post #2 is on the mark.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...o-tell-trump-he-s-not-target-in-mueller-probe
https://www.duffylawct.com/whats-the-difference-federal-target-subject-witness/

Besides, lot's of people tell Trump what he wants to hear rather than the truth. It seems to be good for job longevity. After all, it seems to have received this reaction from Trump: "....After the meeting, Trump told some of his closest advisers that it’s not the right time to remove either man since he’s not a target of the probes...."

Also, that was April news. It is now December. Things change.

Given all of the senior Trump officials that have received lucrative plea deals, its an increasingly untenable position to think that Trump is not currently a target in the investigation.

1. Though I used target of investigation instead of criminal target, but for you, it is not like others were unaware to what was actually being referred.

2. No I did not mean Rosenstein. It was from Mueller to the President's attorney. Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

1. Though I used target of investigation instead of criminal target, but for you, it is not like others were unaware to what was actually being referred.

2. No I did not mean Rosenstein. It was from Mueller to the President's attorney. Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

That was eight months ago. They are cutting lucrative deals with senior Trump officials. You can read the sign of the times: Trump is currently a target of multiple criminal investigations. You can take comfort in the fact that not all targets get charged.

He said that 8 months ago. Times change and as more information comes forward, so do the targets.

That was eight months ago. They are cutting lucrative deals with senior Trump officials. You can read the sign of the times: Trump is currently a target of multiple criminal investigations. You can take comfort in the fact that not all targets get charged.

Prosecutors implicate Trump in 2 crimes in 2016 campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PJP9vYCahA

Absolutely! They cannot charge the president. That's up to Congress.

Here you go:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/244367/top-issues-voters-healthcare-economy-immigration.aspx

Russian investigation came in #12 into the importance of issues for voters.

And FYI there was no blue wave in the midterms. Last I checked, the Republicans have the majority in the Senate and in terms of governors - 34 vs 16.

Now you can talk about Democrats in Congress, but those numbers are highly skewed in urban areas.

So trees should have the right to vote to even things out for rural America?

Actually they CAN charge a sitting president. It has been DoJ policy not to. I am not saying they will, just correcting the statement that they can not.

https://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2573&context=facpub

Yes, but even that article is not definitive in it's analysis. The problem is that the US voters elected a crook. Not only that, but this historic crook committed more crimes to get himself elected. We wouldn't be having this discussion, if he was decent citizen.

Yes, but even that article is not definitive in it's analysis. The problem is that the US voters elected a crook. Not only that, but this historic crook committed more crimes to get himself elected. We wouldn't be having this discussion, if he was decent citizen.

No question. Its starting to get rather annoying that his defenders aren't even objective enough to draw that conclusion. They argue each of his offenses as it is his ONLY offense with the general strategy of we are suppose see Trump as a poor little innocent man framed by angry democrats still sore about the 2016 election. That isn't even an intelligent tactic at this point.

Let's face it: Donald Trump is Deplorable-in-Chief.

The majority of Americans ARE concerned about the Mueller investigation.

1. We don't want a foreign country rigging our elections so Putin can install one of his puppets to destroy our once great country
2. We don't want a 'president' and his family profiting personally from the office of presidency
3. We don't want a 'president' threatening to go to war with our allies.
4. We don't want a 'president' that thinks they are above the law and wants to change the US constitution to sit HIS needs.

Yep that is exactly Obamafail

What lucrative deals? And who with?

What lucrative deals? And who with?

Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Popadopouls, Cohen and Van der Zwaan all plead guilty to much lesser crimes than they were originally charged. Weiselman and Pecker received immunity from prosecution.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Most of these are senior people, often reporting directly to Trump. Given that the feds have a 94% conviction rate means the Feds gave up quite a bit to get information from these people. Given that the feds tend to prosecute up and you don't go very far up from some of these individuals before you are talking about someone with the last name Trump..... well, I think this is the sign of the times you are not getting.

I once again want to see, the majority of Americans in this country do not give a crap about this Mueller/Russian crap.

Let's try to focus on the real issues, please.

I think this Mueller probe nonsense the people may actually find interest in down the road after all:

What a fiasco this Mueller probe turned out to be. Millions down the drain in an ill fated attempt
to damage Trump. Cohen & Manafort may get significant jail time for evil doings they indulged in
a decade before Trump's ride to the Whitehouse. Manafort will probably get a pardon for standing
strong against crimes he supposedly committed before Trump even heard the name Manafort.
That greek guy Papadopolis gets a week in prison, Mueller screwed up the Flynn case so bad that
he'll get zero time & properly so for doing nothing wrong.

This is a case of Slam Dunk prosecutorial misconduct. Mueller allying himself with the like of
McCabe, Comey, Stzrock, Page & Ohr ought to immediately enter himself into prosecutorial rehab.

It's a lot worse than that. There is a better chance of Mueller going to jail than Flynn.

I think this Mueller probe nonsense the people may actually find interest in down the road after all:

What a fiasco this Mueller probe turned out to be. Millions down the drain in an ill fated attempt
to damage Trump. Cohen & Manafort may get significant jail time for evil doings they indulged in
a decade before Trump's ride to the Whitehouse. Manafort will probably get a pardon for standing
strong against crimes he supposedly committed before Trump even heard the name Manafort.
That greek guy Papadopolis gets a week in prison, Mueller screwed up the Flynn case so bad that
he'll get zero time & properly so for doing nothing wrong.

This is a case of Slam Dunk prosecutorial misconduct. Mueller allying himself with the like of
McCabe, Comey, Stzrock, Page & Ohr ought to immediately enter himself into prosecutorial rehab.

It's a lot worse than that. There is a better chance of Mueller going to jail than Flynn.

Uhh, you do know that Trump was just implicated in 2 felonies, don't you?

Uhh, you do know that Trump was just implicated in 2 felonies, don't you?

Yes I heard the recent bombastic relavations & with the public tiring of this nonsense each time the Probers come out with
something Trump gets an abundance of new voters on his side. Don Lemon & Maddow do get something to get giddy about but
is that a plus, I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom