• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Renews The War on Christmas

Ah, the trusty old chestnut. Whenever they are in trouble politically, they turn to these bull**** culture wars. It's a sad routine.

'Tis the season. Hannity always trolls out the War on Christmas about this time each year.

'Tis the season. Hannity always trolls out the War on Christmas about this time each year.

Yes, but this year is different. Trump is the President. Don't you understand???

I thought Trump saved Christmas?

It's back! Hide ya' Christmas trees and decorations, 'cause they oppressin' errbody out here!

Make sure you send a picture of it to Hannity. ;)

capture13.png

But I thought Trump fixed it?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Twitter Users Mock Hannity’s Panicky New ‘War On Christmas’ Rant

ON #HANNITY NOW: CHRISTMAS IS UNDER SIEGE. A Massachusetts church puts baby Jesus in a cage to make a political statement. Watch NOW!

Christmas is under siege? Geezus H Christ. I don't know what's scarier - that this idiot has pillow talk with the President every night, or that there are millions of morons who walk freely among us who actually watch this clown and believe this ****.

After all these years of that war, you would think they would have finally won it, whoever it is (libs?) that is waging it.

Baby Jesus in a cage = bad.

Baby Jesús in a cage = good.

Any questions?
Snap. Snap. Damn, giiiiiirl.
3830117122327adab04fa1205941c54e.gif

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

ON #HANNITY NOW: CHRISTMAS IS UNDER SIEGE. A Massachusetts church puts baby Jesus in a cage to make a political statement. Watch NOW!

Christmas is under siege? Geezus H Christ. I don't know what's scarier - that this idiot has pillow talk with the President every night, or that there are millions of morons who walk freely among us who actually watch this clown and believe this ****.

So, Xmas is under siege by.....wait for it.....a church. Hannity is such a moron.

So I guess I'll add this one, 'cuz I couldn't find my fav anymore:

images

Oh, I don't know. If there were a padlock on the cage, it could be to keep neighborhood decoration thieves from stealing the babe. Members of the GRINCH club are uniting (Grumps Resisting International Neurosis of Christmas Hype). It started with too many store ads and Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I love Christmas too, but I think it has been waay sort of..exploited, if anything, by many. Hannity is definitely using it.

But I thought Trump fixed it?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Twitter Users Mock Hannity’s Panicky New ‘War On Christmas’ Rant

I had no idea that the Huffingtonpost was this hard up for any kind of news.

Then again, I don't think that any of them were smart enough to piece together why it was that children were getting taken from their parents in the first place and if groups like this church actually cared for children being separated from their parents. They would have a statement about the multitude of children that are pulled from their parents here in the states as is.

I also want to point out that they are someone insinuating that Mary & Joseph somehow committed a crime, which resulted in them getting separated from Jesus in the first place. But perhaps it was because the kind of people that think up this same kind of idiotic stunt, are the same kind of people that don't actually read about what's actually happening in the country and just let their stunted feelings do all of the talking.

We didn't see nativity scenes like this when the last two presidents were doing it. So their message must not be as genuine as they'd like us to believe.

I had no idea that the Huffingtonpost was this hard up for any kind of news.

Then again, I don't think that any of them were smart enough to piece together why it was that children were getting taken from their parents in the first place and if groups like this church actually cared for children being separated from their parents. They would have a statement about the multitude of children that are pulled from their parents here in the states as is.

I also want to point out that they are someone insinuating that Mary & Joseph somehow committed a crime, which resulted in them getting separated from Jesus in the first place. But perhaps it was because the kind of people that think up this same kind of idiotic stunt, are the same kind of people that don't actually read about what's actually happening in the country and just let their stunted feelings do all of the talking.

We didn't see nativity scenes like this when the last two presidents were doing it. So their message must not be as genuine as they'd like us to believe.

Interesting that you missed what they were reporting on, which isn't their made up news. It was about Donald Trump's favorite network host and pillow talk buddy, Sean Hannity, and his usual pathetic rant about Christmas being under siege.

Maybe next time Hannity shouldn't be such an idiot and Huffpo wouldn't have to share his idiocy with the entire world.

Christmas has been under siege for 40 years now, by free market capitalists monetizing a holiday with genuinely wholesome undertones.

If Trump wants to blame anyone, he ought to blame corporate america, turning a christian holiday into a capitalists consumerist wet dream, anathema to everything this vaunted religion teaches, proving it to be the farcical nonsense that it is.

Their bleating complaints about christmas are uncared for.

Your holiday sucks because corporate america made it that way. In fact, it has sucked ever since you stole the communal practice from pagans and turned it into some completely bogus bull**** instead.

Fox does this every year to anger up all the old white people in rural America....They find "one" example they find offensive, then tell the old angry whites....Christmas is under attack.....Get yer guns

Back
Top Bottom