• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Reports

One MILLION people turned out to the French general strike 2 days ago.

Story Count from:

CNN - 0
FOX - 0
CBS - 0
MSNBC - 0
WaPo - 0
ABC - 0
Wall St Journal - 0
NPR - 0
PBS - 0
New York Times - ............1

One MILLION people turned out to the French general strike 2 days ago.

Story Count from:

CNN - 0
FOX - 0
CBS - 0
MSNBC - 0
WaPo - 0
ABC - 0
Wall St Journal - 0
NPR - 0
PBS - 0
New York Times - ............1

Is american parochialism coming as a shock to you comrade?

Well well well, fake i mean foxnews called the state of AZ very early For the dems, and have stuck with it now they scared to call the whole election? Because of push back from these crying ass Republicans
Lmao

Not sure if he can 'give' his won delegates to anyone? He might request they change their vote one way or the other but he holds no power over them. Would be my guess he would back John Kasich.
As a Tio Tomás Latino, Rubio would be envious of Canadian-born Cubano, Lyin' Ted Cruz and he would suggest his devotees support an Anglo.

A factual search reveals several failed fact checks by news hosts.

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared.

At Fox and Fox News, 10 percent of the claims we’ve rated have been True, 11 percent Mostly True, 18 percent Half True, 21 percent Mostly False, 31 percent False and nine percent Pants on Fire.
png;base6474280e36975121da.png

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all.

To show just how far to the extremist nutcase right the Repulican Party has moved, John Kasich was once an acolyte of Newt Gingrich and was considered far right at the time, but is now seen as a RINO moderate in the cult of Trump Repub party.

To show just how far to the extremist nutcase right the Repulican Party has moved, John Kasich was once an acolyte of Newt Gingrich and was considered far right at the time, but is now seen as a RINO moderate in the cult of Trump Repub party.
Gingrich is now far right, but I'm not sure he has fixed principles. I think he's still the same bomb thrower he was in the 90's. Kasich may have moderated with maturity.

Gingrich is now far right, but I'm not sure he has fixed principles. I think he's still the same bomb thrower he was in the 90's. Kasich may have moderated with maturity.

Gingrich mainly just likes to hear himself talk, no matter what pure nonsense comes out oh his mouth.

A factual search reveals several failed fact checks by news hosts.

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared.

At Fox and Fox News, 10 percent of the claims we’ve rated have been True, 11 percent Mostly True, 18 percent Half True, 21 percent Mostly False, 31 percent False and nine percent Pants on Fire.
View attachment 67324790

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
They found that someone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer 1.04 domestic questions correctly compared to 1.22 for those who watched no news at all.
I for one understand the network and can read between the lies but sometimes im like damn fox just tell the truth...

Back
Top Bottom