• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News invention: Obama offered Castle a job to stop O'Donnell endorsement

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
These people at Fox have no shame at all.

Fox News invention: Obama offered Castle a job to stop O'Donnell endorsement | Media Matters for America

Sean Hannity got things rolling last night, asking Newt Gingrich, "Now why in the age of Joe Sestak and all these other cases that came out in Colorado, Romanoff, why do I suspect there might be a 'you don't endorse her, by the way,' we might have a little job waiting for you at the end of the rainbow here? Why wouldn't he be gracious and call her, congratulate her, and rally around her like he promised to do back in May?"

Sounds like speculation which is exactly what I did yesterday on DP.
Castle has not even congratulated O'Donnell. Yet almost immediately after he lost, he was talking with Obama and Biden.
With all the corruption in this administration, nothing would surprise me.
Guess we'll just wait and see if Castle gets a cushy job or not if he doesn't endorse O'Donnell.

Sounds like speculation which is exactly what I did yesterday on DP.
Castle has not even congratulated O'Donnell. Yet almost immediately after he lost, he was talking with Obama and Biden.
With all the corruption in this administration, nothing would surprise me.
Guess we'll just wait and see if Castle gets a cushy job or not if he doesn't endorse O'Donnell.

maybe castle didn't endorse o'donnell because she floated rumors about his being gay. you know, miss virtuous, the one who lies and slings mud.

maybe castle didn't endorse o'donnell because she floated rumors about his being gay. you know, miss virtuous, the one who lies and slings mud.

Don't know that to be true. In any case that's no reason to be a sore loser and not even congratulate her.
What's with a republican (supposedly the one we desperately needed to win the seat) speaking with the Pres. and VP so soon after the loss?

Don't know that to be true. In any case that's no reason to be a sore loser and not even congratulate her.
What's with a republican (supposedly the one we desperately needed to win the seat) speaking with the Pres. and VP so soon after the loss?

i DO know that to be true. she's also accused castle's people of stalking her. she's a freaking loon. and i find it quite telling that you think there's something wrong with a republican taking to his president.

i DO know that to be true. she's also accused castle's people of stalking her. she's a freaking loon. and i find it quite telling that you think there's something wrong with a republican taking to his president.

Castle is a Rino and would vote with the Dems on important things like cap and trade.
Might as well not have the seat than to have him.
Loon or not, O'Donnell will vote for the people's best interests.

Grr..why do I keep letting myself get sucked into wasting my time on Castle? He LOST! Coons should be in the picture now.

Castle is a Rino and would vote with the Dems on important things like cap and trade.

Grr..why do I keep letting myself get sucked into wasting my time on Castle? He LOST! Coons should be in the picture now.

Isn't it fun watching the democrat females all label good looking conservative females as "loons"? :)

Tim-

so....her behavior is ok with you? got it.

I haven't heard her address everything yet. I tend not to believe everything I hear about strong conservative women. So many lies and exaggerations about Palin have taught me well. I think the media is going to be just as vicious with O'Donnell. She's going to be on Fox News Sunday. Maybe Wallace will ask her about the guys in the bushes and the gay thing.
Now, I wonder how much Coons life will be dissected in the MSM before the election.

link please? if not, sthu, mkay?

No links but I can give you a few names who have been called loons, nuts, kooks, Far right whackos, etc.

Sharron Angle, Michelle Bachman, Palin (of course), Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin

I haven't heard her address everything yet. I tend not to believe everything I hear about strong conservative women. So many lies and exaggerations about Palin have taught me well. I think the media is going to be just as vicious with O'Donnell. She's going to be on Fox News Sunday. Maybe Wallace will ask her about the guys in the bushes and the gay thing.
Now, I wonder how much Coons life will be dissected in the MSM before the election.

well, you do know she pays half her rent with campaign contributions, right? and that she lied about princeton, right? and that she couldn't manage to pay a small loan off for 20 years, right?

you do know she wouldn't dare be seen on any "msm" shows, right?

tell me what you like about her stances on the issues. there is absolutely nothing on her website.

