• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Fox News: Hunter Biden Story Debunked

Correspondents discussing how ridiculous story today. That the FBI has had the hard drive since December and Ronna Romney says it's the press's job to investigate.

That a blind shop owner says he saw Hunter Biden drop his computer off, but somehow the video footage from that day got wiped and no other witnesses can verify the story.

Watch it and weep, trumpists!

Actually it does, but it requires you to think. The person I quoted said Biden should be charged with the crime of lying to the American people. Lying to the American people is not a crime because Trump does it everyday. Try to keep up, your beta boy comments are way too far behind.
I never said that was a crime, nor that Biden should be arrested. The point is there is a question whether Biden lied about possible contact with Burisma.

Naw, you got that backwards. Rudy is trump's bumbling "Roger Cohn" and Bill Barr more resembles McCarthy!
Nope. The attempts to tie political opponents to foreign conspiracies mark both sides as McCarthy's heirs.

I never said that was a crime, nor that Biden should be arrested. The point is there is a question whether Biden lied about possible contact with Burisma.

I never said "YOU" did, but the poster I quoted did. And as I have said before, Trump supporters have set the bar SOOOOO LOW in their support of Trump's lying and corruption that NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that Biden has done is worse than what Trump has done. In conclusion, I don't give a shit what Biden did or didn't do at this point. I voted Biden to get Trump out because Trump is worse. In 2024 when Republicans can actually nominate someone that has decency of character and won't throw twitter tantrums on a daily basis, engage in gross nepotism, corruption, won't listen or abide by simple measures to slow down a pandemic, kissing dictators asses while attacking allies and the American institution, MAYBE just Maybe I'll vote for them over Biden. Until that time, Trump supporters and those that have excused Trump's actions like yourself, can deal with it.

Nope. The attempts to tie political opponents to foreign conspiracies mark both sides as McCarthy's heirs.
So you're one of the folk who thinks the trump tower meeting with the trump campaign and Russian agents was about adoption? You are adorable :)

So the question remains: why did he lie?
I'm not sure he did lie. The email does not demonstrate a lie. To "meet" (what the email asserts happened) isn't to have a meeting. And if the "meeting" wasn't on the schedule, which appears to be the case, it was likely perfunctory. Nice to meet you. How's your trip. Hunter speaks highly of you. How's your trip to D.C. going. Do you remember all those type "meetings" from 5 years ago?

But if he did lie, so what? We have the entire hard drive, his emails, texts, files, photos, and there's nothing to indicate the "meeting" was to ask for favors or that any were done by Joe for Burisma. We're nearly 5 years out from the Shokin mess, 4 years post VP. Nothing. The email doesn't even hint to that, so where's your concern? Clinton lied about a BJ, Bush lied about WMD, Obama lied about doctors, Trump lies about everything and anything, Biden lied about having a brief meeting. I can't manage to work up even a trivial concern about that as it relates to who is our best choice for POTUS.

I guess the strategy here is to tell so many lies like the current occupant that they no longer matter anymore. Trump lied is kind of like 'dog bites dog' or 'puppy pooped on the rug.' BUT BOTH SIDES!!! BIDEN LIED ABOUT....A (ONE) MEETING!!!

Irrelevant to the question whether Biden met with Burisma.
Your comment had nothing to do with that issue.

You invoked Sen. McCarthy regarding people pointing out Rudy was the target of Russian rat****ing operations. Trump's intelligence people are who made that claim, not others making crap up like McCarthy to smear people.

I never said "YOU" did, but the poster I quoted did. And as I have said before, Trump supporters have set the bar SOOOOO LOW in their support of Trump's lying and corruption that NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that Biden has done is worse than what Trump has done. In conclusion, I don't give a shit what Biden did or didn't do at this point. I voted Biden to get Trump out because Trump is worse. In 2024 when Republicans can actually nominate someone that has decency of character and won't throw twitter tantrums on a daily basis, engage in gross nepotism, corruption, won't listen or abide by simple measures to slow down a pandemic, kissing dictators asses while attacking allies and the American institution, MAYBE just Maybe I'll vote for them over Biden. Until that time, Trump supporters and those that have excused Trump's actions like yourself, can deal with it.
I voted for Biden. Your post is well off base.

If you truly did than I am 100% wrong about you and apologize for anything I've ever said negative about you in errantly supporting trump then. That would hold true if you voted for anyone but Trump as well, not just Biden.

I'm not sure he did lie. The email does not demonstrate a lie. To "meet" (what the email asserts happened) isn't to have a meeting. And if the "meeting" wasn't on the schedule, which appears to be the case, it was likely perfunctory. Nice to meet you. How's your trip. Hunter speaks highly of you. How's your trip to D.C. going. Do you remember all those type "meetings" from 5 years ago?

