• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Reports

Funny GOP such jokes I can always count on them for a good laugh. Trump could care less about any of you people whom voted for him period. Easy rich man trick. So sad gop so sad.

Yeh you liberals love failure.

Obamafail’s Stupidy,

Putin told Obamafail to stay out of Crimea and he said yes sir. How stupid was that??? Putin told Obamafail to NOT sell arms to Ukrainian. How stupid was that. Putin told Obamafail to NOT put our missile defense shield in NATO he again says yes sir. How stupid was that. Obamafail asked Putin of all people to certify that all of Syria’s WMD were taking out of Syria and Putin lied to Obamafail. How stupid was that? Obamafail told Russia that once he is reelected he can be more flexible to what Putin wants. How stupid was that. Obamafail loved Putin and did whatever Putin wanted. How stupid was that. Watch the video.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...ebe22615f3d65bfe65b0b38fafc50134&action=click

Obamafail was in office and what did he do to shut down NK’s nuclear program. Absolutely nothing. Obamafail was a stupid coward.
Obamafail flies in the middle of the night to Iran to deliver billions in cash so that Iran can fund their terrorists group without the money being traced. How stupid was that?

Obamafail cuts a deal with Iran to delay the making of nukes for 10 yrs and the agreement does not have inspections anywhere anytime. Not only that, no one can inspect any of Iran’s military bases. How stupid was that?

Obamafail pulls out of Iraq and leaves ISIS to materialize and when they do he calls them the JV Team. However that JV Team was not JV at all, making Obamafail to go back into Iraq to try to eradicate ISIS by tying the hands of our military. Thus he could not eradicate ISIS. How stupid was that?

Obamafail yells out his RED LINE to Syria to never use WMD’s on its people again, Yep Syria walked all over Obamafail’s RED LINE. Obamafail does nothing. What a ****ing dumbass coward.

Obamafail bombs the crap out of Lybia and walks away. And in doing so the resistance builds and raids our embassy killing four of our own. And Obamafail goes around calling it a protest of some stupid video. How stupid can this dumbass be?

Obamafail borrows and spends 10 trillion doubling our national and has the crown of borrowing more than all the president before him combinded. And what did we get, the worst economic recovery in US History. How stupid was that?

Obamafail gives Solindra 400 million of tax payer money to make solar panels, the company goes broke. How stupid was that????
Obamafail bails out GM with taxpayer money that we lost 11.2 billion on the deal. How stupid was that.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/gm-bailout-cost_n_5240260.html

Obamafail campaigned on closing Clubgetmo and guess what it’s still in use. How stupid was that???

Obamafail’s signature so called achievement was Obamacare that he promised you can keep your Dr., you can keep your insurance, and you’ll save $2,500 per yr per family on your health insurance. Guess what Obamacare was a complete failure. How stupid was he????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo

Obamafail’s rollout of Obamacare was the worst in US History, and he had to continue to write executive orders to push out dates of different parts of Obamacare so that it would not crash under his term in office. Not one Republican voted for Obamafails signature failure. How stupid was he????

Obamafail locked up Utah’s land for a park but that got overturned by Trump. How stupid was that????

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/28/obama-claims-16m-western-acres-national-monuments/

Obamafail, did what to get NATO to get them to pay their fair share which is 2% of their GDP, but none of them were paying up except the US paying our share and subsidizing them. Obamafail buys his supporting countries, how stupid is that?????

Obamafail killed the Keystone pipeline, why? Because he thought the pipeline would be safer and less expensive, can’t have that so he killed it. How stupid was that???

What did Obamafail do against China for stealing our intellectual capital? And China ripping us off on trade. He did not a ****ing thing, what a stupid coward he was?

What did Obamafail do to kill NAFTA that was ripping off our country? And renegotiate NAFTA for a better deal. What a stupid coward he was?

I could go on and on but no use.

I would say Harvard didn’t teach him a ****ing thing.

Yeh you liberals love failure.

Obamafail’s Stupidy,

Putin told Obamafail to stay out of Crimea and he said yes sir. How stupid was that??? Putin told Obamafail to NOT sell arms to Ukrainian. How stupid was that. Putin told Obamafail to NOT put our missile defense shield in NATO he again says yes sir. How stupid was that. Obamafail asked Putin of all people to certify that all of Syria’s WMD were taking out of Syria and Putin lied to Obamafail. How stupid was that? Obamafail told Russia that once he is reelected he can be more flexible to what Putin wants. How stupid was that. Obamafail loved Putin and did whatever Putin wanted. How stupid was that. Watch the video.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...ebe22615f3d65bfe65b0b38fafc50134&action=click

Obamafail was in office and what did he do to shut down NK’s nuclear program. Absolutely nothing. Obamafail was a stupid coward.
Obamafail flies in the middle of the night to Iran to deliver billions in cash so that Iran can fund their terrorists group without the money being traced. How stupid was that?

