• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX News: Judge Jeanine: 'Clinton Foundation a Money Laundering Op, Not a Charity'

Abe2016

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It's nice to see even MSM reporting on this. Especially for any Hillary supporters still out there, the following five minutes are worth your time.

Judge Jeanine: 'Clinton Foundation a Money Laundering Op, Not a Charity'

Judge Jeanine Pirro went off this morning, calling the Clinton Foundation nothing more than a "money laundering operation used as a slush fund."

Re: FOX News: Judge Jeanine: 'Clinton Foundation a Money Laundering Op, Not a Charity

Whacko lady is whacko.

Re: FOX News: Judge Jeanine: 'Clinton Foundation a Money Laundering Op, Not a Charity

And she aint a judge, so she is committing advertising fraud..

It's nice to see even MSM reporting on this. Especially for any Hillary supporters still out there, the following five minutes are worth your time.

Judge Jeanine Pirro went off this morning, calling the Clinton Foundation nothing more than a "money laundering operation used as a slush fund."

Fox and Friends. My favorite comedy show.

By the way, I ****ing love how Fox News acts like it isn't a part of the mainstream media. It's hilariously absurd.

Last edited:

That is certainly a gay new twist to the wonder world story of the family Teflon C.

You mean she's as bad Teflon and the First Gentleman?

I'm not going to comment on this until I hear Judge Judy's opinion.

Back in the day, the word on the street in New York City was that Judge Jeanine really frightened "girly men."

Fox News is part of the GOP's propaganda arm.

Everything that Fox says must be heard with that in mind.

She was a judge. It is not uncommon to address people by their past titles in this country. No fraud a all.

As is everything said by the left leaning media. I'm at the point where I take everything I see on TV or hear on the radio or read in the paper as suspect.

As Trump implodes the desperation reaches new lows, hang on tight, Nov is a long way off!! How long before Trump claims Clinton is the anti Christ? Oh wait, he already has, keeps the Evagelicals in line.

Her mob connections are very troubling as is the shocking amount of plastic surgery she's had.

The bottom line is that the Clinton Foundation and all it's little spinoffs really have been shown to be corrupt entities disguised as a charity.

She was a judge. It is not uncommon to address people by their past titles in this country. No fraud a all.

I know, and it is a bad habit among Americans.. You should only be able to call yourself a Judge, Police officer, President and so on.. if you actually active are doing that job. Anything else should be illegal. People "trust her" because they think she is a judge.. because she calls herself a judge.. just because she once was long ago. It disrespects the job and the actual judges out there doing a fine job.

As is everything said by the left leaning media. I'm at the point where
I take everything I see on TV or hear on the radio or read in the paper as suspect.

I hear you.

The only reason that I believe that 9/11 happened is that I watched it on TV.

Perhaps there is some truth to that.

The same warning and attitude should be applied to the rest of the media towards the Democratic Party. As more and more journalists admit in writing they are 100% against Trump, and objectivity has been abandoned, it's only appropriate to do so.

I hear you.

The only reason that I believe that 9/11 happened is that I watched it on TV.

Because everything is suspect doesn't mean that everything is false.

I know, and it is a bad habit among Americans.. You should only be able to call yourself a Judge, Police officer, President and so on.. if you actually active are doing that job. Anything else should be illegal. People "trust her" because they think she is a judge.. because she calls herself a judge.. just because she once was long ago. It disrespects the job and the actual judges out there doing a fine job.

Being a judge gives a person expertise in the law. It doesn't give a person expertise in political commentary and opinion. She is a political commentator that is also a lawyer and formerly a judge. Her title doesn't say anything about the value of her non legal opinion or commentary. She just doesn't lean in the same political direction as you do. That doesn't mean that people shouldn't give her respect or call her judge just like we call retired presidents, generals and doctors by their former titles.

The customs of different societies are different. There is no reason that you should disrespect American customs just because they aren't the same as yours. Think things through.

Being a judge gives a person expertise in the law.

She was an elected judge as far as I know.. does not require any expertise..

It doesn't give a person expertise in political commentary and opinion. She is a political commentator that is also a lawyer and formerly a judge. Her title doesn't say anything about the value of her non legal opinion or commentary. She just doesn't lean in the same political direction as you do. That doesn't mean that people shouldn't give her respect or call her judge just like we call retired presidents, generals and doctors by their former titles.

The customs of different societies are different. There is no reason that you should disrespect American customs just because they aren't the same as yours. Think things through.

Not disrespecting at all.. just pointing out that it does give the person with the unwarranted title more credibility that person deserves. Case in point.. Oliver North, Colonel Oliver North.. disgraced and a criminal (fall guy but still convicted).. I know he has been called Colonel North on TV many times.. that improved his image, a convicted criminal made kosher again because he use to be a colonel in the US military.

No she isn't. Former judges are still addressed as "Judge" or "The Honorable", unless they left the bench in dishonor. It's no different than when politicians or military personnel retire. They are also still referred to as their former title.

She really stretched with this one. I mean, really stretched. A money laundering op, seriously? That's all the Foundation is?

Granted, I think there is some impropriety that went on, and we'll probably never know the extent of it because the DOJ won't actually work to figure it out. But simply a slush fund? No. And money laundering is illegal. If Pirro is convinced it was illegal, maybe she can make a citizen's arrest.

She was an elected judge as far as I know.. does not require any expertise..

Not disrespecting at all.. just pointing out that it does give the person with the unwarranted title more credibility that person deserves. Case in point.. Oliver North, Colonel Oliver North.. disgraced and a criminal (fall guy but still convicted).. I know he has been called Colonel North on TV many times.. that improved his image, a convicted criminal made kosher again because he use to be a colonel in the US military.

You aren't going to think past your leftism so we'll drop it.

I strongly disagree. In the United States and as a courtesy, we do retain titles after retirement, including our military and many elected representatives and officials. I like this.

Back
Top Bottom