But if he did lie, so what? We have the entire hard drive, his emails, texts, files, photos, and there's nothing to indicate the "meeting" was to ask for favors or that any were done by Joe for Burisma. We're nearly 5 years out from the Shokin mess, 4 years post VP. Nothing. The email doesn't even hint to that, so where's your concern? Clinton lied about a BJ, Bush lied about WMD, Obama lied about doctors, Trump lies about everything and anything, Biden lied about having a brief meeting. I can't manage to work up even a trivial concern about that as it relates to who is our best choice for POTUS.

I guess the strategy here is to tell so many lies like the current occupant that they no longer matter anymore. Trump lied is kind of like 'dog bites dog' or 'puppy pooped on the rug.' BUT BOTH SIDES!!! BIDEN LIED ABOUT....A (ONE) MEETING!!!
The point is to sort it out, as you have illustrated.

Your comment had nothing to do with that issue.

You invoked Sen. McCarthy regarding people pointing out Rudy was the target of Russian rat****ing operations. Trump's intelligence people are who made that claim, not others making crap up like McCarthy to smear people.
Claiming foreign conspiracies to discredit domestic political opponents recalls McCarthy.

I'm concerned about apparent corruption in the press.
What corruption? At least you've quit with the "censorship" nonsense.

How many stories do you think are appropriate about the burning question - did Joe Biden briefly meet, or maybe have a brief off the record meeting with, this person from Burisma that we have no evidence at all, nothing, zero, nada, led to any action by Joe to help his son? Do you have a number? BREAKING NEWS!!! BIDEN TOLD A (ONE) LIE. Here is the first of a 12 part investigative series!! Would that satisfy the not-corrupt standard or do you need more?

And how in the hell do you conclude something is "corrupt" just because you and Matt Taibbi would prefer that "the press" cover what is objectively (IMO) a nothing burger with the vigor you would like them to apply? You not agreeing, or Taibbi not agreeing, is not corruption. It's whining.

What corruption? At least you've quit with the "censorship" nonsense.

How many stories do you think are appropriate about the burning question - did Joe Biden briefly meet, or maybe have a brief off the record meeting with, this person from Burisma that we have no evidence at all, nothing, zero, nada, led to any action by Joe to help his son? Do you have a number? BREAKING NEWS!!! BIDEN TOLD A (ONE) LIE. Here is the first of a 12 part investigative series!! Would that satisfy the not-corrupt standard or do you need more?

And how in the hell do you conclude something is "corrupt" just because you and Matt Taibbi would prefer that "the press" cover what is objectively (IMO) a nothing burger with the vigor you would like them to apply? You not agreeing, or Taibbi not agreeing, is not corruption. It's whining.
Maybe you need to replay Tucker Carlson's interview tonight.

Claiming foreign conspiracies to discredit domestic political opponents recalls McCarthy.
No one is claiming foreign conspiracies. They are repeating what TRUMP'S OWN IC WARNED TRUMP ABOUT WITH RUDY. We know Rudy met with these deplorables, at least twice, the IC (Trump's IC) tell us they are bad actors, and that these bad actors targeted Rudy. That's called news, facts. It's fair to bring up those facts when a rat****ing operation targeting Biden appears in the runup to the election.

Sorry, I do not believe you.
I seriously doubt anybody except Mycroft and ludin believe anything you say, especially about who you support.

Correspondents discussing how ridiculous story today. That the FBI has had the hard drive since December and Ronna Romney says it's the press's job to investigate.

That a blind shop owner says he saw Hunter Biden drop his computer off, but somehow the video footage from that day got wiped and no other witnesses can verify the story.

Watch it and weep, trumpists!

I think you should go on foxnews.com and take a look at their headline.

“Exclusive: Ex-Hunter Partner Rips Joe Biden’s Denials In Scandal”

Maybe you need to replay Tucker Carlson's interview tonight.

Why?
Why should anyone listen to Tucker Carlson?
Is he a reporter?

I always thought he was some guy who wondered if he left the oven on.

DKJPbguWAAACNgI.jpg

Blame Trump's appointees for that. Not our problem when Rudy is stupid enough to repeatedly meet with Russian rat****ers that we then don't trust him and his allegations about Joe Biden.

No. But there's no evidence of a conspiracy either.
Right, just an email specifying his intentions, to use a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political rival. Then he lied about it until his email came to light.

If there was nothing wrong with the 100's of meetings between the trump campaign and Russia why lie about it?

Back
Top Bottom