Obamafail cuts a deal with Iran to delay the making of nukes for 10 yrs and the agreement does not have inspections anywhere anytime. Not only that, no one can inspect any of Iran’s military bases. How stupid was that?

Obamafail pulls out of Iraq and leaves ISIS to materialize and when they do he calls them the JV Team. However that JV Team was not JV at all, making Obamafail to go back into Iraq to try to eradicate ISIS by tying the hands of our military. Thus he could not eradicate ISIS. How stupid was that?

Obamafail yells out his RED LINE to Syria to never use WMD’s on its people again, Yep Syria walked all over Obamafail’s RED LINE. Obamafail does nothing. What a ****ing dumbass coward.

Obamafail bombs the crap out of Lybia and walks away. And in doing so the resistance builds and raids our embassy killing four of our own. And Obamafail goes around calling it a protest of some stupid video. How stupid can this dumbass be?

Obamafail borrows and spends 10 trillion doubling our national and has the crown of borrowing more than all the president before him combinded. And what did we get, the worst economic recovery in US History. How stupid was that?

Obamafail gives Solindra 400 million of tax payer money to make solar panels, the company goes broke. How stupid was that????
Obamafail bails out GM with taxpayer money that we lost 11.2 billion on the deal. How stupid was that.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/gm-bailout-cost_n_5240260.html

Obamafail campaigned on closing Clubgetmo and guess what it’s still in use. How stupid was that???

Obamafail’s signature so called achievement was Obamacare that he promised you can keep your Dr., you can keep your insurance, and you’ll save $2,500 per yr per family on your health insurance. Guess what Obamacare was a complete failure. How stupid was he????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo

Obamafail’s rollout of Obamacare was the worst in US History, and he had to continue to write executive orders to push out dates of different parts of Obamacare so that it would not crash under his term in office. Not one Republican voted for Obamafails signature failure. How stupid was he????

Obamafail locked up Utah’s land for a park but that got overturned by Trump. How stupid was that????

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/28/obama-claims-16m-western-acres-national-monuments/

Obamafail, did what to get NATO to get them to pay their fair share which is 2% of their GDP, but none of them were paying up except the US paying our share and subsidizing them. Obamafail buys his supporting countries, how stupid is that?????

Obamafail killed the Keystone pipeline, why? Because he thought the pipeline would be safer and less expensive, can’t have that so he killed it. How stupid was that???

What did Obamafail do against China for stealing our intellectual capital? And China ripping us off on trade. He did not a ****ing thing, what a stupid coward he was?

What did Obamafail do to kill NAFTA that was ripping off our country? And renegotiate NAFTA for a better deal. What a stupid coward he was?

I could go on and on but no use.

I would say Harvard didn’t teach him a ****ing thing.

Wow thanks for the insight.
I agree with you on all these things he did do.

These things all facts.

What a useless president.

Now let's see you give an assessment of the Trump administration the 1st 2 years in office with a super majority...

And excluding the tax cuts for the rich and the judge stuff these things were easy.

What has he done good or bad?

You seem to be a fair guy...

I'll await your insightful report...

Last edited:
Wow thanks for the insight.
I agree with you on all these things he did do.

These things all facts.

What a useless president.

Now let's see you give an assessment of the Trump administration the 1st 2 years in office with a super majority...

And excluding the tax cuts for the rich and the judge stuff these things were easy.

What has he done good or bad?

You seem to be a fair guy...

I'll await your insightful report...

Obamafail also had a supermajority his first two years

You telling me I have to exclude Trump's tax cuts. I don't think so. We have a roaring economy.

You tell me, I outlined Obamafails stupid failure, now you can do the same for Trump.

I await your report.

Obamafail also had a supermajority his first two years

You telling me I have to exclude Trump's tax cuts. I don't think so. We have a roaring economy.

You tell me, I outlined Obamafails stupid failure, now you can do the same for Trump.

I await your report.

LMAO I knew it.
But I'm convinced.
I want join the GOP(because I have a brain and I'm no sheep.)
but I will vote for Trump in 2020 because he has never made a mastake in his life and he has saved Americans from the eight years of hell Obama put us through. And he done it in just 2 little years make Americans hate again 2020 I'm all in.
Not that you care but...
Americans deemed Trump's first 2 years a failure, 53 percent to 40 percent. And by an almost 2-to-1 ratio (61 percent to 32 percent), Americans said they believe Trump has divided the country since his election.
Maga.