No links but I can give you a few names who have been called loons, nuts, kooks, Far right whackos, etc.

Sharron Angle, Michelle Bachman, Palin (of course), Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin

well, i have to laugh at this.......are these all attractive women? palin is, certainly, coulter is NOT, certainly. the rest? meh......normal looking women. oh, except malkin....she actually DOES look bat**** crazy.

Freaking loon? ... Joe Biden... he with a long history of Looney Tunes comments and unethical behavior.

Did his sitting in the senate for decades bother you?

i DO know that to be true. she's also accused castle's people of stalking her. she's a freaking loon.
She's a complete loon, she once said President Clinton should be investigated for the murder of Vince Foster.

Good LOOKING ladies? As opposed to ugly, but substantive, Republican women such as Olympia Snowe and Kay Bailey Hutchinson? The Republican Party hasn't nominated such women for Pres. or V.P. because they're not pretty?

Besides, haven't you heard exactly what O'Donnell doesn't WANT you doing while holding her picture?

Regards from Rosie

Wow, I didn't know that outlawing masturbation was in my interest.

I haven't heard her say it should be outlawed. What she said is "The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery. You can't masturbate without lust!". She is correct with that statement. Wether you care or not, I guess, would come down to whether you are a chrisitan.

I haven't heard her say it should be outlawed. What she said is "The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery. You can't masturbate without lust!". She is correct with that statement. Wether you care or not, I guess, would come down to whether you are a chrisitan.

Paul says that and he is incorrect. People are perfectly capable of masturbating to orgasm without utilizing fantasy and simply by utilizing muscle contraction and focusing on the sensations.

Of course I'm not a Christian, or at least the kind that loon is, so I don't believe that a man who lived hundreds of years ago should be exemplified as the voice of God and his ideas invoked into public policy.

I'm sorry, but I don't see a link to the Fox News story anywhere?

Is this an investigation by Hannity, or an investigation by Fox News? Because the two are very different. One is a pundit, and the other is a news organization.

Paul says that and he is incorrect. People are perfectly capable of masturbating to orgasm without utilizing fantasy and simply by utilizing muscle contraction and focusing on the sensations.

Not sure who Paul is.. But, I guess it is possible that some weird person masturbates in a very mechanical way without any visual or mental (thinking of someone / situation) stimulation, but I doubt many do. According to the bible, that lust or thinking of someone is the equivalent of adultery and is a sin. Again, if you aren't a christian, you're not going to care. However, her statement is absolutely correct.

Of course I'm not a Christian, or at least the kind that loon is, so I don't believe that a man who lived hundreds of years ago should be exemplified as the voice of God and his ideas invoked into public policy.

If you don't believe that Jesus should be exemplified as the voice of God, then you are not a christian of any type. To be a christian you kind of have to believe that Jesus was the man. Hell, it's even right in the name of the religion.

Last edited:
Hannity is not a news man he's only a Talk Show Host with no political experience and part of his job as distasteful as it maybe at times is to raise questions and to speculate to shock and amaze then there are those willing to twist speculation into accusation. Which is something that the 5th column Lame Stream media does and Lefties love to join it and spread the hate and lies.

Hannity is not a news man he's only a Talk Show Host with no political experience and part of his job as distasteful as it maybe at times is to raise questions and to speculate to shock and amaze then there are those willing to twist speculation into accusation. Which is something that the 5th column Lame Stream media does and Lefties love to join it and spread the hate and lies.

So what the heck is he doing on a self proclaimed news channel?

Unless said news channel really is not one and is just BSing people.

no cites needed to confirm those reich wing bitches are loons, nuts, kooks and wackos ... however, orly taitz was missing from your list

So what the heck is he doing on a self proclaimed news channel?

Unless said news channel really is not one and is just BSing people.

The same thing that the same type of people and same types of shows are doing on CNN and MSNBC.

Back
Top Bottom