• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News legal analyst: Bush should have been indicted

O'Reilly isn't a Republican. He's specifically quiet about his political leaning and agrees and disagrees evenly with both sides. Actually, he seems more liberal than conservative - my husband doesn't like him for this fact, actually (my husband's a Beck Lover) . . . but he does feel it's ok to torture.

He's also not the typical "Fox News" voice. He's set apart from them and just happens to be on their channel. He'd fit in just fine somewhere else because he doesn't need a V8. He says what's on his mind and that's that.

Well, first off, he was a registered Republican during much of that time he was proclaiming himself to be an independent. Second, you think O'Reilly is a liberal!? AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have you actually watched him? He is continuously bashing liberals.

O'Reilly isn't a Republican. He's specifically quiet about his political leaning and agrees and disagrees evenly with both sides. Actually, he seems more liberal than conservative - my husband doesn't like him for this fact, actually (my husband's a Beck Lover) . . . but he does feel it's ok to torture.

He's also not the typical "Fox News" voice. He's set apart from them and just happens to be on their channel. He'd fit in just fine somewhere else because he doesn't need a V8. He says what's on his mind and that's that.

Liberal? I'd say center-right...if you think he's a liberal I think you need a lesson on global politics. The Democrats aren't even liberals! Well, except for Kucinich.

But you do have your Husband giving you his opinions?
That should help your decision making within your own thought process.
Whoops, perhaps not. ROFLMAO

What's wrong with a married couple discussing thoughts, opinions and facts on various issues?
Obviously my husband and I disagree strongly on a lot of issues . . . so, no, his opinions don't actually shape mine (and vise versa) when it comes to ideology.

and :shrug: I haven't watched O'Reilly in quite a while - which was the reason why I pointed out that
I don't watch enough 24/7 to really form solid opinions *now* - but I *use* to watch Fox all the time so that's all I can really talk about.

Because I *use* to be a staunch Conservative - and back then O'Reilly *seemed* extremely liberal to me.

I tried to paint the distance, there - time wise - but failed. :) Oh well . . . I'm not stressing over a crappy post.

Last edited:
Then say so, don't post as though you're operating in a mental vacuum.

Who is Bush, Jr? I know we have a Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., but who is Bush, Jr.?

Except that they are NOT George Bush, Sr. and George Bush, Jr. We DO have President Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. however...

Back
Top Bottom