LMAO I knew it.
But I'm convinced.
I want join the GOP(because I have a brain and I'm no sheep.)
but I will vote for Trump in 2020 because he has never made a mastake in his life and he has saved Americans from the eight years of hell Obama put us through. And he done it in just 2 little years make Americans hate again 2020 I'm all in.
Not that you care but...
Americans deemed Trump's first 2 years a failure, 53 percent to 40 percent. And by an almost 2-to-1 ratio (61 percent to 32 percent), Americans said they believe Trump has divided the country since his election.
Maga.

You are just full of Bull ****. You make all your claims without outlining them with facts.

Your a waste of time

By :moon:

You are just full of Bull ****. You make all your claims without outlining them with facts.

Your a waste of time

By :moon:

Classic Trump move by GOP baby.
You can't deal in fact you just praise your daddy King Trump so un-american but that's today's gop they need a daddy... LMAO. Here some facts below in form of a video. Now go ahead and blame the host.

Last edited:
Great news again! They just can't beat FOX NEWS!

2018 Ratings: Fox News Is the Most-Watched Network on Cable for the Third Straight Year
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/2018-ratings-fox-news-is-the-most-watched-network-on-cable-for-the-third-straight-year/387943

In 2018, Fox News averaged its largest prime time audience in the 22-year history of the network; and for the third year in a row, finished as the most-watched network on cable television and the fifth-most-watched network across broadcast and cable.

Moving over to Fox News programming – In cable news, FNC secured 10 of the top 15 programs in total viewers, as well as 8 of the top 15 spots among the 25-54 demo.

Standing out, Sean Hannity, host of the No. 1 cable news program for the second consecutive year with 3.2 million viewers (+16 percent), and 632,000 A25-54 viewers (+9 percent).

Great news again! They just can't beat FOX NEWS!

2018 Ratings: Fox News Is the Most-Watched Network on Cable for the Third Straight Year
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/2018-ratings-fox-news-is-the-most-watched-network-on-cable-for-the-third-straight-year/387943

In 2018, Fox News averaged its largest prime time audience in the 22-year history of the network; and for the third year in a row, finished as the most-watched network on cable television and the fifth-most-watched network across broadcast and cable.

Moving over to Fox News programming – In cable news, FNC secured 10 of the top 15 programs in total viewers, as well as 8 of the top 15 spots among the 25-54 demo.

Standing out, Sean Hannity, host of the No. 1 cable news program for the second consecutive year with 3.2 million viewers (+16 percent), and 632,000 A25-54 viewers (+9 percent).

It's fox entertainment news aka not the news ratings are high because of hot chicks period.

In what way?

In the way that if it was such an emergency why not call it one 2 years ago 1 year ago last week lol the Trump administration is a joke. And the supreme Court will up hold this crap if it makes it to them.
Making a joke out of the system for a non emergency. Next time a dem is president I hope they have the balls to declare a national emergency after the next mass shooting and say we are really coming for your guns this time.
let's see how that will sit with the grand odd party.

In the way that if it was such an emergency why not call it one 2 years ago 1 year ago last week lol the Trump administration is a joke. And the supreme Court will up hold this crap if it makes it to them.
Making a joke out of the system for a non emergency. Next time a dem is president I hope they have the balls to declare a national emergency after the next mass shooting and say we are really coming for your guns this time.
let's see how that will sit with the grand odd party.

2 things.
- Trump said "I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn't need to do this, but I'd rather do it much faster,".... which would suggest he sees it as an emergency now.
- We'd have to see what a Dem President wanted to do but if they advocate violating the 2nd Amendment in some way let's hope they'd be stopped.

Last edited:
2 things.
- Trump said "I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn't need to do this, but I'd rather do it much faster,".... which would suggest he sees it as an emergency now.
- We'd have to see what a Dem President wanted to do but if they advocate violating the 2nd Amendment in some way let's hope they'd be stopped.

Oh no need to worry the dems are a bunch of scary ******s and will never do such a thing as a fake national emergency.
The U.S. Has Declared 58 National Emergencies Since 1979. Thirty-One Are Still in Effect. - Pacific Standard
I'm just so amazed by the GOP and those whom support this crap. If two years in Obama said the state of homelessness in this nation is a mess and I'm declaring a national emergency and all the funding that goes to Isreal will cover it's cost.
Just imagine the out rage of the so called Christian conservatives.

America according to Dump had airports. He said of himself "I am a genius." Yes, you sure and you look like one also.

Back
Top Bottom